Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#24630 - 05/15/09 01:59 PM satanism in families
lefthanded Offline
stranger

Loc: Virginia,Us
This post is about Satanism in families and how people respond to the "coming out" of a satanist. I grew up in a holiness/pentacostal town. The idea of Satanism was unheard of by most people here and nearly everyone here went to church. Well i went when i was younger and hated it. And life kinda sucked for me in general so i was done with god i looked for some people that had common beliefs and was suprised to find so many people willing to go with me to a satanist church with me.
So we went and i felt an automatic connection so after the meeting i went up and talked to an older and more outstanding member and he explained everything to me so after a couple years of secret meetings i decided to tell my mother i was a satanist. She kicked me out and said i was dead to her. Soshe eventually got used to the idea but my friends i met at the church said there whole family was satanist and some members of there family had even been with the great LeVay. But if any theistic satanists who were raised satanist would explain what life was like at such a young age being a satanist was like id really appreciate that because im expecting a son in 14 more weeks!

#24635 - 05/15/09 08:29 PM Re: satanism in families [Re: lefthanded]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
You can find our "coming out" stories in this fine circlejerk here:

http://www.the600club.com/topic9430.html

Which "Satanist Church" are you talking about here?

#26488 - 07/01/09 01:12 AM Re: satanism in families [Re: The Zebu]
Satans Scrotum Offline
stranger

My mother bought me the Satanic Bible when I was 13, because I asked for it. She wasn't a Satanist, she was Atheist. We never talked about anything spiritual or religious growing up, nobody gave a shit. I also wonder what it would be like growing up in a satanic family, I'd be interested in hearing about it.
#27126 - 07/15/09 01:29 PM Re: satanism in families [Re: Satans Scrotum]
lewisb Offline
stranger

My parents are athiests so it wasnt really a big issue for them. However my grand parents dont know and wont know.
#27131 - 07/15/09 02:27 PM Re: satanism in families [Re: lefthanded]
Third-Side Offline
stranger

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: lefthanded
And life kinda sucked for me in general so i was done with god i looked for some people that had common beliefs and was suprised to find so many people willing to go with me to a satanist church with me.
So we went

Yeah, just curious about that "satanist church"?

#27176 - 07/16/09 04:55 PM Re: satanism in families [Re: Third-Side]
artemis draconis Offline
lurker

Loc: Asheville, North Carolina , Un...
HAHAHAHAAHHA . my parents know that i am a satanist but are atheists who were both raised catholic . My dad gets really pissed whenever i even mention religion of any kind ,but doesnt really care when i dont .<doesnt make much sence ,well anyways>I have been a satanist for about 5 or 6 years now <since i was in highschool , ehehehe , i was finally ostrasised from school for being a satanist> and i am 19 now .

#27179 - 07/16/09 06:29 PM Re: satanism in families [Re: artemis draconis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: artemis draconis
HAHAHAHAAHHA .

What is so funny?

My dad gets really pissed whenever i even mention religion of any kind ,but doesnt really care when i dont .<doesnt make much sence ,well anyways>

It does make a lot of sense. Though you freely admitting you cannot understand well that makes little sense to me.

I have been a satanist for about 5 or 6 years now <since i was in highschool , ehehehe , i was finally ostrasised from school for being a satanist> and i am 19 now .

So you were expelled from school for being a Satanist? Please do elaborate.

Other than that this post is rather lacking in substance. For one who claims writing as a hobby you seem to have little understanding of structure, punctuation or spelling. Meh it is 101 I guess.

I myself grew up Roman Catholic although it was not forced on me until I was 13. Until that point my mother was very into the occult. I myself had already dabbled in many things so the whole God dream only stayed with me until her death nine years later. So very different from your average Satanist teenager type eh? Other than that I have no children so my knowledge in this matter is lacking. I could always give you the what if's should anyone like to hear.

~T~

PS. Note all my personal I's are capitalized as well.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.