Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2466 - 12/01/07 01:02 AM Evel Knievel { RIP }
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

"Knievel died in Clearwater, Florida on November 30, 2007, at the age of 69. Prior to concluding matters, he had been suffering from diabetes and pulmonary fibrosis for many years. Longtime friend Billy Rundle reported that Knievel had trouble breathing while at his residence in Clearwater, but died before the ambulance could reach the hospital. "It's been coming for years, but you just don't expect it. Superman just doesn't die, right?" was Rundle's reaction."

Link

Things like this have a way of making you feel old...

One day you're a hero, the next day you're gone. ~ Evel Knievel

#2478 - 12/01/07 05:06 PM Re: Evel Knievel { RIP } [Re: ta2zz]
jesusbeater Offline
pledge

Loc: Ireland
Fuck, I was just watching him on when stunts go bad and reminiscing . I used to love him when I was a kid and then later in life I still liked hm even though he was so tacky.Any one ever see "viva Knievel", possibly one of the funniest movies ever.There's a classic line where a kid in an orphanage that he has snuck into late at night to deliver Evel Knievel toys to thanks him by calling him mister knievel.the reply is ,"Just call me Evel kid....Evel"

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.