Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2628 - 12/07/07 05:00 PM SATANIC VIEWS #5
AllenFaust Offline
lurker

I've been watching the SATANIC VIEWS series on Youtube, and thought they stopped after four episodes. Then, much to my surprise, I found the 5th episode on Myspace:

Satanic Views #5

#2629 - 12/07/07 06:14 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: AllenFaust]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Holy shit, that guy puked on your letter, Chris. Pickle juice vomit, at that. Wow.

#2635 - 12/07/07 09:15 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: AllenFaust]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Yeah like someone said before this guy joined here before… What they did not mention was it was only to promote his videos… Nothing else…

We gave him our opinions about the fake fire in the first video… hehe… Honestly the guy is a big lug… Just look at how he has to outdo the others with the crazy shit like drinking molasses… To each their own…

Lol he admits shitty editing good job chris… He even made you a sandwich…

What kind of stomach do you have that pickle juice makes you puke? What a dork… See what I mean about his antics? He’s so cool…

Hate mail? I call Chris’s letter constructive criticism… I myself enjoy the new compression it makes their little preacher sound like a chipmunk… Nice ending proves it is still not worth watching…

In my opinion… Perhaps it should just fade to black…

~T~

#2636 - 12/07/07 09:39 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: ta2zz]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I dig the videos. They're entertaining for the most part and something off the beaten path. Most people just post on message boards or sit in chat rooms; at least this guy is doing something creative to put himself out there.

- R

#2637 - 12/07/07 10:00 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: ta2zz]
AllenFaust Offline
lurker

Yes, the pitch makes them sound like cartoon characters. So now they can add UNintended humor to their show, and it's often funnier than their deliberate jokes.

Even so, I was amused by some of their more recent JACKASS-wannabe antics.....

Satanic Views #7

Add to My Profile | More Videos

#2641 - 12/08/07 01:44 AM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: xear]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
I admit if they are put here I will watch them but I do not think I will hunt them out...

Some of it is good some bad... I guess his antics to remain top dog in his click is what turns me off to him... I also have little need for a sermon no matter the subject matter... Just me...

Ok the peeing baphomet was funny...

~T~

#4482 - 02/23/08 08:40 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: ta2zz]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I love it.

Please feel free to add more content. And while your at it, feel free to throw a credit in for The 600 Club.

#7389 - 04/07/08 02:45 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: Fist]
Cree Offline
lurker

Loc: Mississippi
I think the show is great and you guys keep it up man!

#8061 - 04/21/08 12:06 PM Re: SATANIC VIEWS #5 [Re: Cree]
neurosys Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, CA
interesting watch, I liked the snake in the class bit although the class sit down was kind of silly. I could do without the puking..

I'd say its slightly less interesting than jackass which isnt a terrible thing to say. Wouldn't mind horribly seeing more of the snake in the class bit tho alone like a series of presentations on their ideas. For all my criticism I mean no offense to these guys tho cuz hey its ur thang man. do as thou wilt and I shall reply ... "neato"

Neurosys

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.