Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#2509 - 12/03/07 02:58 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: Ordellani]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha show me the money baby, so when is it going to be up?

#2511 - 12/03/07 03:17 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: rob_church]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
well lets get this thread back on track if we have anyhting eles to discusss like when your site will be up you can pm me matthew. carry on with your thread hellbent.i do apoligize for derailing it minorley.

#2516 - 12/03/07 04:42 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"I'm trying to put it in everyones face and differentiate between the two distinct different types of thinking. One (arrogance) is a completely detrimental way of aproaching social interactions and the other (elitism) could be misconstrued as almost the same thing or an excuse to be arrogant. Just because we're Satanists doesn't mean that we can be asses to people for no reason or because we "feel" like it."

Jesus Christ, another fucking hippy tree hugging fucking idiot rant!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it into your skull, no one cares how you really feel.

Lots of us hate people.
Lots of us are disgusted with people.
Lots of us can't be bother to give a damn about fucking idiots.
Lots of us are arrogent fucks.
Lots of us are total assholes to people.
Lot of us are mean to people because we on occassion just simply get off on being mean.
Lot of us who are Elite don't have to talk about being Elite, we just are.

But lots of us who are Elite, don't fucking whine and cry about it.

Get a fucking grip, no one matters unless you are fucking them, their your kids, or they give a you a paycheck at the end of the week.

Fucking whiny arrogant fucking kid.

Morg

#2517 - 12/03/07 05:34 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: Morgan]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
I love you Morgan , You fucking rock keep, keeping, It real ;\)

D.L.B.

Edited by SSSnake (12/03/07 05:37 PM)

#2528 - 12/04/07 12:10 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: SSSnake]
hellbent666
Unregistered

Well unfrotunately your social interactions will suffer due to your fucked up out-look, sucks for you Morgan. In this place called reality people are forced to interact with one another unless you're rich and never leave your house. Now I don't like most people anymore than you do but you are obligated to be civil to people regardless of your religious affiliation. Judging by this last post of yours you probably don't have too many friends and people probably despise being around you and for good reason. Whatever floats your boat though only you and others around you have to put up with it. The less bad qualities you have the more you are regarded as someone worth being around. Your supposed Elitism does you no good here.
#2531 - 12/04/07 01:44 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: hellbent666
I consider myself a LaVeyan Satanist and have been for 8 years now.

Ever read the Nine Satanic Sins? For a Laveyan you seem to break most if not every of LaVey’s sins…

Quote:
Now since I consider myself a part of the "Alien Elite" I choose to think that I have something that no one else does on a grand scale. I have loads of will power and tons of determination but I don't think that I'm better than anyone else because of it.

So you are elite and alien to boot yet your nothing special or no better than the rest… I say you’re a fool does that hurt my social standing with you?

Quote:
A lot of registered CoS memebers think that you're only valuable to the church's eclectic members if you are of high social status. I'm basically a no body when it comes to how much money I make a year but I'm a talented artist and wonderful friend, doesn't that make me just as valuable?

What are you worth to the CoS and why do you not understand any of this? A talented artist how so? A good friend by who’s standards yours? You certainly seem full of yourself…

One might say such a master at social interaction and such a great artist should be making money and be making good money, enough to be comfortable at least…

Quote:
I think it does. But these arrogant fucks don't see it that way, they think that just because they are "elite" that that makes them able to be extremely arrogant on top of the fact.

So they are arrogant fucks because they see you for your worth to them “little to nothing”?

Quote:
Isn't overbearing pride not a Satanic ideal? Isn't that teetering on the brink of pretentiousness? I'm pretty sure it is. Who are we (besides "our" own gods) to say that we are better than the next person?

Perhaps you need to be a bit more introspective instead of looking for problems outside of yourself…

Quote:
I think everyone has their good qualities and bad qualities and I pick and choose. If you have more good qualities than bad ones then chances are I'll like you more.

