Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#112342 - 04/14/17 06:53 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Dan_Dread]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Although her hairstyle may not be everyone's cup of tea, the giant tits certainly make up for it.

I'm not nominally a titty guy, but I'd tear that up.

Yip, those nice saggy tits... Dude you must be really old. Women lose their value once they hit 33, after that they become feminists because nobody wants to pay for them on dates anymore, unless they're beta males losers with small cocks.

#112366 - 04/17/17 12:09 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Ubermensch23]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Ubermensch23
SIN3 is fat and old, sorry, but you've reached your expiration date, and look at your belly, don't you do cardio?

In contrast to what? Continue to Pontificate on the matter. I have no interest in you, your background or why you seem rather obsessed with my person. At best it's entertainment and at worst, there could be other topics I could use my post on.

Quote:
I don't post my picture because I'm well aware of the implications of exposing myself on the Internet.

Times are hard in SA, it seems. You don't seem too concerned with your IP and tools at any person's disposal to unmask you. I don't know what you're so paranoid about anyway, who gives a shit about you or what you do on the Internet?

Quote:
People who wear their hearts on their sleeves are generally people of low intelligence, such as yourself, who don't realize how easy you make it for people to target you personally, I bet you even have a facebook account.

Heart on my sleeve? Ok Bro, you're out of touch but you seem to think you have it all worked out. So what if I do, what business is that of yours? People with low intelligence tend to harp on surface issues like outer appearance and social media. You're so far removed from what an Overman is, an admin should just strip you of that username for funsies. Just to watch you have a melt down.

Quote:
You buy your little Transylvania t-shirts and your pentagrams,

You don't like Tim Burton films? So fucking what, are you educated? You don't seem to know what the most inane things are. What pentagrams are you referring to?

Quote:
keep telling yourself you're a legitimate person.

What legitimizes personhood? Don't you live in a third world armpit, hiding from the Internet boogeyman? What makes you an authority on legitimization? DO TELL. I'd love to hear it.

Quote:
You're clearly a very big poser, like the metalheads that think black metal is about corpse-paint, and the wiggers also bred in your pathetic society. The reason you feel you have to dress and act like that in the first place is because you subconsciously realize that you're a poser. It's kind of how skinheads compare to the SS, none of them had tattoos or believed in similar ideals compared to skinheads. Posers will be posers I guess.

Unlike you that hides from Fingermen and probably still live with your parents. Ok DoOd.

Quote:
I've had extensive experience with people such as yourself in my life, which is why I dislike you, I could tell from your posts and your picture that you were like them. You're like those kids that got picked on in primary school, so when you went to high school you started listening to rock and metal so as to appear powerful to those who would seek to pick on you, kind of like a Puffer Fish.

I always hated people like those because they ruin the subcultures they infiltrate, metal is a great example, so is the Left-Hand path. You make everybody else think that the LHP is for social rejects, nerds, and fat people, because weak people like you gravitate towards this way of life to hide from your own weakness. Maybe elitism isn't something you approve of, but the difference is you disapprove of elitism because you can't achieve a state of being that is considered worthy of the elite, whereas I disapprove of being a fat poser, such as yourself, because even though I could eat myself fat and be lazy, it's so much more satisfactory to look down upon people like you because I'm physically superior.

You sound like an angsty teenager that hasn't matured. You read rather ridiculous, I think we're done here.

#112379 - 04/17/17 05:07 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: SIN3]
Ubermensch23 Offline

You never denied that you were a fat bitch way past her expiration date though, thus you clearly acknowledge the fact. My point being that nobody wants to see ugly fat women, if we wanted to look at women, we would look at attractive women, which you are not, and thus you should feel shame for exposing yourself without regards to your appearance. Don't you know that women are just objects designed for our leisure? Once you're fat, old, and your vagina starts dropping to the floor every time you take off your granny panties, then you're no longer of any importance, so fuck off.

Yes I do live in a third world country, which is beneficial to perspective and individuality. We don't have communist agenda taught to us since a young age, as is the case as far as you are concerned, which is why you feel no shame for being an obese bitch with no education. The worst thing people can be in your society is a racist, in my society everyone is a racist. America isn't far from becoming a third world country itself, give it another decade or two until your liberal values allow blacks and Hispanics to ruin your country. You'll probably reply about blacks and Hispanics aren't ruining your country, exactly as programmed. You're a proud little fat bitch, aren't you?

