Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#36374 - 03/14/10 01:59 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: Atralux Lucis]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
Interesting. To answer your question ritualistic magic is all about the psychodramtic effect it has on everyone involved. But magic doesn't exsist. (Lesser Magic) is basically just being able to read and manipulate. The Dark Force is what you have in you as in your abilities. But nothing supernatural exsists.

#36377 - 03/14/10 05:06 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: exadust]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

But nothing supernatural exsists.

Are you sure?

#36378 - 03/14/10 05:17 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: exadust]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"But nothing supernatural exsists."

Can you prove that as well?

Morgan

#36383 - 03/14/10 08:50 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: Morgan]
exadust Offline
pledge

Everything that exsists is in a sense natural. When the Darkness expanded and chaos was brought about the universe was formed. The scientist's call this The Big Bang Theory. Creationists call it their "God" but it is just darkness. So that would imply that there is nothing supernatural that everything is indeed part of nature. If any deity exsists don't you think that in the millions of years the earth has been here that he/she would've presented theirselves to the world. Being a Satanist it gratifies me to be worshipped. Therefore if any deity exsisted he/she would let the world know.

#36386 - 03/14/10 09:47 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: exadust]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I think there is a problem of semantics here. As I understand it, exadust is saying that everything that exists is "natural" as it is part of "nature" - what we perceive as "reality". By these criteria, polyester is a "natural" fabric as it was developed from man's creation and use of plastic. I can buy that.
However, when people start throwing the word "supernatural" around they are invariably referring to phenomena which (so far)cannot be proved or disproved by empirical means. These include, for example, poltergeists, precognition, non-corporeal entities such as angels and daemons and so on. To state as if it were fact that these do not exist is evidence of lazy thinking in my opinion. Just because they do not lend themselves to "proof" does not mean that the burden of disproof is lifted from the disbeliever's lips. How can we disprove the existence of phenomena consistently reported over centuries by diverse cultures?
I can appreciate people claiming that they only believe in the existence of that which they have apprehended with their five (sic) senses. However, my reply to that is that I have personally encountered phenomena which may safely fall into the category of "supernatural" and had no physical or mental screws loose at the time. Certainly, these episodes were subjective experiences but you may as well say so is eating and defecating and no-one would deny that these are objectively "real".
This is why, in my personal philosophy, I do not categorize demons and so on as fragments of the human mind but as conscious energies which may interact with the mind if that mind is of sufficient capacity to know how to work with them. Our apprehension of such energies will naturally be subjective but experience tells me that there is an objective "other" involved. Of course, I can't prove or disprove this but who cares so long as it works? ;\)

#36398 - 03/14/10 10:47 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: felixgarnet]
exadust Offline
pledge

Yes poltergiests and other phenomenon occur. But that is the result of the chaos in the universe. They are also part of nature they are sentient beings but are not deities. They are a form of energy nothing else.

#36405 - 03/14/10 11:19 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
exadust Offline
pledge

EVP has been proven to catch out of body voices. Sound is a type of energy.

When they manifest they draw on energy.

Anything they produce whether it is voices or the closing of a door it requires energy so therefore they are a type of energy.

I have witnessed such events and I don't believe to be demons or angels. They are intelligent but not supernatural.

#36408 - 03/14/10 11:37 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
exadust Offline
pledge

Are you speaking of the chemicals the brain produces that induces euphoria? It could be but at the same time that would ruin the fantasy.

#36410 - 03/14/10 11:52 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
exadust Offline
pledge

Whether the supernatural exsists is irrelevent. But the effect of psychodrama speaks for itself.

#36426 - 03/14/10 03:39 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: exadust]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Interesting. To answer your question ritualistic magic is all about the psychodramtic effect it has on everyone involved. But magic doesn't exsist. (Lesser Magic) is basically just being able to read and manipulate. The Dark Force is what you have in you as in your abilities. But nothing supernatural exsists."

"Yes poltergiests and other phenomenon occur."

"I have witnessed such events and I don't believe to be demons or angels. They are intelligent but not supernatural."

"Whether the supernatural exsists is irrelevent."

Jesus Fucking Christ on a Spike, make up your fucking mind.
This is why people are telling you to think more before you post.

Just because ghost hunters use an EVP doesn't mean it is fact. As Maw said, sit in front of a turned on white/snow screen channel on tv and you will hear voices in the snow too.

So, to take what you say as real, then can we jump and say you believe in jesus and god as being real since people claim they are forces of nature, energy, and intelligent beings?

Oh, and how do you tell if its a demon or a poltergeist tearing up your kitchen? Does the Xitian church excise poltergeists or demons from living in your brain? How is a demon not a form of energy but a poltergeist is? Is not a demon more intelligent than a poltergeist?

Morgan

#38943 - 05/31/10 03:06 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: Atralux Lucis]
cadfael Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: Tn.
What is real magic? Only those who have gone thru the endless nights and days know. The truth is in each. While some can broadcast, many disparate. Dr LaVey said donot deine that which you know. Magic is it at all among those who profess? Live your life to your will.
#39569 - 06/26/10 05:25 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: cadfael]
NeronCaesar10 Offline
stranger

Loc: NC
I believe every ritual one performs,calls upon an unclean spirit...which increases ones Greater Magic...to exalt your thoughts from a low thinking of ones self: low-self esteem..into adoration..which has already been stated:if I'm not mistaken-is the basic principle of Greater Magic...as far as manipulating the physical realm(illusions-entertainment magic)...I do not really understand,though i have seen it done. I see entertainment Magic as somewhat useless,and would rather practice Magic so that it will affect my life and evolve my mind for greater causes.

#39769 - 07/02/10 12:39 AM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: MissKitty]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Satanism is 100% proven by science it's not just some saying somewhere. This site is all I can add here.
This site rocks!

http://www.faculty.virginia.edu/consciousness/

#40868 - 07/26/10 03:12 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Magic- Psychological? [Re: MissKitty]
mutt mutton Offline
stranger

Loc: paragould ar
I read in Some of Lavey's writings that you should
Decorate the Chamber in your on imagination To stimulate
the Atmosphere to create a perfect working .

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.