Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#26697 - 07/02/09 09:29 PM Apology
Atralux Lucis Offline
pledge

Loc: Australia
Id just like to say sorry for what is probably arguments I've made where research and education in the subject matter are more or less expected.

I'll stop getting actively involved in those evidential arguments/discussions that require proof and evidence etc.
Im probably coming across as rather pretentious when I dont mean to so I apologize, Ill just ask that when you find a contextual problem in my posts that its is most likely just a wording error on my part and perhaps just try understand what I am actually trying to say.

I am here to learn stuff from others that seem to know more about area of my interests than alot of people I speak to outside this forum, so I'm not trying to be a smart ass or cause trouble (like the CoS forum thought) but just putting out arguments, whilst probably flawed, I just want clarified, which many of you have done for me, thanks.

Just again, sorry if I've annoyed anyone, I will try learn from the two threads or perhaps more that this has occurred and think a little more before causing them again.

#26710 - 07/02/09 11:49 PM Re: Apology [Re: Atralux Lucis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I can understand wanting to learn more about a subject, and I can understand not having people around to learn from. But luckily there are other ways of learning than just asking people. Books are wonderful things, and the internet is amazing too. All that knowledge right at your finger tips, if you know where to look.

This site itself is full of information. If you have a question about something, use the search function and see if you can answer your question that way. Do not forget to look for other sources of information though, like the aforementioned books, or other websites.

If after all that you still feel the need to ask your questions here, then go for it, I guess. Just remember, as has been stated over and over again; no one is here to spoon-feed anyone.

And, as always, Caveat Emptor.

#26716 - 07/03/09 12:54 AM Re: Apology [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
hellbent666
Unregistered

Sorry to barge in your thread here Atralux, but I also need to appologize. Sorry for making sweeping generalizations and holding double standards.
#26762 - 07/03/09 04:31 PM Re: Apology [Re: Atralux Lucis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Apologies are usually little more than empty words people use to try to get others off their back. Actions speak to me not apologies.

If you feel you were acting like an ignorant child, then do something about it. No one needs to apologize even though it has become quite popular to do so. To me it only makes it worse when you apologize and continue on without change.

Other than that I ask can anyone tell me the connection to this post and the words "imperial_lung"?

Have a nice day

~T~

Edit: BTW fake people to me are less than worthless...

Edited by ta2zz (07/03/09 04:55 PM)
Edit Reason: marked

#26774 - 07/03/09 11:36 PM Re: Apology [Re: ta2zz]
Atralux Lucis Offline
pledge

Loc: Australia
Well I did mention I will stay out of those evidential arguments. I plan to do so obviously so to not make more of an ass out of myself and get banned.

And when I apologize (which is very rare) I do mean what I say and if I do continue I expect to be banned because I have repeated my mistakes.

Edited by Atralux Lucis (07/03/09 11:37 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.