Page 9 of 10 « First<678910>
Topic Options
#30870 - 10/27/09 08:55 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Caladrius]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
As for this individual you brought up, she was not banned. Her old profile here still says: "active member." She left on her own accord after being disinterested.

"Active member" merely means a poster has between 600-1199 posts, and in this instance is a misleading title.

The profile for LUCIFERIFIC shows that that account hasn't been logged in since May 18 2008, since making a goodbye post, though that doesn't of course rule out any anonymous lurking.

#30872 - 10/27/09 10:49 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Caladrius]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I wrote who cares in regards to what people think in regards to this topic. The ONA is not for everyone, and thus quarreling about it is pointless.

The individual chickie was an idiot, and still is. As for you defending her, I find it quite silly and beneath you. Besides, it now seems like you are actually a newbie to the whole ONA, and are just parroting what you have been told.

I don't need a lecture on California, its going to slip into the ocean in a few years anyway. Those missionaries built their churches on the ashes of other cultures. You either converted or were killed.

Who cares she went to college? So did I, I have multiple degrees. I still don't understand your point, besides I am a woman too. Big Fucking Deal.

Her project lasted because she started to make money with it.

As I stated before and yet you refuse to answer, so what?

What have you done with the teachings, have you applied them to your life or are you just another arm chair troll?

Have you ever gotten your hands dirty or do you just talk a big load of shit?

Do you have ideas of your own or do you just quote scripture?

Your failing now, come on.....

Morgan

#30880 - 10/28/09 05:31 AM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Morgan]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
The group is not going to change the world no matter how many rabid fans it has.

Depends what you mean by "change", and "the world", and ultimately what one believes or assumes is the purpose, if any, of the life of an individual.

To just say that a certain group is "not going to change the world" is somewhat simplistic and seems to represent one person's personal view, or opinion.

The ONA is about individual change by using certain esoteric means, which individual change can, over long periods of causal time, provoke or be the genesis of some change among other individuals and among those causal forms or abstractions or constructs which affect large numbers of people.

But the main emphasis is upon individual change.

As for taboos, criminal activity, and breaking sharif, that is still an individual choice

Quite so.

If someone tells you do to something just to do it, you are a sheep.

I think you may have misunderstood one of the fundamental principles of the ONA.

The choice to do stuff - whatever it is - belong to the individual. No one tells anyone to do anything. Nothing is expected or demanded. There is no dogma. That's the whole point.

It's about individuals taking responsibility for themselves and making conscious choices.

The ONA suggests that this, or that, may be useful and may or can produce individual change (toward the sinister) and may or can create a certain sinister character in individuals.

This is suggested because many others in the past have done "this" or "that" and it worked, for them.

The ONA does not care if someone does not want to follow the ONA way - it even doesn't really care if someone does. It's down to the individual.

They can take what they want, or not.

The ONA is elitist -it is not for everyone; it is not meant for everyone.

You are no longer a sheep when you can do and act for yourself without quoting anyone scriptures and take responsibility for those actions.

I think we're basically "on the same page" here - so maybe you have misunderstood the very basis of the ONA, for we abhor "scriptures" and dogma.

There are loads of ONA items about individuals working things out for themselves; and

But the essence is that the ONA exists and works in the real world - person to person. It's about doing stuff in the real world; sinister magick; sinister deeds.

What's on the Internet - what people read - is not that important. It's now a useful way of infecting others with certain memes - that's about it. It's now a useful way of inspiring a few individuals to do sinister stuff. That's all.

Were all ONA material to be wiped off the Internet overnight, it would not matter to us. Like someone said recently, it's not what you read or write about ONA that makes you ONA, it's what you do, with your life, in the real world.

Like TS Eliot wrote:

Quote:
And what you thought you came for
Is only a shell, a husk of meaning
From which the purpose breaks only when it is fulfilled

The ONA expects each individual to find their own meaning in their own time in their own way by doing practical stuff.