You assume that my situation in regards to internet privacy is identical to your own? Wrong. My country's intelligence community under black leadership is half a century behind, thus internet privacy is pretty much guaranteed. This is not the case in your country, since every day more ISPs are admitting that they track your internet usage, not to mention backdoors in Windows and Mac, which is why I use Linux. Our predicaments are vastly different, it's beyond comparison really. The notion that you seem to have is that you're safe because you're a nobody, which is very wrong indeed, you simply lack the intuition to foresee what your tardiness could cause. Since you're an old cunt who probably has little more than a high school education from the 80s, I can see why you're so relaxed. Educated people take precautions, uneducated persons such as yourself tend to criticize those who take precautions because you're too dimwitted to realize how dangerous the internet really is.

I mean, your government did conduct illegal experiments on hippies, in what was termed MK Ultra right? I'd be very concerned if I were you, especially since you're such a vocal satanic poser. Say the situation in your country changes radically in the next few decades, worst case scenario next few years, and in this period Christians start to kill off all the non-Christians in America. They use information collected for the government by your ISPs in conjunction with algorithms to determine whether you are or ever have been opposed to their way of life. What happens to you then fat girl? Would you like to be some stupid martyr for your little cause? Any society that takes measures to become a utopia, eventually becomes a dystopia, history proves this. Your society has no balance at this moment in time, and because of that you will probably experience civil war, nobody goes down willingly, unfortunately for people like you the Christians are the most organized out of all of the factions in your country, and you're the type of person they'd love to get their hands on, but that's if this dystopia comes to pass.

Prevention and caution are logical things, after all, you use protection during sex to reduce the risk of contracting stds, not because there is certainty that your partner has it, but because of the possibility of your partner having it. You're a woman, you don't understand logic, you're a cognitively-inferior being that bases her arguments on emotions and societal dogma.

The living with your parents insult is so typically American, no originality. And no, housing is pretty cheap where I'm from, so I'm pretty sure I don't live with my parents anymore. You resort to assuming such a thing, because you subconsciously associate that with failure. The reason you felt like portraying me as a failure because you realized what I said about you was absolutely correct, and thus you sought to justify your failure as a being by seeking solidarity.

No, I don't watch Tim Burton films, in fact I've never even heard of him until your post mentioned him specifically. Your pride as an American is kind of puzzling to be honest, seeing as your first world status was built on white supremacy and the systematic oppression of women and minorities, which is something you clearly oppose. This creates an oxymoron of sorts, because you boast of your nations superior status to mine, and yet it became a first world nation under white supremacists and misogynists, I guess you're too dumb to realize how strange that seems.

Edited by Ubermensch23 (04/17/17 05:12 PM)

#112434 - 04/19/17 11:49 AM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Ubermensch23]
Czereda Online

Loc: Poland
I wonder man what's wrong with you. I read most of your posts and still your psychology is a mystery to me. It's so confounding. I can't make any sense of this looney melody.

Beauty is in the eye of a beholder. I know plenty of women who are far from beauty queens but still have their loyal admirers. Nothing wrong in showing your body if you feel like it. Your post altogether reeks of inferiority complex.

For a long time I also didn't want to show my photos online but finally decided to post a few on Facebook. Nobody came to shoot me. You take more risks in your daily life. How can you be sure that in spite of all the precautions taken you ain't hit by a car on your way to work or robbed, or shot, or killed slowly by cancer?

#112465 - 04/21/17 06:56 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Czereda]
Ubermensch23 Offline

So you don't wear condoms? You don't take medicine when sick? You take precautions to mitigate risks, that's called common sense.

Also, I don't give a fuck about the fact that you're stupid enough to expose yourself on the Internet. You do that because you're desperate for approval you don't get in person. The reason people don't criticize you is because of liberal culture, nobody wants to see fat women with saggy tits and vaginas, stop lying to yourself you fucking communist.

#114458 - 09/22/17 08:50 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Ubermensch23]
CreakyCauldron Offline
lurker

Loc: TN
I see that the last post in this thread was more than three years ago. The discussion about critical thinking and open minds is interesting but the video link is missing. Does anyone know where I might still see the video?
#114461 - 09/23/17 07:53 AM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Seems he's not handling White Genocide like we Americans would. *shrugs*

We have a different cultural animus and it gives him much to be upset over. No real power so he takes to the forum like a hammer looking for nails.

Critical Thinking comes easy to some, and must be learned by most.

#114893 - 10/23/17 05:29 AM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Ubermensch23]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
That just isn't true, fat people are a delight to look at sometimes. Like Shrek, he's just cute and fun.

Diversity is fun. You collectivists who want a shallow one-sides society can fuck off and die in communist China for all I care.

#116161 - 03/31/18 12:28 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: 97and107]
Brutus Offline
stranger

To go back on topic, the OP has said very well that there is conflict between gathering as much information as possible, while still being able to process it, use it and store it. The human brain solves this problem by thinking in patterns. While being flawed, this allows us to survive and drive. Pattern thinking is also not the underlining problem of all social ills, as some believe, competition for scarce resources is.
#116378 - 05/31/18 04:52 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Meq]
Dark One Offline
pledge

"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded."

