Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#24899 - 05/22/09 12:08 PM Youtube antics
Tranceparent Sky Offline
stranger

While posting videos of yourself and your opinions for the world to see is a wonderful advancement, I just can't help but be the slightest bit doubting that it was a good idea when I get comments like this one in my inbox.

"Hahaha , what makes you think he's not real .? And no i refuse to love , or help some emo that wont help themselves . You must think a star just shit us out or something . You're retarded and need to stop tellin your lies . Ohh and i could care less if you know more about the bible than me . Not believeing in anything is easy isn't it? And praying to an invisible man ? God is a spirit , not an " invisible man " . Stop acting like you're smart . You're an emo freak with emo friends . I can't see how anyone can love you at that . Because i sure don't . You're belifs don't make sense . Your personality doesn't make sense . I can tell right now that you have like three friends , because noone else likes you . You can call me a hypocrite , or w/e . Next time you think it , Why dont you just " turn the other cheek " ? Ok . I hope you feel smart , because noone who believes in God is a dumb ass . You don't look smart you look like an idiot who obviously has no idea who she is ."

Theres is no hope for humanity.

#24900 - 05/22/09 12:12 PM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Tranceparent Sky]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
While posting videos of yourself and your opinions for the world to see is a wonderful advancement, I just can't help but be the slightest bit doubting that it was a good idea when I get comments like this one in my inbox.

When sharing ANY of your ideas you are giving others the possibility to give their critics about it. Be their statements/critics with or without back-up. Critics will and shall always be given.

Go whine somewhere else about people giving you bad comments. Learn to deal with it, if you can't: head down and keep things to yourself.

#24902 - 05/22/09 12:24 PM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Dimitri]
Tranceparent Sky Offline
stranger

You're right about that, but I wasn't necessarily whining.
It just never ceases to amaze me how these people are actually content with themselves, or at least pretend to be.

I keep getting more of them. They're just too humorous to keep to myself.

Edited by Tranceparent Sky (05/22/09 12:49 PM)

#24910 - 05/22/09 03:34 PM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Tranceparent Sky]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Humanity requires some tough love. It might make it a bit easier when you learn to see not all included in humanity as necessarily human. Even when there is no real physical distinction, I prefer to make -at an intellectual level- the distinction between humans and what I see as Cro-Mags. They closely resemble the others but are not quite the same breed. So I reserve my love for the more deserving kind. The others are, at best, seen as a field-trip to the zoo.

I can't comment upon your video as I have never seen it but no matter what view you give in that plebeian zone called youtube, it is going to be responded to viciously at times. A very interesting function might be to disable the comment section. People can still mail you their views but the average Cro-Mag finds that already a too hard task so you'll already select against those. Another thing you have to keep in mind is why you are doing it. And this very purpose of it requires you to think about an approach that works best. I have no idea about your personal reasons to do so, so you are on your own. Just remember you are maybe only sharing views with a specific target group in mind, so the Cro-Mags flinging their intellectual or emotional excrements at you might be a small price to pay. After all, monkeys are as monkeys do.

D.

#24920 - 05/23/09 01:35 AM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Diavolo]
LSDiesel Offline
stranger

Loc: California, U.S.
Every puny individual sitting at their computer could come across your video and every single one of them as something to say. Some great videos on YouTube are tarnished by moronic remarks made by the genetically-deficient monkeys that surf the internet.

Edited by Lyle (05/23/09 01:36 AM)

#24924 - 05/23/09 10:27 AM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Tranceparent Sky]
Tranceparent Sky Offline
stranger

I should have clarified this, but it was not a response to my video. Somebody personally messaged me about a comment I left on someone elses video, I think this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAeylqOuNGo

On another note, what kind of sicko would do that to their own kid? Even going as far as posting it for the whole world to see!

#24931 - 05/23/09 12:59 PM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Tranceparent Sky]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think a comment upon your comment wouldn't be worth the bother would it?
From the little I desired to see of that video, not much surprised me. Another fine specimen that can't be described else as dross. Maybe some part of me should feel sorry for the kid but odds are he has got it in him to developed into the same material.

D.

#24961 - 05/24/09 10:08 PM Re: Youtube antics [Re: Diavolo]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Youtube bickering is entertaining every now and then, but oftentimes I am dumbstruck by how incredibly stupid some people can be. That video was one clear instance.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.