The ONA is just like one good map of one particular territory - it can assist you in reaching your goal, but you have to make the journey yourself. We're not even going to go along with you to give you a helping hand - it's down to you.

Why, you may even end up revising the map yourself, and making a better version of it. Which is great, and which is exactly what's wanted.

Why, you may even want to venture forth into unexplored territory and make the first map of it. That would be great, and would be, for us, "job done".

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

The sinister idea is not to get caught - to be smart, and, if you do get caught, then to use jail as another opportunity, another learning experience. To learn from your mistakes.

Anyway, been there, done that, got the tatt.

Oh, as for the 352 bit,

So who cares about someone's Internet opinion of someone else?

The point is that 352 - and other ONA nexions like them - exist in the real world, and are doing stuff.

The Internet is a useful tool, but can also be a means to pretension and self-delusion, which pretension and self-delusion often are or can became an excuse for inaction, for not doing stuff of the sinister/satanic kind.

To quote TS Eliot again:

Quote:
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?

#30886 - 10/28/09 07:49 AM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Raffy]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Raffy, I will try to explain myself again.

Change the world means just that. You are not going to get a bunch of people to form tribe worldwide, or fund space travel. What you have currently is a bunch of armchair dolts who spew information but lack the ability to put it into practice. It doesn't matter if the Memes are wonderful and great if who they touch sits on their ass all day. Honestly, how many would you put into your tribe? How many would you be willing to fight with or for?

Yes, the individual change, this we agree on. As it was my main point.

"ONA does not care if someone does not want to follow the ONA way - it even doesn't really care if someone does. It's down to the individual.
They can take what they want, or not.
The ONA is elitist -it is not for everyone; it is not meant for everyone."

No Shit, this was my main point, did you even read all of the writings on this thread or just jump in?

My main contention with this thread at this point, is newbie ONA associates spewing shit with no understanding of what it means. Going on and on, quoting shit, without understanding it or getting their hands dirty with its full meaning.

Fine, then do the crime don't get caught. Honestly, how many idiots do stupid shit everyday. Most of the masses can't help but get caught, and other idiots who thought they were all bad ass and sinister, shit those guys end up in there too. Fine, so you did the crime and got a tat, do you want to go back? or was one time enough?

Whatever in regards to the 352 idiot. I found it amusing that she was being defended by one who didn't even know the whole story.

I think you need to sit and spend sometime reading the whole thread Raffy.

Morgan

#30889 - 10/28/09 08:26 AM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

All in here are probably able to defend themselves but I think the interpretation that Caladrius is somewhat a newbie that doesn't know the whole story (which makes one wonder about whole stories an sich) is as an interpretation not that accurate I guess. But then again, interpretations are just that; interpretations and all in their own right serve a purpose.

To address the issue that Dan somewhat got ridiculed for living a life in the safe-zone. I think the fact that he got ridiculed is not so much for his choice as it is for him so vehemently disagreeing with all choices that are not his choice. His shamelessly living a life of crime reminded me of those priests sitting at their chancel trying to terrify their flock for shamelessly living a life of sin. As such, it was highly amusing, especially when encountering such ideas in the circle of sinners. As Woland so gently pointed out, there seems to be a discrepancy between the anarchistic Dan, and the other Dan that seeps through the cracks of his fortress. Amusing but really not worth the time to get too deep into for me.

As for ONA newbies spewing shit they don't understand or without getting their hands dirty, we encounter the problem of interpretation again. What exactly is an ONA newbie and how does one recognize them? And what specifics should be provided so see if they get their hands dirty? Would a severed head on a silver platter do or are we willing to accept merely a photo of such an act?
In a world of words it is amazingly hard to provide acts and if, for what very reason should anyone do it? To prove themselves? To who and for what reason?

D.

#30892 - 10/28/09 09:45 AM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Morgan]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Raffy, I will try to explain myself again.

