Page 6 of 8 « First<45678>
Topic Options
#28032 - 08/07/09 02:32 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: wolf]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Those were good days. But please think and perhaps even study per LaVey's suggestion that Satan demands study not worship. Then post on that issue, unless you have anything meaningful to contribute with. Your attempt to teach me who Aquino is wasn't particularly informing.

Study I do enough.. in another context then you. I study sciences, to be more exact "HARD science" with which I indicate it isn't the softy shit like sociology/psychology/philosophy where thousands of assumptions and illogical fallacies are, I also have quite some knowledge of these but will only use it when neccesary.. I can even give you a hard time if needed.. letting you and your wife WAY behind.

I mirror your sentence to you.. "post something meaningfull if you have something to contribute". The only thing I see you doing is bickering, empty posturing and acting as a little baby..
You say that you are "discussing" aquino for political reasons about Satanism, I see it as kicking a dead horse for ego boosting.. NO one notices and no one cares or gains.

Your empty posturing about "your achievements within Satanism" are worth nothing. I merely put it on the same level as some Christian claiming to have seen Christ in his refrigirator.. fun to watch but the feeling of pity arises when he opens his mouth.
What you have done is becoming a leader of a group of Satanists (like there are thousands of so-called leaders) whose political affilation is almost the opposite of the main principles.

I can also try and become a voice or "expert" by your terms, but I am smart enough not to do so.. And my reason therfor is Satanic, I indulge myself in my own life, not caring what others are doing. My contributions are purely aimed for science, and even within my short timespan I have lived I already made some contributions when it comes to green energy. (Not by using it, but by finding, studying and making it applyable in life for others.. i.e. my findings and results have led to technologies whom might be available for the masses within the coming 5 years.. or even shorter).
The Satanic reds, and your other sites are worth nothing more then a ning group like mysatan, WSA352 or any other internetgroup or "informationsite". The only difference you have is that you don't put the words shit,fuck,bitch, asshole, hail satan,... twenty times in one sentence. And there the difference ends.

As Diavolo already mentioned about your emo text: I've read it also, it's one of the first things I always do.. screen people.
And may I point this out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/satanism/firstchurchofsatan/cosfiles/Amina_Ole_Peter.html
 Quote:
Clarifier: Corax is Amina Lap. Paimon is Kenneth, her ex boyfriend. She is connected to Hr.Vad's Dark Doctrine group with Ole Wolf and others.

THIS is what went before:

This is high praise for the work of Amina: Look at this: speaking of Amina who is in SReds now. Ole Wolf's girl. Ole Wolf is one of the founders of Satanic Reds, in 1997.

Odal said: man, she has collected every single article from danish papers since the 80s - way over 600 articles in her database....shit, man if they knew what she was doing, they'd fucking send her flowers every day

The thing I indicated has let me believe that you and your wife don't gasp Satanism at all.. It indicates me you and your wife are simply obsessed by the subject and in reality aren't worth a damn despite your claims about your degrees. The only thing I see is empty posturing (once again) without ANY indication you live a "Satanic way of life".

The link also reveals to the rational and analyzing thinker that you were kicked out for ignorance, posturing and other Satanic sins. From the looks of that text (even with your adaptations to let you come as a hero) I side with Gilmore for doing the right thing... Take your ignorance elsewhere..

#28033 - 08/07/09 02:34 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: Fist]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
The people who can actually perform ritual magic and get results are few in number. These same people would naturally have the most curiosity as to where this power comes from, and have the most likely answers. Each component of the rituals described in the Satanic Bible, is a factor in the effectiveness of these rituals.
My greatest curiosity is, what power is it that responds to the infernal names and the Enochian calls? In my own practice of magic, I have included other components, tailor made for myself. Magic evolves with me, and is not a static thing frozen in time forever like a fly in amber. To be the devil's advocate here, I would like to introduce a third, Satanic option in the argument First Satanic v. CoS. Rudolf Steiner has some interesting ideas about who we are, where we are going, and how we can still communicate with ourselves on these different planes, or heh heh, different angles.
Ok, I said it. I will now duck and run for cover. I can use the tomatoes and eggs thrown at me to make an omelette for tomorrow's breakfast.

#28066 - 08/07/09 10:42 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: Satansfarm]
wolf Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
Dimitri og Diavolo: if you feel like siding with Tani Jantsang, or wish to be na´ve enough to even trust what she says, be my guest. Her behavior in recent years is only going to make yourselves look even more stupid and uneducated than you've managed to do thus far, which in fact would be no small accomplishment.

As for the "hard sciences," Dimitri, at the age of 19 one is a first-years student at best, where one has only learned enough to impress the chumps, but nowhere near enough to look anything but a fool in the eyes of those that know. I have a background in the hard sciences, by the way.

