Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#25477 - 06/07/09 12:43 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: coelentrate]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

A large part of the problem of being bothered is the victim itself. Like animals we all feel pretty well who is prey and who not. Some just seem to wear a sign that says "eat me" while others call forth visions of them pushing a pitchfork in your eye when even addressing them. Of course group behavior or any substance that influence people twist those natural warning signals we got.

In the days of yore when I was young, when it was needed, people just bashed the others and that was it. The conquerer felt glorious for a while, the conquered went home, licked their wounds and either learned a lesson or came back for another attempt. None called the cops, such behavior was dishonorable, not done by a man.
Nowadays the situation has changed. The last time I beat the shit out of someone, I got the bill presented. And while I rather would have spent the cash at other things, experiences like this have their worth too. It's responsibility to the responsible, he confused being drunk with thinking and wanted to impress his girlfriend, I showed her what a Nancy she was fucking. He sued me and I paid the price. So we both broke some laws, he natural ones, me societal ones and we both paid for it.

But experiences like this should not become a habit. You'll run broke pretty fast in our modern society. If the same experience would happen to me, I would exploit the weak spots in law and order. Instead of beating him up right in public as I did before, I would have left, waited in the dark until he left the pub too and would have clubbed him like a baby seal. No witnesses, no case. And this is what we should keep in mind. All cultures or societies we frequent come with their specific rules and when someone bothers us enough to provoke the demon, we should make sure that demon uses his brain. Law is there to control those that grant it power and while the current television shows might give a different perception, the coppers out there aren't really like CSI on television. Not that much gets thoroughly investigated and much crime goes unnoticed. The strength of a satanist lies in his cunning to stay in the dark.

Revenge should not always be served cold, lukewarm does it too at times.

D.

#25555 - 06/10/09 03:12 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: coelentrate]
OG MUPPET Offline
stranger

Loc: st/louis Mo.
Ahh yes, Du Rules again.

11 rules of the earth should read> "11 fair weather suggestions."

It's not that I don't get the concept of it. Too my understanding it suggest that, "When minding your business, & some one fucks with you, don't be a pussy about it." OK, fair enough.

BUT as many of you have pointed out, there are many ways to do this. Most of the time it can be non-lethal, or even nonphysical.

& as many of you pointed out, there can be consequences. I would even go as far to say, that All of us here, would think that "it's better too be judged by 12, then carried by 6."

Too summarize my rant, >"I"< think that these "rules" weren't even written for "US", I think Anton got tired of getting asked the same old shit, over & over again by Sheeple. I can't think of any other reason, that a man with his intellect, would go out of his way, too point out the obvious.

#25557 - 06/10/09 03:31 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: coelentrate]
Morbid Rex Offline

Let's not forget there is more than one way to "destroy" someone. I don't think the act of destruction can only come from physical assault, you can also destroy someone emotionally or psychologically. It seems to me that the eleventh rule is more of a reminder, something that says "hey remember to stand up for yourself jackass!"

Edited by Morbid Rex (06/10/09 03:31 PM)

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#25641 - 06/14/09 02:03 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: coelentrate]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

The "destroy" part has different interpretations depending on the placed situation and what might happen afterwards.

Destroy might range from "physically harass someone", to just calling out names or wishing someone to dead in silence..

Quote:
This is a very tricky thing to do in a society with lots of rules and a big, powerful authority system. I think it would be extremely useful if a lot of people shared and we all got some tools for the tool box.

Responsibility to the responsible..
Destroy anyone you want, but be sure consequences might happen even if you did it out of defense.

Quote:
What are some of the ways to deliver swift justice without landing yourself in court?

Easy, seek someone else to do your bidding. I mostly send someone else to deal with a person who bothers me. Not in my name ofcourse.. just someone I know of caracter or ideas who will "destroy" the opponent out of own movement by also being bothered or being opposed by him.
The best tool for the toolbox you can have is just "know thy enemy".

Edited by Dimitri (06/14/09 02:07 PM)

#25647 - 06/14/09 08:17 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: Dimitri]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Who ever said destroying someone had to be so literal or immediate. Why can't you take the time to do something that will make them regret crossing you. Either it's worth your time or it's not, if it's not, well they clearly haven't bothered you that much, get over it, life's too short. That's my interpretation.

