Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#24780 - 05/19/09 12:34 AM Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos
LaMaudite Offline
stranger

Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos

*Before beginning this, if you will not be blocking your #, change your voice mail name and/or your voice mail message to "I am McLovin." This clip can be found on YouTube. Use a better audio quality clip. Some of them are very poor. Just hold your phone to the speaker during the recording of your message. The result should be "Hello please leave a message for I am McLovin" or just "I am McLovin."

SOWING THE SEED:

Text random cell numbers any of the following:

1. Random bits of conversation like "Hi!" "What did you do today?" "Well, maybe but we should find out" and "I think so too." Repeat ALL day, ignoring any returned texts such as "Who is this?" or 'What's wrong with you?"
2. Lines and phrases from random 80's hits songs. Repeat ALL day, ignoring any returned texts such as "Who is this?" or "What's wrong with you?"
3. Random bits of conversation. But this time in German/French/Spanish, like "Wie geht es Ihnen?" "Wann kommen Sie vorbei?" "Je pense qu'ils devraient Ítre bons." Or "Avez-vous reÁu mon dernier message ?" Repeat ALL day, ignoring any returned texts such as "Who is this?" or "What's wrong with you?"
4. Random pictures of everyday objects in your house or work. Follow with messages like "Can you believe that?" or "What was she thinking?" Repeat ALL day, ignoring any returned texts such as "Who is this?" or "What's wrong with you?"

Cheers,
Oz

#24784 - 05/19/09 01:43 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: LaMaudite]
miriam Offline
pledge

Loc: Seattle, WA
i'm just curious to know what this will accomplish? ah yes, chaos doesn't need to accomplish anything, does it? this seed has a clear pattern, and chaos, being unpredictable by nature (and arguably having no "nature" to begin with) would not seem inherent in such a process.

perhaps it will be quite amusing; but it also might be the day your mother ends up in the hospital or your boss tries calling to give you a raise, and they will have only McLovin to contend with.

*needless to say, i am now itching with the desire to order my ex-boyfriend five pizzas....

#24788 - 05/19/09 02:57 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: miriam]
LaMaudite Offline
stranger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humor

Cheers,
Oz

#24790 - 05/19/09 03:12 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: LaMaudite]
miriam Offline
pledge

Loc: Seattle, WA
well, i'm certainly glad you sent me that link, sometimes i have trouble laughing without an electric cattle prod.
or was that a wince?

considering your snappy repartee, i thought you'd have appreciated my pizza prank. it goes along with the color scheme.

#24791 - 05/19/09 03:12 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: LaMaudite]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I prefer to make people laugh, not make an ass out of myself.
What's the meaning of your post? It doesn't contain anything valuable to me.. Only some retarded shit you daily see on social networks from old men/women in their 50ies or from brainless teens who try to act "funny".

#24793 - 05/19/09 04:43 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: miriam]
LaMaudite Offline
stranger

Oh I did appreciate it. My reply was not meant as a slight. I was just making it clear it was just all in good fun.

Cheers,
Oz

#24794 - 05/19/09 04:45 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: Dimitri]
LaMaudite Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
What's the meaning of your post? It doesn't contain anything valuable to me.. Only some retarded shit you daily see on social networks from old men/women in their 50ies or from brainless teens who try to act "funny".

You sir are not allowed to play!

Edited by Nemesis (05/19/09 06:51 AM)
Edit Reason: Watch these one-liners...consider this a warning.

#24802 - 05/19/09 04:26 PM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: LaMaudite]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

That's all amateur stuff.

If you REALLY wanted to cause some chaos a few well placed cellphone jammers on Wall Street could really do the trick.

#24805 - 05/19/09 07:18 PM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: LaMaudite]
LaMaudite Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: LaMaudite

You sir are not allowed to play!

Edited by Nemesis (Today at 06:51 AM)
Edit Reason: Watch these one-liners...consider this a warning.

I don't think I want to sit at this lunch table.

Cheers

#24806 - 05/19/09 07:51 PM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: Dimitri]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I remember I had a customer with one of the first text pagers (early to mid 90ís). I would call a number and request what I wanted sent to him through a live operator. Mixing prayers with something like green lanterns mantra from my childhood years did keep him scratching his head. The differences here I knew the person so the real reward was seeing his reactions when I confirmed that I would never send such gibberish. Never mind the stifled giggles as the operator read back my messages and I told them no do not leave a call back number. Chaos hardly more like unproductive boredom and immaturity.

So far it seems LaMaudite is here to be a comedian. His behavior is no skin off our dicks eh? While humor is necessary to maintain a healthy mind itís not mainly what I come here for. With that being said this post as well as many others here are simply something to read to pass the time. I read everything here waiting for the spark that sets my thoughts afire on a subject or in a direction that I would normally not take. Such is life, the good with the bad eh? I just find it counter productive to post a reply to a thread you deem worthless in the first place. Sometimes silence (not replying) speaks more than voicing your displeasure.

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

So true but remember its not chaos it is comedy/humor that is being attempted here.

~T~

Edit: Forgot to hit reply. Later go sit at the unpopular kids lunch table with the other class clowns.

Edited by ta2zz (05/19/09 07:54 PM)
Edit Reason: marked

#24809 - 05/19/09 11:06 PM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: ta2zz]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

So true but remember its not chaos it is comedy/humor that is being attempted here.

Point well taken. On that note I should add that I reserve the right to hold the position of resident court jester, or, joke ninja. \:D

Perhaps LaMaudite will shape up - even I can be intelligent and well spoken at times - if not I am sure he will ship out.

#24810 - 05/19/09 11:43 PM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
I don't see a shape up in his future...check all his posts...he's a fucking troll. Nothing more, nothing less.
#24813 - 05/20/09 01:35 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
LaMaudite Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Point well taken. On that note I should add that I reserve the right to hold the position of resident court jester, or, joke ninja. \:D

Perhaps LaMaudite will shape up - even I can be intelligent and well spoken at times - if not I am sure he will ship out.

Shipping out.... I'll check back in the future in hopes that the trends have moved away from angry poetry and black clothing. There is nothing satanic about a humorless life. There is nothing elite in alienating yourself in life. It is after all a game. There is no point in refusing to play. No one remembers the ones that sat on the bench.

Cheers

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

#24821 - 05/20/09 05:44 AM Re: Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos [Re: LaMaudite]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
There is no poetry here and I am currently wearing pale yellow.

Mediocrity isn't going to shake anyone up. All of your posts have been bland and pointless, so maybe another lunch table isn't a bad idea.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.