Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#27140 - 07/15/09 07:10 PM Jesus
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Banned for spamming me with Jesus PM's, one of which read:

Hi Nemesis

I died for you.

People may have made you feel unwanted, rejected, jilted, ignored, unloved, unimportant, and cheap, but in reality you are worth the life of the Son of God! You may not feel worthy, but for Me, you are worth dying for. No matter who you are. No matter what youíve done. For Me, you are valuable, more valuable than the world itself.

Jesus

Friend, Iím at a loss to convey to you the extravagance of Godís love. But this much I can tell you: Even though He is so glorious, pure, holy and unblemished, He humbled Himself and put on exactly the same filthy and sinful body as you have; experienced hunger, thirst, fatigue, sorrow, rejection, pain and torture; endured a brief but much-dreaded separation from the Father and through His death, paid the price for your sins. For your sake, He who is the Author and Source of life lay cold in a grave for three long days. He did all that in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved you!3 Yes, Godís passion and desire for you is so deep, but He knows that even if He opens the floodgates of heaven to buy your love, He would only be utterly scorned.4 So He did the unthinkable to get your attention Ė He gave His life. As though thatís not enough, He even gave you the power to break His heart. And no matter how many times you do, He stubbornly loves you and patiently waits for you to come to Him.

Keep on waitin' Jeebus.

#27149 - 07/15/09 10:22 PM Re: Jesus [Re: Nemesis]
Meq Offline
Banned

Isn't there a saying in the Christian Bible about "pearls before swine"?

PM'ing the top posters on a Satanic forum (I got the same spam too, addressed to Jake, oddly) does seem a fruitless way of trying to attract new converts.

Before his postings, I did wonder if this user was Mexican.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, xear, Woland, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.