In any event, since you two aggressively uneducated shit-disturbers have such an intense need to go so far off topic it can barely be stored in the database, please start another thread (and preferably on another board) for your personal attacks and your "holier than thou" attitude so the rest of us can go on with the debate.

#28084 - 08/07/09 04:07 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: wolf]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"In any event, since you two aggressively uneducated shit-disturbers have such an intense need to go so far off topic it can barely be stored in the database, please start another thread (and preferably on another board) for your personal attacks and your "holier than thou" attitude so the rest of us can go on with the debate."

You are here about a week and telling people to leave.
Why don't you go back to your own board.

Maybe the problem is really you?

Morgan

#28094 - 08/07/09 07:38 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: Satansfarm]
Azathoth68 Offline
pledge

Loc: Denver, CO USA
 Originally Posted By: Satansfarm
The people who can actually perform ritual magic and get results are few in number.

Maybe the fact that fewer and fewer people get success from their working, especially when working with intent, is a good sign for those that arent living under their crosshairs. ;\)

Edited by Azathoth68 (08/07/09 07:57 PM)

#28121 - 08/08/09 02:14 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: Azathoth68]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
What I meant was, that the gift of magical ability is rare. One can amass huge amounts of magical knowledge, be able to recite all the Enochian calls by memory, and still not get any results. LaVey himself outlined this in one of his later tomes, either the DEVILS NOTEBOOK or SATAN SPEAKS.

Still, the Satanic philosophy is a good one to live by if it suits you, regardless of magical ability or not. We acknowledge the fact that all people are NOT created equally. The human animal is varied, so much so that it is almost as if the creatures are several different species. We are not necessarily talking race here, it is about ability.

As for those in the crosshairs, many times it is far worse to allow them to continue on as they are, wallowing in the misery of their day to day existences.

As for factions developing within the Satanic belief system, I consider this natural and healthy. Those who feel that the world should remain static, familiar, and comfy - cozy will more than likely find disappointment. The world changes constantly. Survival depends on acting decisively according to circumstances, not a neat little set of rules followed with blissful obedience.

#28123 - 08/08/09 02:48 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: wolf]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

As for the "hard sciences," Dimitri, at the age of 19 one is a first-years student at best, where one has only learned enough to impress the chumps, but nowhere near enough to look anything but a fool in the eyes of those that know. I have a background in the hard sciences, by the way.

Is that all you got? "just a first year student"? At least one with a brain who isn't writing emo texts or shitty cartoons about himself. Nor anyone whi is quoting himself to justify his empty importance.

Fuck it baldy, if you are smart enough you should have noticed that you are the one who is being pushed to get out. Not me, nor any familiar like Diavolo. Or did my response really hit you in your cyber-electronic balls? You might have a degree, but you have not yet proven to be "intelligent".

Maybe you didn't know this, but respect still has to be earned. Even tough you think you are the "new black pope" and claim to have 15 years of experience within Satanism. It really doesn't change a thing. If Jake (or Aquino) for an example hadn't made nice contributions and well-thought over posts I and others would have gladly kicked their asses out. You can't expect the same as long as you keep your current profile up. You might THINK you are that of a big deal in Denmark but on international level you are practically on the same level as me.

Even more, I wouldn't even spread out the words "founding member of Satanic reds" too often. Or even let it pass on as an evidence for your "experience". I regard every Satanic group as nothing more then a way for the black sheeps to seek for conformity. You may try to give it a twist like "It's for the Satanists with like-minded political ideas". It simply doesn't fly for various reasons. Herd conformity, and most of the time the founding members are feeling "insecure", "alone", mis understood... and then the bullshit spreading starts.
Don't take this last part as an attack on your "group" only, it counts for every nutjob who starts such a thing.

This forum only differs from it because of the various views who get confronted. Everyone here has had it's piece of ass-spanking. The ones with the strongest will survived and the weaklings dissappear for always or for a certain period of time.

Edited by Dimitri (08/08/09 03:47 AM)

#29715 - 09/17/09 02:38 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: bluj666]
lefthanded Offline
stranger

Loc: Virginia,Us
well i feel like they are both EXTREMELY similair in their beliefs... They both say in there sites they are atheistic(sic) of course... are there any true theistic Satanist churches in the US?

#29719 - 09/17/09 03:33 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: lefthanded]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
The temple of Set is the closest thing to a coherent and serious Theistic Satanic organization that I can think of, but they seem to actively distance themselves from the S word, and deny being Satanists on any level. There is the Joy of Satan, which despite many rolled eyes and groans of exasperation have continued to exist for quite some time;But their mythos really has very little to do with anything that can be recognized as Satanism. It is more akin to some sort of neo-nazi scientology.

As far as I know, there aren't any serious (public) 'theistic satanist' organizations out there that last more than a very short time. Theistic Satanism, as it turns out, is generally a transitory belief. There just doesn't seem to be enough meat and potatoes behind it to form any sort of cohesive entity.