What makes you think any two peoples ideas of good and bad points will be the same? Why do you preach commonsense like a first grade teacher?

Quote:
I also have done some things in the past that I'm not proud of but does that make me any less of a Satanist then say a official member of the CoS? I don't think so.

Who are you to say what a CoS member or anyone else for that matter should think? Who cares what you think?

Quote:
They say we're born not made and I agree with this to an extent. I don't think we abide by all of the Satnic principles when we are little but I think it starts to make sense as we get older. I think all of us have made some "immoral" choices but I don't think you can continue to judge people based on their past because people do change.

So which is it bub? Were you born a Satanist or through change and growth did you become a made Satanist? Get over your hang ups with your spotty past and perhaps you can move on…

Quote:
This topic was made to address the differences between the two qualities. It was not designed so I could cry about my satanic experiences.

I am sure you can see why it feels as you are doing so…

Quote:
I am not a hypocrite and I am proud to be a Satanist. I am not really giving two shits a flying fuck what these people think of me, I'm just trying to asess a major issue on these boards. I'm trying to put it in everyones face and differentiate between the two distinct different types of thinking.

The true front of this battle rages in your own head… Many of your statements are full of hypocrisy… What do you see?

Quote:
One (arrogance) is a completely detrimental way of aproaching social interactions and the other (elitism) could be misconstrued as almost the same thing or an excuse to be arrogant.

So typical… You do know just how normal and common you are right?

Quote:
Just because we're Satanists doesn't mean that we can be asses to people for no reason or because we "feel" like it.

Do you have children? Perhaps you need a few because being a mommy here gets you little respect…

Quote:
The point of life is to live and let live while not hurting anyone in the process. And don't we believe that pretentiousness is a "sin"?! So what's the deal then really?

The deal shouldn’t be a question… But if you do not get it then you do not get it… You cannot make yourself something you are not…

What was it again that made you LaVeyan?

Next Caller Please…

~T~

#2532 - 12/04/07 01:47 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Well unfrotunately your social interactions will suffer due to your fucked up out-look, sucks for you Morgan.

Oh he didn’t… Did he?

Quote:
In this place called reality people are forced to interact with one another unless you're rich and never leave your house.

He did!

Quote:
Now I don't like most people anymore than you do but you are obligated to be civil to people regardless of your religious affiliation.

It has been explained to you why we are not obligated to be civil to anyone… Why do you feel the need to force your views on us? Are you sure you have picked the right title?

Quote:
Judging by this last post of yours you probably don't have too many friends and people probably despise being around you and for good reason. Whatever floats your boat though only you and others around you have to put up with it.

I sense much assumption and fluffyism…

Quote:
The less bad qualities you have the more you are regarded as someone worth being around. Your supposed Elitism does you no good here.

Morgan is well known here and has nothing to prove… You on the other hand seem to have much to prove including how shining happy people you want the world to be well son… Wake the fuck up… This is the real world…

Not everyone is nice because you want it to be…
Monsters do exist…
Spell checkers do work if you use them…
Slowing down and not wearing emotion on your sleeve works for better spelling also…
Posting on forums beyond your means can be detrimental to your mental health…
Drug addiction can get you jail time and is bad for your health…
If you stop showering you will lose friends faster than by being arrogant…

Have I been to arrogant for you? Does it matter? What could you offer to enrich my life?

Nothing personal...

~T~

Adds a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper for Morgan…

#2544 - 12/04/07 02:38 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Thanks guys for defending me and replying to the child, now its my turn....

"Well unfrotunately your social interactions will suffer due to your fucked up out-look.....ETC, WHINE, WHINE, WHINE"

You have no idea about me, who I know in real life, and who I am.
My friends know me, and my enemies learn to fear me. I have lots of different friends in different levels/places, and I have no need to prove to you who I am. I know who I am.