Thank you. Civilized exchanges become those of our kind.

Change the world means just that. You are not going to get a bunch of people to form tribe worldwide, or fund space travel. What you have currently is a bunch of armchair dolts who spew information but lack the ability to put it into practice.

I agree, absolutely - which is why I, and others such as I, seldom engage with this Internet, and if we do it is only for a limited time or for a specific sinister purpose. We try to spend more time in the real esoteric world of nexions, tribes, and of individual LHP guidance.

It doesn't matter if the Memes are wonderful and great if who they touch sits on their ass all day. Honestly, how many would you put into your tribe? How many would you be willing to fight with or for?

Hey, I sense a kindred spirit, here...

Writings, words - whether on the Internet or not - are just writings, words.

But they may inspire a few people or more, every year, to actually do stuff, in the real world, and it is this real stuff that matters, that is important; that may and can change this mundane world of ours, over periods of causal time.

Let's not forget that the ONA - like the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set - managed quite well before this Internet.

Yes, the individual change, this we agree on. As it was my main point.

And individual change is the raison d'etre of the ONA.

No Shit, this was my main point, did you even read all of the writings on this thread or just jump in?

Yeah, I read them all - how boring - but it seemed to me necessary to emphasize - and clarify - certain points about the ONA. Perhaps I was mistaken in this...

My main contention with this thread at this point, is newbie ONA associates spewing shit with no understanding of what it means.

Fine, and again I agree, but what some newbie says on some Internet forum is just their point of view, however stupid or immature it may be. This could be a good learning experience for them, especially if they come across someone who takes them to task, who bursts their little bubble.

So, it's good for them, and so - give 'em hell. They will either rise to the challenge, and learn, or they will not. If not, then they won't get very far; they are failures.

It is a selection process. Part of their boot camp, if you like.

Going on and on, quoting shit, without understanding it or getting their hands dirty with its full meaning.

Yes, you are right.

Honestly, how many idiots do stupid shit everyday.

The point of ONA amoral, illegal, stuff is that it is consciously done, for a sinister purpose. That it's a learning experience. Part of a process of individual self-development that takes years.

It's a rational, willed, act - cold and calculated, if you will. That is, really sinister.

So, if some idiots do stupid stuff because they have read about doing such stuff somewhere, then so what? They may learn from it, or they may not - it might make them stronger, or it might destroy them. We don't care, because we are sinister. Because the responsibility is theirs.

It is a selection process. Those who are really "of us" will do such things consciously, coldly; and they will succeed, learn; change; gain understanding and skills. These will be the minority.

So if many others do shit and fail, they fail.

Whatever in regards to the 352 idiot. I found it amusing that she was being defended by one who didn't even know the whole story.

Would that be the "whole Internet story" as described here? \:\)

Well, I do know of and about some of these WSA352 people through personal contacts - and this in the real world.

An Internet opinion about someone is just an opinion which is often formed by the illusion of "knowing" that the Internet often gives.

But such sophistry aside, the point is that WSA352 is an ONA nexion - and what people of or associated it may say on some Internet forum or other, is just their personal opinion, their view, which may or may be mature; and which may or may not be immature or silly or even stupid. Like I said previously - maybe if they are being silly they will find this out, and learn from it; and maybe their silliness is only part of their own growing process.

It - such silliness - can sometimes even be a type of sinister jape, to get people to react a certain way; to encourage a dialectic of learning in some, here in cyberland, and maybe even prompt a few toward "us".

But quite often, it is just silliness, and immaturity.

But in the final analysis, if they're part of your family, your natural instinct - your duty, even - is to defend them, to side with them, against "the outsiders", even if they are being rather silly and immature, sometimes. That's just how it works, for our sinister kindred.

#30894 - 10/28/09 12:36 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Raffy]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Ok, this will be my last post in this thread because frankly, I just don't care about this particular brand of idealistic sillyness.

