Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#25518 - 06/09/09 04:12 PM Re: Dying time [Re: Asmedious]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
Well I only have on thing to say and I believe someone else has already said it much better than I could

http://www.bigeye.com/donotgo.htm

I believe you have done this quite well.

#25593 - 06/12/09 08:19 PM Re: Dying time [Re: fakepropht]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Yes, I intend to be a bit of a vampire in this instance.

It's funny though, how independant most of us Satanists are when it boils down to it. Most Christians wouldn't think twice about accepting something for nothing, I know that my born again friend was shocked when I turned down her offer of GIVING me a car saying she knows of no-one in her church that would have done that. Me, I find it goes against my nature to leech off of people, although I don't mind using the system to my advantage when it comes to tax etc.

I've recently found out that a store credit cards I hold, will automattically call my death a bad debt and write off any outstanding money I may have oweing to them. I fully plan on using this to my advantage and making sure that card is full to the brim when I die. If I thought that this debt would have to still be paid by my Mum or kids, I wouldn't do this.

Foretunately, it's the only debt I have, but it's certainly a loophole I'm willing to exploit.

Zeph

#25594 - 06/13/09 12:56 AM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Meq Offline
Banned

For all it's worth Tanya, I hope you can get the marrow out of your last remaining days on this planet. Life's too short for stress and worry even for the average person.

On a side note, I mentioned my grandfather (Derek) who was suffering from extremely aggressive terminal cancer. He died Wednesday 10th June at just after 7am British Summer Time, finally ending his suffering. He was 78.
He had served in the British army for 22 years, reaching the rank of Sergeant, although it was not a subject he enjoyed discussing (for reasons he's now taken to his grave).

And that's the last of my family's great disciplined military veterans gone, brought up with rationing and compulsory military service, to be replaced by the "Generation Now" kids spoiled by technological gratification at the touch of a button.
Ah well, don't you just love the modern world?

If it's any consolation Tanya, the rest of us will be following you sooner than pretty much all of us would like.
And although I admit I didn't really know you and was perhaps swayed somewhat by sympathy when I put my vote forward for your blue suit, I'm sure the old-timers going further back had much more legitimate 'Satanic' reasons for doing so ;-)

Best wishes

Meq

#25618 - 06/13/09 08:19 PM Re: Dying time [Re: Meq]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Ah huh! I got the sympathy vote....LOL....Might it Right and all that LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm glad to hear that your Grandfather is no longer suffering. It really is all any of us can ask for when we die.

I sincerely hope that everyone on this forum takes a page from my book (and/or the Satanic Bible) and lives everyday as if were there last. One of the reasons that I'm not wollowing around in self pity, is because I have always had a gung ho life and lived it to the full.

I'm actually trying to get down some of my funnier exploits on record, after all I beleive we've all got a book in us!!! If I'm happy with the result of any I may post one or two in here just for shits and giggles. We'll see.

Zeph

#25717 - 06/17/09 01:40 AM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

You never know what is about to happen. Even though I was expecting a small surprise contingent at a reunion luncheon that I recenly attended, my friends actually managed to get a mutual friend of ours to come out from North Carolina to surprise me!

Needless to say, I screamed like a schoolgirl, cried and shook. I have never been so surprised in my life. They were able to keep it from me completely. It has been 20 years since I was the same room as this guy, he was our friend in South Korea when I danced there in 1989/90. I think he and Fakey even drank together back then too, which would be cool, but not something we have been able to actually prove at this point, but I'm sure me talking about him and the Heavy Metal club brings back many a nostalgic memory for him FakeProphet and makes me feel conected in a strange way.

So since Saturday, I have been drinking, talking, remembering, celebrating and enjoying my life again more than I have for months. Thanks to the steroids the doctors have me on, I'm keeping up with all my healthy friends (and well, overtaking a few nya, nya, nyaaa.

I really wanted to visit the US one more time before I died, and with him here, it's really really tempting..especially with the promise of a pillow fight with Morgan, although it's a hell of a long way from NC to NY,nearly as far as to Sydney from Adelaide, and even further from Adelaide to NC.

So if anyone out there would like to buy me a ticket, sexual favours can be brought at this stage of my life and I can suck an golf ball through a garden hose!!!!

Zeph

#25726 - 06/17/09 12:57 PM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
That's great. I once tried to sneak home to see Mom and Dad when I was in the Army. A surprise visit. Problem was, the town was so small, they already knew I was in town before I even had a chance to kiss the ground. It's nice that he was able to do that for you and your friends were able to make that happen.

Ah the Heavy Metal club. Yes, I remember that place. I don't really remember everything that occured there though lol. You know, there was one night me and my roomie were there and we met a couple of Australian chicks. They were cute. We talked with them for probably an hour. Besides being cute, we loved the accent. They could have read the phone book to us, and we would have been enthralled. For all we know, that could have been you and I or mates of yours. I have no idea what they looked like anymore. I just remember buying some drinks and asking them to keep on talking so I could hear the accent lol. You never know.

DC is probably half way between NC an NY. It isn't much, but I have a couch. No favors needed, just some stories. Circumstances allowing, my wife and I might just be able to make a trip from here to NY with you. I'll pack extra pillows.

