Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#26074 - 06/23/09 07:48 PM Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children
Morbid Rex Offline

Says he was "possessed"

Edited by Nemesis (06/23/09 08:48 PM)

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#26075 - 06/23/09 07:50 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Morbid Rex]
Morbid Rex Offline

My apologies for not embedding the video correctly, I was under the impression that embedding worked the same all over the site.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#26078 - 06/23/09 08:48 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Morbid Rex]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Not problem. Videos can only be embedded in this thread, and only if you have the drop down box with the option to embed with UBB/HTML code.

Edited by Nemesis (06/23/09 08:50 PM)

#26103 - 06/24/09 03:21 AM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Nemesis]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
Id kill that sick fuck if I ever got my hands on him

#26115 - 06/24/09 08:40 AM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Morbid Rex]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
That's fucked.

Yet again another shining example of one of the sheeple losing it and lumping the blame on to one of his imaginary friends.

Just wait, he'll literally be pointing the finger of blame at Eminem next.

Another ass-clown fucks up big time....

#26121 - 06/24/09 12:56 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: spiderbreeder]
Emily Offline
stranger

Loc: north wales, U.K
omg, hes pretty fucked up. and thats very christian, and again blaming things that are not even real as a excuse to what he did.
And he stabbed hes son the most because he loves him more?...yea, because that make perfect sense.

#26125 - 06/24/09 02:35 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Morbid Rex]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

A few thoughts.

Perspective is the key. Knowing your own perspective and being able to open your mind to others to see from a different angle to me at least, is one true sign of enlightenment or the elite. Some can hate him enough to say they would kill him but I have to ask why? Why would any of you kill this man? Would you be responsible enough to then turn yourself in as he did?

He did turn himself in, he is being dealt with and most of all he did no harm to any of your pack (loved ones). He killed his own family, poor bastard. What happened to responsibility to the responsible? Now if you knew these people if they were your loved ones then I could see wanting vengeance. Other than an interesting news story on the human condition this touches me in absolutely no way. No emotion is wasted as I am in no way connected.

You can cry that he is just trying to lay blame on something other than himself and maybe he is. Maybe this is an act to get him off on an insanity charge. If we listen to the commentary we are told that he said he sung an eminem song, stated he was the antichrist-Satan and he was going to kill them. Is he laying external blame or is this cry of external blame simply from another perspective.

Who knows what movie plays in this mans head. Who has the time to research this enough to form a serious professional opinion other than just basing their opinion on their personal morals? In turn squawking like so many hens at bible study or bingo, while thinking they are themselves somehow different, better.

Should we abandon or forget the advances made in the understanding of human mental illness. Perhaps he was diddled as a child and has repressed anger and hostility. Seriously now none of us are qualified to diagnose this mans mental capacity, much less over the Internet by watching this one video. Though to me he does sound mentally ill.

The only perspective I can seem to wrap my thoughts around wanting to kill this man strictly for killing his own belongs to someone very violent and threatening. Someone who reacts without too much thought or simply talks to sound big. Either way not someone I would subject myself to or consider enlightened/elite very much thank you.

Have a nice day and/or piss the fuck off. After all it is, all in your perspective.

~T~

PS. kudos to the 911 operator that told him “you need to face up to the reality of this, go help your son”.

#26138 - 06/24/09 05:02 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: ta2zz]
Disabuse Offline

I would have to agree with ta2zz here. Why should you want to kill this person? You honestly care that much about what strangers in the dark do?

It wasn't my family or friends, so it's not worth the emotional input from me. Sucks for their friends and family, but to me, this is just another violent crime.

#26142 - 06/24/09 05:48 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Disabuse]
Jake999 Offline

Gotta agree. Every crime against any individual isn't necessarily a crime against every individual. Laws were broken by one man who has taken responsibility for his acts and now let him face the consequences on his own. He will, most probably, claim temporary insanity, and one could probably make a good case for that being a factor. If the law takes that into account, then that's simply the way the law moves in that individual case.

Either way, it has nothing to do with things on a societal level. His case isn't the wholesale slaughter of families everywhere. It's his individual hell, created and executed in his individual life.

#26146 - 06/24/09 06:51 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Jake999]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

In agreeance with the last three. While it is a pretty fucked up story I can't be angry because it isn't my family.

Even though I do not know the level of this mans stability, or lack there of, but it does sound like a way to make an insanity plea. Saying that he was singing an Eminem song is probably just an attempt to get people to place at least some of the blame in another direction.

Not the first time this has happened and it sure as shit won't be the last.

#26282 - 06/25/09 09:53 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
A child in my eyes is not to be harmed or killed. That man deserves death and I am simply saying I would like to administer his punishment

#26321 - 06/26/09 09:25 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: Nightmare]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
It sounds like a situation where no one wins. Not him, not the kids and well, certainly not society or the system. Man, those 911 opeators must go through some counseling!

So whilst I think it's a shame, a waste of resources on the system and probably why so many humans don't deserve either their life or their kids, it really doesn't effect me for the most part and if it hadn't been posted here, would never have entered 'my universe'.

ZephyrGirl

#26359 - 06/27/09 06:22 PM Re: Man Stabs His Wife And Two Children [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Ok guys, you have got to stop serving me soft balls.

Hmmmm, average White guy married to a Latina kills their miscegenated children while under the influence of rap music. Did I get that right?

I am sure the truth will be suppressed because it does not support the media narrative. Oh, there is more to this story than may care to admit.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.