Remember Satanic Statement #5 "Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek."

Sure, vengeance is great, if I can be arsed, then it's not so much turning the other cheek as not wasting my limited time. However vengeance doesn't mean violence, you can take great pleasure in hurting them later by a non-violent method... if that is, you feel you need to. I personally choose to ignore that rule, mainly because I'm never really bothered when in 'open territory' and secondly because I find it to be the spark of anger in me wanting to follow that rule, and that's a side of me I'd rather not have in control.

#25657 - 06/15/09 01:51 AM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

If it was adressed to me, read a bit closer...
" "Destroy might range from "physically harass someone", to just calling out names or wishing someone to dead in silence..

Quote:
This is a very tricky thing to do in a society with lots of rules and a big, powerful authority system. I think it would be extremely useful if a lot of people shared and we all got some tools for the tool box.

Responsibility to the responsible..
Destroy anyone you want, but be sure consequences might happen even if you did it out of defense."

Last part was just answering a question ;\)

#25734 - 06/17/09 11:08 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
Who ever said destroying someone had to be so literal or immediate.

I agree I find it far more plausible and beneficial to wait until the bothersome individual is alone (most of the time they feel brave in a group) and not expecting the payback. Not only wait until they are alone but make sure nobody sees your act and no jury or judge can prosecute you based on your word against theirs.

#25735 - 06/17/09 11:32 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: Nightmare]
TornadoCreator Offline

Originally Posted By: Nightmare
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
Who ever said destroying someone had to be so literal or immediate.

I agree I find it far more plausible and beneficial to wait until the bothersome individual is alone (most of the time they feel brave in a group) and not expecting the payback. Not only wait until they are alone but make sure nobody sees your act and no jury or judge can prosecute you based on your word against theirs.

This still strikes me as petty. Naturally it's hypothetical vengeance and we've yet to ascertain what for in our example, but honestly, in most cases someone bothers me in "open territory" I just ignore them, my time is too precious to waste it on elaborate vengeance unless the person does something exceptional then they gain my attention and I work on actually evening the score. I don't think I have ever used basic violence as my method of vengeance, only ever in self defence (discounting of course when I was a kid, all kids fight).

#25761 - 06/18/09 09:45 PM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
Not always Violence but also acts that may cause them to have large amounts of stress. people that are simply bothersome I ignore however when it is something major like my $500 stereo that was stolen from me Vengeance is not optional. the guy that stole that now receives three gay magazines a week and is signed up for daily E-Mail from at least ten gay sites. He also has signed up for several car, payday, home, and other loans that will contact him at home and on his cell. He learned quickly not to mess with me
I then hacked his computer and ruined it. That is the type of vengeance I dish out

#25774 - 06/19/09 10:32 AM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: Nightmare]
Atralux Lucis Offline
pledge

Loc: Australia
I had an idea that follows laVey's little idea of subconscious attack via curse. They dismiss it consciously and it eats them up sub consciously.
If someone is pissing you off, have this long latin dialogue memorized for throwing some fake satanic curse on them. they will laugh it off and then later and later it will have some affect by their sub conscious.

I really have no idea how effective this would be as a weapon because I havent used it yet but if LaVey's theory of psycho-magick is correct then it should work. Maybe add in some weird hand gestures and all that too.

That could be one weapon for harming the person. My other suggestion would be to humiliate via legal methods (or lesser risk methods) Breaking limbs and such will obviously get you in trouble, a broken nose maybe not so much, if you do some martial arts or something and learn to incapacitate them without causing too much damage then i think you can legally implement the satanic philosophy.

Edited by Atralux Lucis (06/19/09 10:32 AM)

#25821 - 06/20/09 09:01 AM Re: rule of the earth number 11. [Re: Atralux Lucis]
TornadoCreator Offline

Well, Atralux, I had a girlfriend who actually believed in crap like crystal healing and aura cleansing etc. She used to do exactly what you are suggesting only she actually believed it. In USA (or maybe Australia) it might work, people are very religious and could easily believe in the curse. Here in UK people get the piss taken out of them is they're particularly vocal about being Christians. People would laugh it off and think of you as an idiot, word would spread and people would consider you superstitious and stupid. People where embarrassed to be around my ex, including myself, and she draw attention to herself far too frequently.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.