Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#27626 - 07/28/09 03:32 PM a true sorccery talent.
Domonic Offline
stranger

Loc: Edgewood New Mex
Since i have been a child i have always had wierd thing i could not explain about myself. I have always had these , senses that help me determin what a persons all about if you will, not as far as to judge weather they were good or bad intensioned, but to a point. Now i know we all get gut feelings about strangers in mysterious places, but truly, i can depict the very difference in a feeling like that or like a feeling, like my own when i try.
Over the years, going through different life changing situations, i felt like i molded that ability to be able to manipulate those around me, everyone, well, at least the ones i knew for sure had nothing like my own. I soon felt, self ritious torwards the thought, doing it when ever, to obtain what ever, i have never done anything to make me regret though.
I feel as if this is a type of potent magic, Sorccery. I want to know if any of you here feel the same way, if they have gifts.Now i would not spend my precious time lying to you for no personal gain. So please keep open minds if you question.
- Zane

#27676 - 07/29/09 01:09 AM Re: a true sorccery talent. [Re: Domonic]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
Well it isn't called magic or sorcery. Manipulation would be a better word for it. It is nothing more then basic psychology.
If you prefer to call it magic, I believe the term given to it was lesser black magic.

The one thing I couldn't help but thinking while reading this was: what makes you think this makes you special? Everyone here is capable of doing such things like manipulation. It is nothing new to a satanist. If your goal is to impress people you will have to try a lot harder.

Speaking of trying to give a good impression, I figured it would be better you hearing from me given my somewhat good mood, but if you want to be looked at as intelligent you might want to reread your post(s). Reading this was nothing more then a headache. Try capitalizing your I's. You are nothing but words on this site, make them count if you want to be taken seriously.

#27704 - 07/29/09 11:13 AM Re: a true sorccery talent. [Re: Ringmaster]
Domonic Offline
stranger

Loc: Edgewood New Mex
I do ever so apollogize to you.

#27747 - 07/30/09 05:54 PM Re: a true sorccery talent. [Re: Domonic]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
Apologize for? An apology with no explanation is invalid unless the second party is aware of what has happened that requires an apology.

Okay really now, I was reading your post and I said to myself (I do this every now and then) "hey, I used to think I was special for the same reason!" But the truth is Domonic, you're a good judge of character and you're aware of your surroundings. A sorcerer, no, a human, yes. Have pride in that, believing you're anything more of any higher power is just fooling yourself. Save that attitude for when you're in the ritual chamber.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.