"In this place called reality people are forced to interact with one another"

No they are not. Hell, even in jail you dont have to interact with everyone. Well, unless you get ass ganged raped. You remember about jail don't you???

"Now I don't like most people anymore than you do"

I really doubt that. I can't be bothered to expel the energy necessary to hate. I just don't care. I am indifferent to most people. In that vein, I can honestly say, I wouldn't be bothered to piss on most people if they were on fire.

"but you are obligated to be civil to people regardless of your religious affiliation."

No, you hippy tree hugging wanna be satanist. You are never obligated to do shit.

MAIN RULE OF Satanism!!!!!!!

YOU CHOOSE WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHOOSE TO DO
AND
YOU TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS

"The less bad qualities you have the more you are regarded as someone worth being around."

They tell you that in AA or did your mommy tell you that lie.

"Your supposed Elitism does you no good here"

Boy, you make me laugh. You self rightous arrogent ass. Instead of all you whining, you should be shutting the fuck up. You should be reading more, listening more, and trying to understand more.

With your limited experience, and grasp of the basic tenaments of the ideas behinds the book, you should be so fucking happy to have even found this place.

In the end, you still have no control over your life. You let your passions/addictions rule you. It just seems that you traded one addiction for another.

Next......

Morg

#2549 - 12/04/07 07:39 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: Morgan]
hellbent666
Unregistered

I shouldn't have to tell adults how to treat other people since you want to think of me as a kid. I probably have more experience dealing with all different kinds of people than you do and I was taught to treat people with respect regardless of their social satus, race, or religion. It might sound like a bunch of "tree hugging, hippy" shit to you, but what I'm talking about should just be common sense to those of you that are listening instead of trying to one up everyone on these forums because you think you're the coolest shit to ever walk the planet. There seems to be a lot of in-fighting and pointless bickering amongst us and it's totally starting to get on my nerves. I came here to learn new and possibly exciting things and make intelligent posts but some of you think that I'm doing neither of thses things. Well I think you're wrong but this thread was designed to show some of you a character flaw that you have the capability to change and make yourself a better person to be around. Also, why are you trying to reverse the table here? You think that you're seen as a better person than me for calling me arrogant? To what ultimate purpose does that retarded behavior serve? One other thing I noticed is that you, like the xtians, are hiding behind your religious title and using it for a purpose it was not designed for. The biggest posers amongst us are those who use the title "Satanist" as a reason to do whatever they want without being accountable for it. You're one of those poser satanists that would totally be a jack ass to someone nice and then when confronted about it you would probably justify your actions by saying "Oh, I'm a Satanist so that gives me a license to be mean to you." How do you think that person you were a jack ass to is going to explain Satanism to his/her friends? We are supposed to paint a flawless picture of what we are and what we stand for and not propagate stupidity, and it is stupid to be mean to others for no reason. Call it whatever you want but I'm just being honest here. And those of you that are aggravated by this post are the main reason I posted this topic. It was high time for some of you to look in the mirror.
#2555 - 12/04/07 10:05 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

I shouldn't have to tell adults how to treat other people since you want to think of me as a kid.

You shouldn’t try to push your views on anyone… If you act less like a child you would be treated less like a child… This should be common sense and you should know this before calling yourself Satanist…

Quote:
I probably have more experience dealing with all different kinds of people than you do and I was taught to treat people with respect regardless of their social satus, race, or religion.

You are basing your assumptions on what you believe again… Is this anything but blind faith in what you think to be true?

Quote:
It might sound like a bunch of "tree hugging, hippy" shit to you, but what I'm talking about should just be common sense to those of you that are listening instead of trying to one up everyone on these forums because you think you're the coolest shit to ever walk the planet.

Maybe Satanism 101 should be reopened… It was a place for beginners where your ignorance was somewhat forgiven… Oh wait you claim 8 years hmmm…

I am the most important thing in this world, followed by those that I have in my pack, and those who have been made part of my pack…

Quote:
There seems to be a lot of in-fighting and pointless bickering amongst us and it's totally starting to get on my nerves.