But to clarify a couple of things, number one I have seen and done things that would make most of you shit your pants. That you choose to interpret my words to suit your purposes, that my stance on society includes prefering those that participate in society rather than try to undermine it puts me 'in the safe zone' than so be it. Society serves me, as it does most of you..the difference is I am not a hypocrite about it.

That the word 'anarchism' carry's hollywood connotations to some of you, and that you can't make sense of anarchism supporting society rather than attempting to undermine it with pipe bombs and black flags isn't my problem. It's not up to me to do your homework for you. Try researching Market Anarchism and austrian economics.Read some mises, rothbard, tucker, many others. I assure you there are no 'cracks' for any "other Dan" to peek through. There's just me, and my worldview is wholey internally consistant and does not rely on any armchair idealism or pie in the sky fantasy that seems to be peeking it's head out in this thread.

I deal in the real world, as it is, and manipulate it to my ends. Pretending it is something other than it isn't, or trying to reshape it to what you think it should be is just another flavour of idealism. I prefer reality.

And with that, I leave you all to your games.

#30898 - 10/28/09 12:52 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Morgan]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
"What have you done with the teachings, have you applied them to your life or are you just another arm chair troll?

Have you ever gotten your hands dirty or do you just talk a big load of shit?

Do you have ideas of your own or do you just quote scripture?

Your failing now, come on
....."

I didn't realize I was being interviewed for a job. Am I dress proper... do I have anything in my teeth?! I hate interviews. Are you still accepting applications lol. You want me submit a resume with that like how Aquino did for me? We gunna play which girl has the biggest tits game now? Are we gunna take turns? You gunna go next and present your intimate life stories and achievements to me for validation too!? This is exciting, I love slumber parties! Should we talk about our boy problems too while we're getting intimate and personal?

Stop for a moment and ask yourself WHO is asking me these questions. You - a Mundane - who has absolutely nothing to do with the ONA, wants to play me and make me prove myself to you. As if you were a sanctified judge of "Satanic" non-armchair pragmatism? As if I need validation from you - a stamp of approval from a mundane who doesn't even appreciate facts over self-perpetuating myths.

There is this very old legend in the British Isles about about birds called Caladria which have a certain gift. When a king or person is sick and the or a Caladrius looks upon their sick face, the bird takes that sickness into itself healing the king or person, and flies away.

Those who are genuinely affiliated with the underground ONA kulturkampf knows who I am by name; knows what ONA has done for me; and knows what I have done for ONA. The only people that don't are outsiders. In regards to outsiders such as yourself, I am the type of person who does not cast her pearls before SWINE; to have them trampled on by such as yourself.

I did not come into this thread to talk about myself, or get people to talk about me and my private beliefs. If so, I would have used my real name - as you do Morgan - and I would have spoken often about my personal beliefs and worldviews.

But, if you haven't notice I specifically try 98% of the time to stay within this ONA thread for a reason. Most often in this thread I just post ONA MSS for a reason. When I do speak, I present ONA ideas, and opinions, for a reason. There is a reason why I focus on the ONA and not myself here.

I am in this thread as one of many representatives of a Corporation if you will - on the job, if you will. This Corporation I represent is in the business of manufacturing memes and memplexes, which is our product. I am here to help 'infect' your mind, and those of casual readers with the basic memes of this said Corporation if you will. To use your field of awareness as a billboard if you will, and to help generate these 11 pages of talk... for personal reasons.

You are a women prone to extrapolated assumptions, and you fool yourself into believing such assumptions are factual. Such as the assumption that I or we [ONA] do not know Kayla of 352 personally. Wasn't she calling some of you in here arm-chair Satanists 2 years ago, if you can recall? Wasn't she attacking some of you with these same questions and accusations two years ago?

Such as the assumption that I am a newbie without my own thoughts. Had you taken the time to read current ONA MSS you would sooner or later realize that the essence of "my" thoughts imbues or supplements most MSS dated 120 yf by whoever.

