Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#26390 - 06/28/09 02:59 PM Unexpected Death?
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Billy Mays found dead at 50. I am floored the burly, bearded television pitchman that used to try to get me to buy things like orange-glo and the Soft Buns portable seat cushion is gone. What a loss, so unexpected. What killed him is still unknown. Police say there was no sign of a break in and it seems he had hit his head when his plane made a rough landing earlier. He wife claims he wasn’t feeling well when he went to bed that night.

Who know what could have been the next great product that Billy would have tried to sell me with his booming voice and cunning smile. Somehow the world feels just a little bit smaller without him.

Heh

~T~

Death is fully guaranteed.

#26399 - 06/28/09 10:12 PM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: ta2zz]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The most likely cause is an aneurysm. If his head was hurting and he fell asleep on it, a clot could easily have made its way to the wrong place and snuffed him out in his sleep. No doubt he thought it wasn't serious enough to warrant a trip to the hospital, instead thinking it could wait until Monday. I guess we'll have to find out when the autopsy results come in.

At least he wasn't one to rest on his laurels like MJ did...as great a talent as Michael was, he left it behind along with the 80's. For the last 2 decades his claim to fame were concerts and his circus show.

"KaBOOM!"

#26405 - 06/29/09 12:24 AM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I heard Billy Mays on the Adam Carrola show once. He was actually pretty funny when he wasn't yelling at you to buy Oxy-Clean or Mighty Putty. Why oh why couldn't you have taken the Sham Wow guy instead God?! \:D

He will probably be replaced in no time and life will continue on.

#26407 - 06/29/09 12:49 AM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I wonder, will he get steak knives with that?

Zeph

#26456 - 06/30/09 08:04 AM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Jester Offline
pledge

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
My theory is that the Sham Wow guy was behind the death. What's the best way to get rid of the competition??

Sham Wow, Slap N' Chop...this guy is going to take over the world. Watch out everyone, we will all be slaves to Vince (Sham Wow guy) mark my words :P

#26463 - 06/30/09 01:01 PM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: Jester]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I am seeing reports that he had an enlarged heart and the cause of death is a blocked artery. They have ruled out any connection to bumping his head on the plane.

Sucks to be a celebrity right now. The grim reaper is stalking them. If only he could take out Jon and Kate.

#26465 - 06/30/09 01:22 PM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: fakepropht]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

50 seems to be yesterdays 80. I myself think the shortened lifespan due to such marvels as plastic and trans-fat are now going to start becoming apparent.

Enlarged heart eh that runs in my family. Grams made it to 82 with her enlarged heart while mom died at 49. Such is life when your tickets punched no amount of fame wealth money or elitism is going to matter. The saving grace is once I'm gone I wont fucking care.

I write this as I'm drinking coffee out of a styrofoam cup.

heh

~T~

#26485 - 07/01/09 12:35 AM Re: Unexpected Death? [Re: ta2zz]
Jester Offline
pledge

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Well Fake, since Jon and Kate are seperated we can only hope the show gets flushed down the toilet and they decided to not show re-runs. Or they will change the name of the show to Jon and Kate seper8. Kate is definitely a miserable bitch though...I guess most people would be after shooting eight kids out of their snatch.

Edited by Jester (07/01/09 12:35 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.