Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#55618 - 06/09/11 01:23 AM Re: Dying time [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Octavius Offline

Loc: just visiting
Agreed. I did not comment on this thread to resurrect it, but I felt I needed to comment on it for my own purposes. I was not inviting additional commentary in any way, and I apologize to those who may think that this thread would have been better left alone.

Zeph was a well respected member here, and many who knew her better than I miss her greatly, undoubtedly. I commented on this thread out of respect for her memory and to remind myself of her unbridled passion for life. Something I needed reminding of at the time.

Nuff said.

#55619 - 06/09/11 01:33 AM Re: Dying time [Re: Octavius]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Not that you need my approval but I feel the need to say that I was not bothered by your post at all. As you said, you felt the need to comment on it for your own reasons. The difference between yours and Paolo's was that yours had a purpose; even if it was only to remind yourself of something.

And it reminded me of something too. Specifically, how much her and I butted heads in the past but eventually genuinely (I think) began to enjoy conversing with each other. Unfortunately, it was too little, too late.

I deleted the post and retort in question... Cause.... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (06/09/11 08:44 PM)

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.