Page 3 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#33638 - 01/07/10 07:48 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: satansydney]
Baron dHolbach Offline

Originally Posted By: satansydney
i think satanists are born, certain life experiences brings it out in them.

My Satanism was both born and made, similar to what you suggest, except that more causal than life experience was my own inner process, which of course cannibalizes life experience for parts, like a mechanic who gets his hands on a totaled car.

To employ another analogy, my in-born tendencies were hardened by inner pressure, as coal is hardened by tectonic pressure into diamond.

In-born skepticism became rigorous empiricism. In-born realism became rigorous materialism. In-born cynicism became rigorous Atheism. In-born pragmatism, hedonism, and impatience with fools and hypocrites became rigorous Satanism, which of course draws strength from the prior three disciplines.

As I more fully awakened, I didn't become a new person, but I became more fully what I already was. It was a ripening, like fruit on the vine.

#33722 - 01/08/10 07:24 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Loc: Madrid, Spain
 Originally Posted By: Baron dHolbach
[quote=satansydney]
As I more fully awakened, I didn't become a new person, but I became more fully what I already was. It was a ripening, like fruit on the vine.

Thatīs the key. The only natural path is TLP, the other one TRP with its morality is not real.

People is instinctive by nature, but their schemes have been broken with morality and the christian nihilism(in West countries).

Even christians act with egoism, selfishness, they love themselves more than anything else in life, they donīt love their neighbor at all, they donīt practice egalitarianism, they wont even put the other cheek.Like all good satanist do.

But their prudery wont let them know themselves as they realy are.Their hipocrisy stops their real self.

So every body is a Satanist but not everybody is as clever to know it.

Vulgar people condemn the Vitalist philosophy of Satanism because their minds have been educated in the Christian nihilism that denies life, instincts,and nobility qualities like: pleasure,courage, pride, etc.and makes apology of the qualities of losers and resented plebs:humility, meekness, egalitarianism, poverty, etc(this last RHP qualities donīt exist in nature and are dangerous for our instinctive personalities).

Satanism is sincere and aristocratic not for rabble as RHP philosophies.

We, as satanists , accept our nature and act as a result for our own sake and profit.

Edited by Cesare Borgia (01/08/10 08:13 AM)

#33738 - 01/08/10 03:52 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
So every body is a Satanist but not everybody is as clever to know it.

Really, everyone? Are you sure about that? I'm not going to tear you a new asshole, yet, instead I will give you a chance to defend your position. What makes you say that everybody is a Satanist?

#33746 - 01/08/10 08:04 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Cesare Borgia
 Originally Posted By: Baron dHolbach

Thatīs the key. The only natural path is TLP, the other one TRP with its morality is not real.

The left hand paths, Christianity, morality, Satanism all are of human construct. How can anything made by humans not be natural or real? This would suggest that humans are not natural as well and this squeaks of creationism to me.

Even christians act with egoism, selfishness, they love themselves more than anything else in life, they donīt love their neighbor at all, they donīt practice egalitarianism, they wont even put the other cheek.Like all good satanist do.

What you describe is basic human nature, humans act like humans. While I am not cutting you a new one either, I do find your views of all good Satanists turning the other cheek a little fluffy and a bit disturbing. Now if you slap me or most any other Satanist and you are given the other cheek you would do best to run. Stomping you into the ground is already firmly set in the mind at this point, any offering of a second cheek is only a setup for retaliation.

We, as satanists , accept our nature and act as a result for our own sake and profit.

What you say here seems to contradict what you said previously in this post. Perhaps it is just a language barrier after all.

~T~

#33749 - 01/08/10 09:09 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: ta2zz]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
My observation is that the LHP is the natural path - the path of nature. Mother Nature is a bloody bitch. She is without mercy. Nature ruthlessly operates under the Natural Law that might is right. In nature, stupidity is actually fatal.

It is only in RHP constructs do we find stupidity and weakness being rewarded.

#33756 - 01/09/10 05:33 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Fist]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Fist
My observation is that the LHP is the natural path - the path of nature. Mother Nature is a bloody bitch. She is without mercy. Nature ruthlessly operates under the Natural Law that might is right. In nature, stupidity is actually fatal.

It is only in RHP constructs do we find stupidity and weakness being rewarded.

I suscribe to this point of view.

6Satan6Archist6:

We humans are animals too so Satanism vindicates our instincts as animals, but those instincts have been condemned during 2000 years, now people have atrophied senses and put their mind under a morality that no animal of any species have. In fact morality is against our own survival.