As a solitary practitioner, insofar as theistic beliefs are concerned, maybe you should have a look at ONA material. As far as I can tell that is the closest thing to a coherent(to some) traditional Satanism system existent today.

#29989 - 09/24/09 12:30 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: bluj666]
FlameReborn Offline
stranger

Loc: SPFLD,OH,USA
 Quote:
The Church of Satan is a commercial enterprise, the First Satanic Church is not.

I agree, it seems completely wasteful to spend $200 just to join, and all you get is a CoS Fan Club id card, not to mention the interrogation you have to endure on the Membership form. I have looked at FSC's website and it seems that alot of their website is still under construction. However, I was very impress and probably will join.

On her website she mentions specifically that it shouldn't cost you loads of money to join the Church. This leads me to believe that when her father was High Priest he didn't rob people's pocketbooks.

The more I am here the more I begin to hate Peter Gilmore.

-FlameReborn

Edited by FlameReborn (09/24/09 12:33 AM)

#30613 - 10/19/09 04:58 AM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: FlameReborn]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
I clearly don't have the knowledge of the satanic community or history of the organizations to have an opinion on any of this. Really all I know of it is what I've read in TSB and what little I find online. In fact I don't think I've ever (to my knowledge) met another real satanist as opposed to trendy kids that just want to feel different and piss off their parents. And also not really being an active member here is another reason I have to humble myself on the matter.

But if there's one thing to get out of this earthquake of debate is that I've learned more about the history of the churches and the figures of Satanism from reading this thread than any published work or intended source of information about it. For that I have to thank you guys for getting yourselves so worked up. It's been a truly beneficial experience for me.

Please don't think I'm making light of the debates or mocking anyone in any way. I honestly have taken away a lot for me to ponder and digest from this.

#32792 - 12/11/09 03:11 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: TornadoCreator]
FdB Offline
stranger

Loc: Las Vegas, NV / Dallas, TX / K...
Post deleted per Victoria's request.

Edited by Nemesis (12/13/09 09:51 AM)

#32793 - 12/11/09 05:05 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: FdB]
Jake999 Offline

Well stated and well received, ma'am. And if you would, please convey my respects to Karla who may or may not remember me from my time with her father at the Black House. She first met me when I picked her up at SFO on her return from Amsterdam.

Thanks for the clear and informative post.

#32795 - 12/11/09 06:43 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: FdB]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Thank you for your thoughts. With any luck Karla will indeed join us.

'We' welcome all individuals who are the 'genuine article.'

Quote:
In our organization, to be important, you must become important. Not in the eyes of the church, but in the eyes of every day people. We strive to be something better than "how many essays can you write" or "what ritual did you do". We want immortality through our outside actions. We want to Xeper, if I may borrow the word, in a much broader way. We want to impact the world and shape it to our will for the benefit of all mankind. This is much harder than getting a stupid title.

Indeed. And, that the direction we are taking The 600 Club. My personal goal is for this to be the nexus of like minds and fellow travelers who would not otherwise find each other. I always make it a point to visit other members in person whenever I might travel into their area. We should all have that goal - to network and develop relationships in the real world. However, we first need to know where we can find each other. Purely physical outfits like the FSC are mostly (as near as I can tell) an SF only affair. Of course there is nothing wrong with this but it does limit your talent pool. In many ways, we here are simply cyber-commuting to church.

In my next trip to Europe I plan to pay a few of our members a visit. But that would not be possible using the traditional church model. We would never even know of the others existence much less know if we were socially compatible. The 600 Club allows us to develop relationships first. It allows us as a loose confederation to overcome the tyranny of distance.

In any event, we always welcome like minds and fellow travelers here. Tell a friend and don't be a stranger....

#32797 - 12/11/09 10:30 PM Re: First Satanic Church vs. The Church Of Satan [Re: FdB]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Fluffy D. Bunny
... As a close friend of Karla's and an 10 year member of the FSC, I would like to add some clarifications ...

Ms. , as I read your post, it occurred to me that an extended statement like this might be very helpful to persons visiting the FSC website. Right now the "Q&A" area there is still available. Why not do a Q&A version of your comments and put it there? My only suggestion would be to forego mention of/comparison to other groups and just focus on your own unique and positive ideas. That just avoids defining the FSC "against" anything else, which I don't think it needs to do.

As a minor aside, I always thought it was fun that the Temple of Set and the First Church of Satan share the same San Francisco post office: 94147. What makes this even more, ahem, mystical is that this is the only PO in SF with a huge light sculpture on its front facade - about 4 stories high. You can miss it in the daytime, but at night with all its colored lights on, it's quite spectacular. Its name: "The Holy Grail".
Go Karla!

Page 6 of 8 « First<45678>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.