Such as the assumption that I and or ONA affiliates in this thread are armchair variety "Satanists." It fascinates me, how you being in New York, completely oblivious to what is the underground "culture/tradition" that is the ONA and its "going-ons" would assume to know what it's individual units are doing with their lives in the real world. That you can pass judgment and assume to know the personal and private details of how ONA has changed and affected my/our life or if, where, and when I/we put it into practice.

But correcting these extrapolated assumptions of yours is absolutely beyond the limits of my interests. As I implied, I am not here to change your mind, or force you to accept facts over your misconceptions, or talk about myself and personal life and doings in the real world. I am simply here to make people like you talk 11 pages worth of stuff about ONA. To argue it, debate it, ponder it, hate it, decry it, accuse it, maybe praise it; and even see value in it. And if you see no value it than its no great loss. Maybe some causal passer-byers who will one day stumble onto this thread will see some value. The only value you have to me is you talking/posting/responding/debating in this thread over ONA related subjects.

Edited by Caladrius (10/28/09 01:09 PM)

#30903 - 10/28/09 02:15 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Caladrius]
Happy Birthday Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Stop for a moment and ask yourself WHO is asking me these questions. You - a Mundane - who has absolutely nothing to do with the ONA, wants to play me and make me prove myself to you. As if you were a sanctified judge of "Satanic" non-armchair pragmatism? As if I need validation from you - a stamp of approval from a mundane who doesn't even appreciate facts over self-perpetuating myths.

Yes, we “Mundanes” require proof if someone claims that a philosophy or idea works for them. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of idealistic babble.

We may mean nothing to you, and you may mean nothing to us (me) but you chose to give us pages and pages of fluff, smoke and mirrors, while claiming that you do not care if we are convinced or not.

So what is your point in posting? I understand that you don’t care if we (I) can comprehend your reasons for posting or not, but if you truly don’t care about our opinions then what is the point to you being here.
Again, I know that my question holds no interest to you.

So if you get your jollies by having people respond to your nonsense, then you just got a freebie.

Cheers.

#30905 - 10/28/09 02:55 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Caladrius]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

You are funny, you want everything you say to be taken as rote and not questioned. I like how you call me a Mundane, you don't know me, my past, or any involvement I have in anything past or present.

I did my 20+ mile walk almost 10 years ago.

I don't care who you are, you mean nothing to me.

I did ask if you put your words into action, yet you go on and on without saying anything.

You still don't even understand what you read.
Silly girl, I have been one of people in favor of the ONA.

You still don't get it.

Morgan

#30909 - 10/28/09 05:32 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Ladies, let's not turn this into a cat-fight, even when we males might enjoy such an event.

The matter of fact is that both don't seem to know the other too well and that acting upon this partial information doesn't really contribute to this thread.

Of course accusations like 'noob' or 'mundane' tend to evoke the lovely demons in us but when keeping the initial intention in mind, I don't think that the release of these demons outweighs the benefits of temporarily controlling them. Me and Morgan go back ages, for the good and the bad, and Caladrius is blood which runs thick so I'd rather not be forced to pick sides, especially because it messes up my intentions. So I'm not going to demand anyone to do anything but I'd love a certain degree of etiquette.

And Morgan my dear; "been in favor of" sounds as if it is in the past. Don't tell me you abandoned the dark. ;\)

D.

#30918 - 10/28/09 09:55 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Diavolo]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
The matter of fact is that both don't seem to know the other too well and that acting upon this partial information doesn't really contribute to this thread.

From "our" (ONA) point of view, the point here is that we have personal knowledge of the person involved, and so defend them, because they're family.

But in an important way, you're right - because what someone may post on some forum on the Internet may give a misleading impression of them, and lead to people making silly and hasty judgements about them, as seems to have happened here regarding some people judging the girl from 352 who used to post here.