That's an appropriate Warhammer 40K quote. You can counter it with this Warhammer 40K quote though to provide some balance.

'An empty mind is like unto a freshly turned sod; if not sown with the seeds of love, duty and honour, the insidious weeds of heresy will take root.'

Some 40K quotes with a fairly good 'Satanic' tone to them.

'Life's a journey. Shame about the destination.'

'Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men.'

'Every man is a spark in the darkness. by the time he is noticed he is gone forever. A retinal after-image that fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights.'

'It is not my mind to ask questions that cannot be answered. That is the soul standing upon the crossroad of vacillation. You search for wisdom, but achieve only a stasis of will.'

'Let the strength of your will match the stone of your walls.'

'Only in your deepest self is the truth of what you can be. And, without a doubt, that truth is terrible to bear.'

'Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.'

'The greatest man is but a ripple on the surface of space.'

'There is no right or wrong in our profession. The present changes the past from moment to moment. Only pray for the future to vindicate your action.'

'The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.'

'What is the terror of death?
That we die our work incomplete
What is the joy of life?
To die knowing our task is done.'

'Wisdom is the beginning of fear.'

'The Path of the Warlock wends along the past, present and future alike. His mind is free of the constraints of time, and his destiny and promise are merged into a single state of being.'

'Stories are much tidier than real life. Stories have neat, happy endings, but all you ever really get is unfinished business.'

'One thing you can say for enemies; they make life more interesting.'

'There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival. Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush.'

'Every servant has his place, no matter how lowly or modest. To know it is his greatest comfort, to excel within it is his greatest solace, and his master's contentment is his greatest reward.'

'Those who scale the pinnacles of glory have the furthest to plunge into the abyss.'

'If you don't expect gratitude you'll seldom be disappointed.'

'Our thoughts light the Darkness that others may cross space.
We are one with the Emperor (Satan), our souls are joined in his will.
Praise the Emperor (Satan) whose sacrifice is life as ours is death.
Hail his name the Master of Humanity.'

#118162 - 01/25/19 06:51 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: Dark One]
MindFck Offline
stranger

I believe there is a potential misunderstanding here that attempts to undermine the value of open-mindedness. A lot of the most intelligent people I am aware of seem to have this trait.

Its just that when combined with their superior intelligence they are able to sort through all available data, even when it is putting their world view on the line and make correct adjustments if there is merit. I would argue that open mindedness, as long as it is not mixed with stupidity, is a valuable cognitive ability.

#118542 - 02/11/19 07:08 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: MindFck]
TheOperator Offline
stranger

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I remember seeing this video some time ago and I still think it's an awesome piece on critical thinking and open-mindedness. The people who claim that the scientific method cannot be used to evaluate supernatural claims have to actually demonstrate that science is incapable of evaluating said claims. This is following Stephen Jay Gould's idea of NOMA or non-overlapping magisteria.

Basically, NOMA is an idea that was used in relation to science and supernatural claims (specifically the claim that there is an entity called god) and says that the claim of the existence of god is not a scientific claim and therefore falls outside of the realm, or magisterium, of science. So basically, Gould uses this idea of NOMA to claim that the magisterium of god and the magisterium of science are two separate things; non-overlapping megisteria.

Therefore, Gould says, we cannot use science to evaluate the question of whether or not god exists. "Science tells us how the heavens god, religion how to go to heaven."

The problem is, Gould never backs up this claim with any demonstrable evidence. I see no reason to believe that anything exists outside of nature and until some demonstrable piece of evidence tells me otherwise, I will undoubtedly doubt any supernatural claim made by anyone.

Essentially, I don't believe in magic, supernatural beings or god. I've certainly been called "close-minded" by Christian types which is hilariously ironic and ironically hilarious.

#118551 - 02/11/19 10:27 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: TheOperator]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Ironically, science is continually unfolding the secrets of existence and decoding the genome, aspects of "god" the universe. Dog forbid scientists call it by such, as they unwittingly reveal the personality of the cosmos. It reminds me of the classic tale "The Emperor's New Clothes", in which a child was admonished for calling the pompous turd naked.
#118552 - 02/11/19 10:40 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: aeon6]
TheOperator Offline
stranger

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
The universe =/= god. That scientists are exposing more and more information every day about the universe does not mean we are getting any closer to "god."

#118554 - 02/11/19 10:52 PM Re: Open-Mindedness and Critical Thinking [Re: TheOperator]
samowens84 Online

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aboZctrHfK8

This is what I think. The answer to life, the universe, and everything!

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.