If you see human beens in the past, before christianism, people was not moral, religion cults were cults of fertility(sex was good, pro-life), people, when neccesary, acted with cruelty to defend themselves.

Not every body was equal(that was stated in the French Revolution influenced by christians), but aristocracy, as in the animal kingdom, was the rule.

The strongest and inteligent ruled the world.

Christianism changed the rules. Instead of those moral values, more naturals to our instincts, they turned to change the whole world into "civilization", by teaching the most creeping and unnatural behavior in their moral with a sentence over pleasure, vengeance, pride, inteligence, wisdom, etc.

ta2zz:

What I said is that giving the other cheek is not natural.

The christian morality is not natural, even when created by human animals.Is the reflex of the psicological feeling of a nation, the jewish, that was having great troubles in past times.

That morality is created under the base of the existence of a world in heaven and beyond the grave. This nihilism denies the real world and existence and creates another one "better".I think, and I hope that many in this forum, that all that "better" world is not true.

Satanism as a Vitalist Philosophy gives this live the highest priority and its morality is based on what makes us strongger and more apt to deserve it.

The only logic to a morality like christian is that it prepares you for an eternal life only, it wonīt give you the tools to act as a surviver. Chtistian morality is the highest human foolness of all.

6Satan6Archist6, ta2zz:

Conclusion.

-Satanism vindicates human animal nature.

-Religious morality is false and dangerous to human race(because is not natural).

-Satnists are aristocrats in the sense that they are a few people that donīt deny their instincts.

- Not every body can do this. Centuries of "sinfull" mind teached by judeo-christian religions have rotten todayīs human capacity to act like satanists(that is, like healthy people).

Edited by Cesare Borgia (01/09/10 06:24 AM)

#33760 - 01/09/10 06:17 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

If you see human beens in the past, before christianism, people was not moral, religion cults were cults of fertility(sex was good, pro-life), people, when neccesary, acted with cruelty to defend themselves.

People before Christianity already had moral values, if the human specie acted as you came to describe here, then the Roman civilasation and others wouldn't have been organised at all.
Morality is not a christian invention, it is a man-made agreement on certain terms of behaviour and acting to achieve a structure in human society with most of the people agreeing on this kind of "law".

To make it more clear: morality is used as a law to create a healthy society in which unmoral and disturbing actions are being shunned.
Thus your statement "In fact morality is against our own survival." is plain bullshit. The use of morals just made the human specie one of the most succesfull in the last 10 000 years.

Quote:
What I said is that giving the other chick is not natural.

Chick? I hope you know that selling humans is against the law..

Quote:
Religious morality is false and dangerous to human race(because is not natural).

Taking a look on the history of mankind, I can easily state that religious morality was a keystone in forming a structure within human society, making it possible "we" have become succesfull.
Only negative part is the belief in mystic and divine still being rooted within society. A belief which should actually be rooted out in the last hundred years with the advancement of science.

#33761 - 01/09/10 06:39 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Dimitri]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Excuse me, I meant cheek.

My friend, you are confusing human law with morality.

Morality represents the will of an almighty gog, the last cause. Morality gives metaphisical punishment and prize.Morality states that there are universal values good and bad.

Morality was created to subjugate the weak with fear. That means humans saying other humans that what they say is truth because is god will.

Law is just a convenience, a pact between human beings.

Law made romans a great civilization, not morality. Humans to be able to live together need laws to respect each other.

A satanist respect the human laws, not divine laws, that is morality.

Edited by Cesare Borgia (01/09/10 06:54 AM)

#33764 - 01/09/10 06:45 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Though, you have reason, Romans had a morality, but a morality based on the instinct, on the strong over the week.A morality based on victory and pride.

Not the christian morality that is against human been and defends the week over the strong, stupid men over the wise men.

Edited by Cesare Borgia (01/09/10 06:55 AM)

#33766 - 01/09/10 07:26 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Human law IS based on morality.
If there was no morality, there was no law to obey.
The discussion here (at the moment) is about the importance and ones view on a certain moral statement.

While I reject most Christian morals involving my comitment to a god and/or other divine creature, I still live up to other morals as described by Christianity and rational logic.
While it is true that there are many fallacies on how one should live or act by most religions, not all written statements must be disregarded.

Will you commit murder? Will you rape a person without any reason? As far as I know Christian faith shuns upon these actions, just as most Satanists does.