Do you see anywhere a sign which reads “Safe haven for Soft Satanists”? So simple posts on an internet forum upset you in real time? Interesting…

Quote:
I came here to learn new and possibly exciting things and make intelligent posts but some of you think that I'm doing neither of thses things.

Awww come here big guy… *Pats you on the back* Do not worry yourself… Just read more and think before you hit reply…

Quote:
Well I think you're wrong but this thread was designed to show some of you a character flaw that you have the capability to change and make yourself a better person to be around.

I think you’re a bit brainwashed or you are just broken from your jail stay… Just because you need to change does not make us need anything… Do you get it yet?

Quote:
Also, why are you trying to reverse the table here? You think that you're seen as a better person than me for calling me arrogant? To what ultimate purpose does that retarded behavior serve?

You seem to be the one acting retarded here… You have been called a whiney arrogant little bitch… Your arrogance comes from your ignorance and the fact you are still a bit naive…

Quote:
One other thing I noticed is that you, like the xtians, are hiding behind your religious title and using it for a purpose it was not designed for.

Man just stop with this silly little kid shit, shut up and read a bit… You like those you mention are full of self righteous bullshit thinking you’re here to save someone from themselves… Save yourself become a Mormon…

Quote:
The biggest posers amongst us are those who use the title "Satanist" as a reason to do whatever they want without being accountable for it.

Damn man just shut up… Morgan gave it to you in a way a 3rd grade child would understand…

“MAIN RULE OF Satanism!!!!!!!

AND
YOU TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS” ~ Morgan

Your emotion blinds you…

Quote:
You're one of those poser satanists that would totally be a jack ass to someone nice and then when confronted about it you would probably justify your actions by saying "Oh, I'm a Satanist so that gives me a license to be mean to you."

I have no need to discuss my beliefs to anyone unless I so choose… I also need no title to explain away my behavior…

If in real life I am done telling you to fuck off do you really think your going to ask me why I was an asshole to you? Why do you think you would be worth my time asking?

Quote:
How do you think that person you were a jack ass to is going to explain Satanism to his/her friends?

Why should anyone care what your fictitious characters do?

In your make believe world as you hold a door for someone for no other reason than you are a kiss ass… The woman looks at her husband and says “such a nice sweet boy what a nice smile”, talking about you… As they pass you and smile you shoot off a cheery “Hail Satan” they stop you all stare for a second and start laughing… Such a nice Satanist dear the husband replies as he fake punches you in the shoulder… Your good deed is all the talk at the water cooler this week… You have changed the view of Satanism single handedly…

Quote:
We are supposed to paint a flawless picture of what we are and what we stand for and not propagate stupidity, and it is stupid to be mean to others for no reason.

Just because you might not understand the reason someone would be mean to you or another does not mean there is no reason, just that you do not get it…

Quote:
Call it whatever you want but I'm just being honest here.

Ditto…

Quote:
And those of you that are aggravated by this post are the main reason I posted this topic.

You seem to be the only one letting people on a website get to your nerves… You seem to be the only one aggravated into being blinded to whole thoughts and concepts… So much so that you parrot these thoughts, thinking they are you own…

Projecting your feelings on others is usually not very productive…

Quote:
It was high time for some of you to look in the mirror.

I know who I am… I criticize myself more than you or any other could… Such is the way of my kind… What the heck are you? What are you trying to be?

Perhaps you are the one who needs a long look in the mirror?

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (12/04/07 10:26 PM)
Edit Reason: edits have been very very good to me...