#30932 - 10/29/09 03:14 AM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Asmedious]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
Yes, we “Mundanes” require proof

There really is no such thing as "proof" out here in cyberland - only in the real world when you know someone, in person.

Originally Posted By: Asmedious

So what is your point in posting?

Spreading memes. Trawling for those attuned by nature to "us".

Not to mention some people like just having fun, with mundanes.

Not to mention some might use it as a learning process - gaining skill in sophistry, dialectical discussion, etcetera.

There are other reasons, of course.

#30985 - 10/30/09 12:50 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Well, apparently it seems like a handful of people "care" seeing how this ONA thread is 10 pages long.

There is a difference between caring for something and knowing something. I know my deal of ONA, yet don't care what it is doing. Maybe voicing an opinion when asked about a certain situation, yet still not a sign of caregiving.

Quote:
You as an individual person have every right to not care and believe such speculative misconceptions, but sometime other people actually appreciate facts... "getting the story straight" if you will.

No story can be or will be told right since it is dependend on the story-tellers view. Objective truth is an idealistic term which is used common, but once taken in a closer perspective fails to work.

Quote:
Unfortunately, she is college educated. I know many people in here frown at the idea of a girl going to school and learning obscene things like reading and writing or the notion of getting a higher education when they can come to some forum to learn about life and satanism.

Going to college doesn't mean a thing. It's what you do afterwards with the acquired knowledge. Yet, there are many people who go to college and get a high degree, neverless fail in life because they lack insight and skills.

Quote:
There are also speculative misconception in here about her, which differs greatly from objective facts.

I assume that those "objective facts" came from her directly? Ever thought she might have given it a twist so she doesn't look brainless? Try to take an objective view yourself, make your own judgement and don't take things for granted because someone told you so.

@ raffy
 Quote:
There really is no such thing as "proof" out here in cyberland - only in the real world when you know someone, in person.

There actually is if you look further then facebook...
Internet was created as a manner for scientists to connect and share informatons, keeping collagues up-to-date with the newest discoveries. If you look hard enough you will find publications which can back-up your statements and proof you are right.

Quote:
From "our" (ONA) point of view, the point here is that we have personal knowledge of the person involved, and so defend them, because they're family.

Because you have personal knowledge of a person you are considering him as a family...
Interesting, but what with a life-long rival of yours who suddenly joins your family? You can easily say he is fake... but what with the other "family members"?

Edited by Dimitri (10/30/09 12:57 PM)

#30998 - 10/30/09 04:31 PM Re: Yet Another ONA Thread! [Re: Dimitri]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri

There actually is if you look further then facebook...
Internet was created as a manner for scientists to connect and share informatons, keeping collagues up-to-date with the newest discoveries. If you look hard enough you will find publications which can back-up your statements and proof you are right.

First off, we were, as I understand it, writing about an opinion someone forms about someone else based on what is written by or about that person on the Internet.

The operative word here is opinion. It is therefore not about the exchange of non-personal information which can or which could be verified by non-Internet means, such as printed books.

My contention was and is that any opinion formed about a person based on words about, or even by them, on the Internet is suspect, and that you cannot really know someone based on Internet-only exchanges.

To know someone, one has to met them in the real world, beyond this cyberland, and get to know them in the real world.

Cyberland positively encourages mundanes to make rash judgements about others,

Because you have personal knowledge of a person you are considering him as a family...

Yes, because they are family - they become part of our kindred when they join us and have shown their loyalty by deeds.

Interesting, but what with a life-long rival of yours who suddenly joins your family? You can easily say he is fake... but what with the other "family members"?

It is a question of individual judgement based on personal knowledge. Trust is earned over a period of time, by deeds done, and loyalty being shown.

It's how successful elitist groups (including Occult ones), successful underground subversive groups, successful "criminal" organizations, and successful gangs, have always operated, in the real world.

Page 9 of 10 « First<678910>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.033 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.