Quote:
A satanist respect the human laws, not divine laws, that is morality.

If that's the case, you should respect the laws of Islam, Christianity,.. since they are also man-made.

I'm not your friend by the way.

Edited by Dimitri (01/09/10 07:28 AM)

#33767 - 01/09/10 08:16 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:

Correct.

Man is a social animal. Man has walked the Earth for over 500,000 years. Civilization has only existed for 5000 to 10,000 years on the outside. For the time prior to agrarian civilization man survived by being part of a social group. Survival demanded some form of Social Contract Theory. The general agreement is that if I am in need you will help me, and if you are in need I will help you. This is the basic level of human organization and happens all the time independently of any formal social structure or moral code. Children know this instinctively because evolutionary selection pressures have hardwired people to think this way.

In fact, it was the rise of formalized national govts that caused man to become more savage and less likely to help their own kind. It was only after the Enlightenment that this basic form of human organization was formally rediscovered and called Enlightened Self Interest. The American Founding Fathers use it as the basis of the new US govt.

#33768 - 01/09/10 08:23 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Dimitri]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri

While I reject most Christian morals involving my comitment to a god and/or other divine creature, I still live up to other morals as described by Christianity and rational logic.
While it is true that there are many fallacies on how one should live or act by most religions, not all written statements must be disregarded.

I agree with you in this, but those logical parts of morality are not the moral of nihilism, those are convenient pacts between humans.

To put it clear.

A morality that is based on the " Mount Sermon", that is the base of christianism, denies life:

Not to resist the evil man, love to your ennemies, put the other cheek, if someone asks you something give it to him, love your neighbour as you love to yourself.

-"Blessed those who cry"

-"Blessed those who are pursued by my name"

I canīt put it clearer buddy.

Thatīs a moral for the week, and that moral wonīt make any one success in life or anywhere else.

About killing:

Killing is so relative that in many cases is justified as you already know.

War, self defense, etc...

If you go to an islamic country youīd better respect their laws even when based on the Coran, but that doesnīt mean they are rational.

If a satanic woman goes without a vail is dangerous for her in an islamic country, so sheīd better use it, but that is not a rational law.

Edited by Cesare Borgia (01/09/10 08:28 AM)

#33769 - 01/09/10 08:40 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Fist]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Fist
 Quote:

Correct.

Man is a social animal. Man has walked the Earth for over 500,000 years. Civilization has only existed for 5000 to 10,000 years on the outside. For the time prior to agrarian civilization man survived by being part of a social group. Survival demanded some form of Social Contract Theory. The general agreement is that if I am in need you will help me, and if you are in need I will help you. This is the basic level of human organization and happens all the time independently of any formal social structure or moral code. Children know this instinctively because evolutionary selection pressures have hardwired people to think this way.

In fact, it was the rise of formalized national govts that caused man to become more savage and less likely to help their own kind. It was only after the Enlightenment that this basic form of human organization was formally rediscovered and called Enlightened Self Interest. The American Founding Fathers use it as the basis of the new US govt.

I agree with you. Those are totaly human and rational laws that donīt pretend to be human and are neccesary to survive, they are not derived from moral religion at all.

#33770 - 01/09/10 08:44 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Cesare Borgia]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Do me a favor and read the text I've written and you came to quote a bit better.
Didn't I state "While it is true that there are many fallacies on how one should live or act by most religions, not all written statements must be disregarded."?

With this I was actually implying to THINK about the moral and see if it isn't a fallacy within your reality.
"Blessed those who cry, Blessed are those who pursue my name" are examples of morals who may fly in some peoples view, yet if I start investigating and thinking about it: it doesn't fly with me.
Therefor I disregard it. Plain simple as it is.

Quote:
Killing is so relative that in many cases is justified as you already know.

War, self defense, etc...

Can you justify a war? If so, you should attend a peace conference...

#33771 - 01/09/10 08:57 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Dimitri]
Cesare Borgia Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri

Didn't I state "While it is true that there are many fallacies on how one should live or act by most religions, not all written statements must be disregarded."?

With this I was actually implying to THINK about the moral and see if it isn't a fallacy within your reality.
"Blessed those who cry, Blessed are those who pursue my name" are examples of morals who may fly in some peoples view, yet if I start investigating and thinking about it: it doesn't fly with me.
Therefor I disregard it. Plain simple as it is.

Then if we agree in this, man, no more words about it.

If a war is not justified ask those whoīs countries are being attacked, theyīll give you a better answer.

Page 3 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.