#2562 - 12/05/07 01:57 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ta2zz]
hellbent666
Unregistered

Okay, Okay. What I'm trying to accomplish by all of this is to make a serious point, a point that everyone can benefit from if you are LISTENING. I'm not out to convert, spread the word, or change your outlook in any way because I know that is impossible. Only you (the individual) are capable of making change in your life and I don't have any magical powers to make you do otherwise. All I'm trying to do is understand why some of you are acting arrogant instead of being elite and the answer to this question has been consistantly this "because I can" attitude. No where in the Satanic Bible does it say you are allowed to be an asshole for little or no reason at all but the reply back to that statement was there could be a reason but I just don't get it or understand which could totally be true. There are people in the world that upon first meeting (or reading their posts/topics) them we immediately despise them but usually that's for no good, logical reason. You are assuming that due to my age that I'm naive and don't know anything, and assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. A 24 year old (me) should not have to even ask these questions to those of you who are older than me. My question now is who the fuck raised you to be such hateful, arrogant asses? Is this how you normally interact with people that are not behind a computer screen? Who instilled in you that it is socially okay for you to think you're miss/mister king/queen shit of the world and treat everyone like crap just because you misinterpreted the Satanic Bible? I'm not saying that I'm any less flawed than you are and I'm not trying to make you guys go easy on me because I'm soft, but it's not a satanic requirement to be an arrogant ass and not everyone can be an alpha because there's always someone in the world that's bigger and porbably badder than you. What makes you think that you're someone special? Seriously though. I would like to know why you consider yourself better than me or anyone for that matter. Even though people really don't give a shit about me or anyone else for that matter does not mean we should stop trying to lead by example and show others what it is to truely be a decent, respectable person. I'm nice because it's what I would want from others and because there's no reason to be mean unless someone is fucking with you or yours. The impression that I'm getting from you morgan sympathizers is that this (this being your negative arrogant attitude towards people) is how you treat everyone that you come in contact with. Am I wrong in thinking this? I remember someone posting something that said they don't care how anyone views their actions, well that really sucks for you. Fortunately I don't ever have to meet you. It is also common knowledge that anyone can be tough from behind a computer screen but do you really posses the ability to back it up? Probably not. This was a legitamite topic and everyone could've benefitted from it. But instead some of you are using topics and thread space to bag on people you think are inferior. This is a place to learn and give your opinions but no one wants to listen to a bunch of negative people blab about how fucking elite they are and how much they could care less how they treat people.
#2572 - 12/05/07 07:44 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
It's simple, really--

I'm a Satanist = I can be who the fuck I am.

Yes, even if it means being an asshole/bitch, or being polite to strangers. DO AS THOU WILT (wasn't that Crowley?). Not, DO AS OTHERS EXPECT. You seem to be blurring those two together. Trust me, if we wanted something in our lives to change (although your concept of "change" doesn't seem to be for the better, only to conform to the rest of the sheeple), we'd damn well go about instigating that change. We don't need inspirational posters hanging on our walls, or cute tear-a-day quote calendars.

Some of us were born to be assholes, regardless of our upbringing. I had two nice, fairly normal parents, a loving family on both sides of the tree, and yet somehow I turned out completely different from any of my cousins on either side. I've always been different, always looked on the inside from without. Could that have made me into the bitch that I am now? I don't even consider myself a bitch, because I don't shove people around for no reason or throw myself into other's faces, I do it when I feel I am being put upon by others. At the same time, just ask any of my good friends how good I am to them, how thoughtful.

I am 25, not much older than you. I can't honestly remember any sort of post made in response to mine that even referred to my age (unless it was in jest :)). You have to earn the respect of others. It's not handed out. There are very intelligent 18 year olds on this forum, and very ignorant 30 year olds (no one specific). The number doesn't matter, it's your maturity level.

You're taking a very humanistic approach in your dealings with others. Satanists are pretty much the exact opposite. We are selfish, we are materialistic, and we don't give a fuck. Not being true to yourself is worse than burying your nature under a bunch of useless societal trappings, hoping the rest of the world will want to be your friend. If you can't comprehend that, why are you here?

