Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#25538 - 06/10/09 03:47 AM Attention: Those with the power
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

"Hi Dearest,
Kind regards, I am Favour clement,tall,slim,fair,and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student,.Pls i will like you to reply to me through my mail address(favourclement10@yahoo.com),i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction,i will send my pics later Thanks ,
Favour"

That was in my PM box. Please dispose of this troll. I could tell this person to not PM me again, but from past experiences, I can tell that won't help, and I will only continue to be bothered. I am sure some of you have also recieved a similair, if not identical, message from this person, and therefore might be as irked as I am. Or, maybe I am special ;).

I thank you in advance for your swift response to this matter.

#25540 - 06/10/09 04:29 AM Re: Attention: Those with the power [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I put up a note in the blue section for the admins to ban her as well.
She sent me the same crap.
How Xitan of her, she wants to send nake pictures of herself along with her bible views.

Morgan

#25545 - 06/10/09 07:21 AM Re: Attention: Those with the power [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Meq Offline
Banned

We have enough crap with the current flood of schoolkids to have to deal with spammers too.

I replied in the familiar section, but this is worth repeating here:

This turd has been flushed.

#25560 - 06/10/09 07:35 PM Re: Attention: Those with the power [Re: Meq]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Wow staying quiet and off of the “top posters” list does have it’s advantages. Less spam and no guests (in chat) trying to impersonate me while asking for your credit card information. Though the pm from Satan’s daughter wanting to add me to her army awhile back was amusing.

~T~

#26672 - 07/02/09 01:40 PM Re: Attention: Those with the power [Re: ta2zz]
Devilwolf Offline
lurker

Loc: Los Angeles
That is a classic Nigerian Romance Scam. The sender is not a women, it mostly likely a Muslim Nigerian Gangsta in Lagos who sits around a cafe all day hacking into forums sending such emails to what he thinks are desperate guys who will be suckered into sending him $$$.

It maybe be unfair to the West African Satanist community, but the admins should just consider banning access to the IP address ranges for the Nigerian ISPs.

If you have the time and motivation, you can reply and jerk the gangsta around for a few weeks. Look up "419 Baiting". I did that once, and got the dude to send forged checks to the local Secret Service Office to "Mr. Gunar B. DePhraud".

Or you can just flood their yahoo box with "Goatse"

#46376 - 01/10/11 08:42 AM Re: Attention: Those with the power [Re: Devilwolf]
The Architect Offline
stranger

Loc: The North West
well, at least it was better than the one I got. Today is my first day here, and not even 10 minutes had passed before I got a message that insulted my brain. At least I know there are some who know less than I do. \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.