Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#24841 - 05/20/09 10:02 PM Huge burger that will kick your ass...
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
4,800 Calorie Burger

Has anyone seen this? This is fookin' huge! And they're actually giving a prize for someone who can finish one by him or herself. Cue the skinny Asian eating champs.

Coming soon to McDonald's, for a healthier alternative ;\)

Homo Homini Lupus

#24842 - 05/20/09 10:45 PM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: Draculesti]
candyjesus Offline
stranger

Loc: NY
Sweet jesus- That's just obscene.

I thought McDonald's was bad with their 1400 calorie "Deluxe Breakfast"

#24854 - 05/21/09 09:10 AM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: Draculesti]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
I'm impressed (and I'd love to see a skinny asian wolfing that burger down at breakneck speed, there's just something about that mental picture that tickles my funny bone.)

As for eating it in it's entirety myself, I think I could knock it over easily if I could convince the powers that be to make me a giant fish burger instead...

I wonder if they make that allowance for people who don't eat red meat but want to take a stab at the prize anyway?

On a darker note, there are a plethora of people that look like Jabba The Hutt's next of kin out there that just don't need this kind of encouragement at all.

#24869 - 05/21/09 07:21 PM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: spiderbreeder]
Morbid Rex Offline

pretty bad. Anyone ever heard of the heart attack grill? check out the menu.

if you can prove you're 350 lbs or more you can eat there free, it's like their trying to kill off all the fat people.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#24958 - 05/24/09 09:28 PM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: Draculesti]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Looks like it would be something better to share with a group of people... but one person? AND THEY ONLY GET A T-SHIRT? Damn, that's a bit of a gyp.

Oh well. I'm guessing that t-shirt only comes in XXL size.

#25253 - 06/02/09 11:04 PM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: The Zebu]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
My doctors have me on reasonably high dosages of steroids ATM. They help with many of my cancer symptoms, however, they make me want to eat all the time. I still don't think I could eat that by myself though, maybe over a week, though, Homer would be proud.

Zeph

#26223 - 06/25/09 09:24 AM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Jester Offline
pledge

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I think I want to throw up. I give praise to whoever can eat that and I'll wish their colon the best of luck.

Why don't people realize that sometimes bigger is not better? Death between two sesame buns, yummy.

#26820 - 07/05/09 03:39 AM Re: Huge burger that will kick your ass... [Re: Morbid Rex]
Impius Offline
pledge

Loc: Lille, France
 Originally Posted By: Morbid Rex
if you can prove you're 350 lbs or more you can eat there free, it's like their trying to kill off all the fat people.

Could be some kind of governmental plot, to make the other countries stop thinking American people are all fat \:D

Geez, all of this makes me hungry. Especially that 4x burger. But I must admit the 4800 calorie one looks fookin' tasty too.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.