#25727 - 06/17/09 01:11 PM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
So if anyone out there would like to buy me a ticket, sexual favours can be brought at this stage of my life and I can suck an golf ball through a garden hose!!!!
Zeph

Would a ticket to Belgium be ok too? Hot sex with a terminal is the closest thing to necrophilia I can get at the moment. ;\)

D.

#25731 - 06/17/09 07:33 PM Re: Dying time [Re: Diavolo]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Heck, it might be worth the price of a ticket, just to see her do the thing with the garden hose, and golf ball \:\)

#25733 - 06/17/09 09:06 PM Re: Dying time [Re: Asmedious]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Wow. I had no idea. You don't make a habit of discussing your medical history I see as we've argued many times and I don't think you've ever mentioned it before to me (or while I was active on these forums).

Reading this has made me see you in a very different light. I can understand the courage and willpower it must have taken to make what you could of your life in such hard circumstances.

I don't feel pity for people when they're ill, I feel happy for them. They get to experience pain, and without pain, pleasure would be meaningless. Hardship is testing and it makes you into a better person. You get to appreciate everything so much more because you have the contrast. You've focused on the great things and you've bettered yourself. You've lived with purpose and for that you've earned my respect. You've done what I have tried to do, being in hospital so frequently, being homeless a few years back, I always try to use it as a contrast and make sure I value the good things I've got. In many ways you're quite the inspiration... this doesn't mean I'll stop insulting you when we argue though, I need to flame, it's just my way.

#25740 - 06/18/09 03:18 AM Re: Dying time [Re: TornadoCreator]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Write me, call me...

How much is the ticket? How about Texas?

UK is to Australia as USA is to Texas... we both speak the same language, but it's different, and we're a little more "brash".

If I could get Morgan down here, and you... could I get a personal pillow fight in my house? Damn!

\:\)

David.

#25741 - 06/18/09 03:45 AM Re: Dying time [Re: daevid777]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Well I certainly couldn't speak for Morgan, however I myself would be willing to have a pillow fight with Morgan (with favours) for the exchange price of an airfare. Hell, prostitution is the oldest profession they say (and when I think about it, I bet it actually is the first thing that was bartered). I wouldn't even have to live with myself for long afterwards and I doubt I'd feel any guilt anyway. I've seen your photo, you're cute enough to fuck Dave. Maybe we should take this to PM????

As for Belgian and Necrophelia, I wonder how much a necropheliac would pay for the use of my body after I had passed? That could send my kids to college. LOL

As it stands, I have donated my body to a local university to be used completely. No funeral of anykind for me. They may or may not have anything left over to cremate and return to my family after 4 or 5 years (in the contract), although there was an option that allowed you to get your ashes or part there of after 2 years. I've been big on recylcing lately and figure that my body is the ultimate thing to recycle and if it helps train a doctor or something on the way out the door then that's even better.

I will of course have a memorial, and I've been having alot of living wakes (insert excuse to have a piss up here).

I'm not that into organising my memorial though, I think that it's really for the people that are left behind. They are really the ones that suffer, not the dead. I've chosen a couple of songs to be played and am making a quick video for it, but mainly because I want to flash my tits just one more time. I think that many of the people that have known me would be disapointed with anything less ;-)

Zeph

#25742 - 06/18/09 03:58 AM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Sorry Daevid and Zeph, but with things as they are, I am not doing any traveling any time soon, and if it doesnt change, I'm not going anywhere this year. \:\(

But, I live in Nyc, and there is lots of stuff to do here. Zeph you can crash at my house and sleep in my bed if you want. I've had people crash at my house and they hate my couch and end up on the floor, but no floor for you. \:\)

I have a big apartment, ask Fred or Fist, they were both here, so if Fakey and his wife want to come up, I can make room easily. I'm just not sure if his wife wants in on the pillow fight too?

Hmm, I thought Dana might come to ny this summer so you might want to think about that as well.

Well, you would be a good reason for a nyc meet up \:\)

Big Ass Hugs,
Morg

ps.
yeah it could have gone to pm's but fuck it, its almost 4am

#25743 - 06/18/09 03:58 AM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Uh...

PM?

So the airfare is what again?

I think I'm dizzy... okay, so... USA trip... straight to Texas?

Private jet? Too bad the Concord was retired...

Maybe we could just have a pillow fight? Dizzy again...

Yeah, PM.

David.

#25744 - 06/18/09 03:58 AM Re: Dying time [Re: TornadoCreator]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Quote:
In many ways you're quite the inspiration...

Thankyou. That is one of the reasons I started this thread. To inspire people to suck the marrow out of their own lives. I want everyone here to remember me. I have really enjoyed all my interactions with people, even the negetive ones with DaVinci and you TC.

Zeph

#25764 - 06/18/09 11:42 PM Re: Dying time [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Munki1 Offline
stranger

Zephyrgirl, thanks for writing your story.

I will pass it along to those who will listen when the subject of death and athiesm or Satanism come up.

Sounds like you've done a good job taking care of your kids. Far better than many christians it seems. I wish you tranquility.

Munki

Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.