#2573 - 12/05/07 12:04 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: Nemesis]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"You're taking a very humanistic approach in your dealings with others. Satanists are pretty much the exact opposite. We are selfish, we are materialistic, and we don't give a fuck. Not being true to yourself is worse than burying your nature under a bunch of useless societal trappings, hoping the rest of the world will want to be your friend. If you can't comprehend that, why are you here?"

Very well said Nemesis.

"I am the most important thing in this world, followed by those that I have in my pack, and those who have been made part of my pack…"

Very well said Ta2zz.

Hellbent666.
You just dont get it. I try to simplify it for you and you still dont understand. So here we go again....

"I shouldn't have to tell adults how to treat other people since you want to think of me as a kid."

Satanism rule #??? Do not give unasked advise. We are generally very happy as we are. If we want your opinion we will ask for it.

You need to learn how to write using paragraph structure. Otherwise it just looks like a mess and not very condusive to reading.

"I probably have more experience dealing with all different kinds of people than you do and I was taught to treat people with respect regardless of their social satus, race, or religion.... etc blah..."

No, you dont. YOU DON'T ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME.
What you learned previously failed you. You ended up a drug addict, in jail, and now currently working as a dishwasher. You are forced to go to AA or Na or end up back in jail.
Welcome to the real world, the big leagues. You made bad choices, learn from them. YOU HAVE TO ADAPT, LEARN, AND LISTEN.

"Well I think you're wrong but this thread was designed to show some of you a character flaw that you have the capability to change and make yourself a better person to be around."

That is so arrogent of you to state, especially since you dont know any of us. What you see as a flaw others may see a gem.

"“MAIN RULE OF Satanism!!!!!!!

AND
YOU TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS” ~ Morgan"

"All I'm trying to do is understand why some of you are acting arrogant instead of being elite and the answer to this question has been consistantly this "because I can" attitude."

COME ON, ARE YOU THAT DENSE....

"My question now is who the fuck raised you to be such hateful, arrogant asses? Is this how you normally interact with people that are not behind a computer screen? Who instilled in you that it is socially okay for you to think you're miss/mister king/queen shit of the world and treat everyone like crap just because you misinterpreted the Satanic Bible?"

Yes, I AM MY OWN GOD.
I do as I please in regards to what I want to do.

You still don't get it.
Just do us all a favor, log off and go reread the book.
Just seriously, go get a highlighter and reread the book.
Mark things that interest you, write in the margins.
Try to understand it as the book applies to you.
After all that, and you have made parts of it into yourself beliefs and understand better about who you are...

Burn the book, because at that point, the ideas are either part of you or they are not.

Actually, you are the only one crying about the elite crap.

Take care & good luck,

Morgan

btw, being in jail is not something to brag about.
In my opinion, it is something that should be only told to your partner or employer. In some cases you can lose your job if you don't disclose that little bit of info.
No one lives in a rap video where being in jail is a good thing. That is probably why the CoS turned down your application.

#2578 - 12/05/07 05:03 PM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: ]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
Im a asshole and I can back it up online or not even unto death!

D.L.B.

#2586 - 12/06/07 05:46 AM Re: Arrogance vs. Elitism [Re: SSSnake]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I don't know what the fuck Douglas just said... but okay.

Quote:
In your make believe world as you hold a door for someone for no other reason than you are a kiss ass… The woman looks at her husband and says “such a nice sweet boy what a nice smile”, talking about you… As they pass you and smile you shoot off a cheery “Hail Satan” they stop you all stare for a second and start laughing… Such a nice Satanist dear the husband replies as he fake punches you in the shoulder… Your good deed is all the talk at the water cooler this week…

I had to repost this - this is the best shit I've read here in a long, long time. I think I just pissed my pants, again. Thank you Ta2zz, my smile will last for a while. Morgan, you know, you can take good care of yourself...

However...

I can see it now: "The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky, are also on the faces of people going by... I see friends shaking hands, saying 'how do you do?', they're really saying 'I love you'"

And I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.