Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#26673 - 07/02/09 01:42 PM Warm Regards From Westboro
delusion Offline
pledge

Loc: hawaii
I'm just about to get ready for work and I feel like I could use something catchy. Then I come across this! This may be old news but I've never heard it so it's new to me, as they say.

So I brought this to show and tell.

One love everybody.

Delusion

#26684 - 07/02/09 05:15 PM Re: Warm Regards From Westboro [Re: delusion]
RedDraco Offline
stranger

The Westboro Baptist Church (Cult? dare I say) reeks of supressed homosexuality, especially when their entire doctrine is devoted to extreme homophobia. I just wish they would be more creative when they blatantly insult people. Maybe then someone might be angry enough to launch an RPG rocket at them when they show up at military funerals.

(Edit: After viewing their website, I'll no doubt have to enact a Satanic Destruction Ritual on them, just to see what the result would be.)

Edited by RedDraco (07/02/09 05:44 PM)
Edit Reason: Read 'Edit:'

#26746 - 07/03/09 07:21 AM Re: Warm Regards From Westboro [Re: RedDraco]
Meq Offline
Banned

Westboro, online at http://www.godhatesfags.com , aren't even a real "Baptist Church", most of their members belong to one family.
"Cult" is indeed an accurate label.

Even the other Fundamentalist Christians hate their guts, and not surprisingly when you think about it - they give them all a bad name.

Although to me, that is one positive quality about Westboro ;\)

#26772 - 07/03/09 11:30 PM Re: Warm Regards From Westboro [Re: delusion]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Aww, what a beautiful song. Left me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

#26785 - 07/04/09 03:34 AM Re: Warm Regards From Westboro [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

These guys are freaky. It has this rocky horror vibe to it at the end.

random misplaced thought: That alf tattoo was petty fucking rad it could use a little more black and darker tones, but it's nice.

Alf Tattoo

Do these people do anything other than protest? So they have a website and they picket. One day they will picket the wrong funeral and the wrath of god will be unleashed upon them.

They all look inbred and sickly meh they are nothing on my radar, not even a blip. If I saw them protesting I might want to join in and film it a bit looks like fun. Though not in line with my current business image.

~T~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.