Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#27449 - 07/23/09 11:02 PM A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS
Meq Offline
Banned

Since some members here are also members over at http://www.modernchurchofsatan.com , I would like to point you in the direction of a debate I had over on that board concerning the nature of truth and whether or not everything is relative - or in the words of a member there, whether or not "everything is true":

Page 3
Page 4

In addition to debating truth and postmodernism, I also cover claims of the supernatural, religious experiences, fundamentalist dogma, Holocaust denial, Flat Earthers, quantum physics and Einsteinian relativity, doublethink, research on clinical depression, and a call for critical thinking.

I for one do not consider postmodern relativism an intellectually sound idea.
My reasons for claiming so are outlined in detail on my posts there.

Meq

#27454 - 07/24/09 04:35 AM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Meq]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Just my opinion, but doesn't even listing their site, or even mentioning it, give it a value that it doesn't deserve?

Some people can not be taught common sense.

Sex with Demons, are they starting up a delivery service or just afraid that they create cum stains on their sheets when sleeping?

How can you debate a question of what is true with someone who believes that everything is true and false at the same time, and that they can sleep with demons?

M

#27459 - 07/24/09 05:51 AM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Morgan]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

That is how I felt about that whole thread. To post material from JoS is to give credit where credit is not due.

I stated my opinion on the subject there. Uneloquently, I admit, but I was bored and actively trying to get banned. Should have tried harder I guess.

#27461 - 07/24/09 08:11 AM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
I'd really like to read that thread, but when I clicked the link, it turned out I was permabanned without ever actually having visited the site before.

They ban whole ranges of IPs from which they have received spam. You can either email their admins your IP (try http://www.checkip.org to find it) and ask them to unban you, or else (recommended) use a proxy like http://www.hidemyass.com to browse their site.

Personally I'd recommend the latter, as I haven't found much in the way of intellectual gravitas there.

It was fun however to give them a gentlemanly intellectual ass-raping ;\)

#27465 - 07/24/09 09:27 PM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Meq]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

I just don't see the point of you boasting about an ass-raping you gave them. It happened on another board with those who I consider very dense.

If the discussion was important to you, and you wish to carry on the discussion with those who don't think demons make sexual housecalls, then please, by all means lock this thread, delete it, and create a new post.

\:\)

Morgan

#27581 - 07/27/09 07:41 PM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Yes, well, so.....
See my above comment.

When rolling around with pigs, you are bound to get dirty. That being said, I don't like pigs. I know they exist, I don't have to look at them, or see them, because I just think of them as food.
Food still is food.

I posted that comment 3 days ago. Meq chose not to create a new post. End of story as far as I am concerned.

Morg

#27583 - 07/27/09 08:38 PM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Morgan]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
Yes, well, so.....
See my above comment.

When rolling around with pigs, you are bound to get dirty. That being said, I don't like pigs. I know they exist, I don't have to look at them, or see them, because I just think of them as food.
Food still is food.

I posted that comment 3 days ago. Meq chose not to create a new post. End of story as far as I am concerned.

Morg

I'm sorry for the one liner, but I HAVE to...

Morg, Have I told you lately that I love you?

Octavius

#29043 - 08/29/09 01:45 PM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Morgan]
Master Magick Offline
pledge

Loc: New York, USA
Come on Morgan... though you are absolutely 100% correct on all other points, we have both slept with, whipped and spanked Demons more than once ;\)

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Just my opinion, but doesn't even listing their site, or even mentioning it, give it a value that it doesn't deserve?

Some people can not be taught common sense.

Sex with Demons, are they starting up a delivery service or just afraid that they create cum stains on their sheets when sleeping?

How can you debate a question of what is true with someone who believes that everything is true and false at the same time, and that they can sleep with demons?

M

#29047 - 08/29/09 04:48 PM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Master Magick]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

True, and I am sure some of those Demons were probably the same.

I guess it's just part of our underground past, but those guys on Mcdonald of Satanism still think its a sane idea.

Like a dial-a-demon sex service is real, and they can get it for free.

M

#29048 - 08/29/09 06:03 PM Re: A Debate on Truth and Relativism over at MCoS [Re: Morgan]
Master Magick Offline
pledge

Loc: New York, USA
Absolutely right on and another good reason not to eat at McDonalds. It's one thing to fantasize and entirely another to think you have a direct line to Lilith and the Whore of Babylon on speed dial \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.