Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2827 - 12/19/07 11:47 PM The weirdest, strangest, craziest people
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Two days of the weirdest, strangest, craziest people I have had to deal with…

Once on a bus ride to Texas in 92-93? While waiting for the greyhound bus that was running late this guy runs up on us sitting in the car and starts begging for change “hey goomba could you spare some change for the bus I just got out of the hospital”… We said no… Five to ten minutes later my friend was doing his best hey goomba with an Irish accent that soon had us in stitches…

Well I realize that this freak is at the other end of the bus station yelling at us… “I’m giving you the maloik I’m cursing your fucking families… Realizing this wackjob is too far away to hear what we were saying other than us laughing… I look at my friend and get him to start his 280z and back us up to him… He is frothing I say hey buddy he automatically goes into pacifistic mode “Yeah goomba”? Did you just get out of the hospital I ask? He shows me his bracelet, I said you know you might want to go back… I think you are a bit mental…

Well let me tell you this made him explode… He got all red faced and growled and kicked a 55-gallon, drum garbage can off the sidewalk in one kick… I looked at my friend and said I think we should pull back up… 10 minutes later I was inside asking about the bus which had pulled up outside and was waiting on me… As I am rushing out trying to get on the bus… The police are trying to get me to answer questions about this guy… Seems he walked into the bus stop after kicking the can and popped the first guy he saw in the face… I looked at the cop and said sorry this is my bus…

Sleeping occurred for a whole day of my trip with me only waking when we pulled into a stop…

Somewhere in Alabama a few buddies made while traveling and myself are laughing telling jokes, some freak gets on the bus and paces its length a few times… He stops to proclaim, “It happens every time, e v e r y time I get on a bus people are laughing at me” and he cackles…

The bus leaves the stop and for miles we are stuck listening to “You tell Jimmy Carter Alabama clicks” and something about his being related to some Creole singer… Eventually someone gives him a walkman and he shuts up and rides quietly till his stop…

Here you are saying ok clearly the ride was uneventful from this point right? Wrong… A few stops later that night a black man gets on drinking and well onto his way of being drunk… “I have 62 children around the United States with 60 mothers”… “I renounce my citizenship over to the USSR”…

He shows us a picture of a white girl first saying she was his g/f then claiming she was his sister... This one guy Wayne who I had been talking to gets him to drink his bottle of vodka with him... Well after the kid puked on himself in his seat Wayne took his bottle and poured the reminder in his drink and puts the empty in his hand hoping the busdriver would see it... Wayne gets off a few stops later we say goodbye and he points at Mr sitting in his own puke and says good luck...

20 minutes later we are ready to pull out to resume the bus ride... The driver shakes the drunk to try to wake him and clank... I am joyous thinking after the driver sees the vodka bottle he is going to get a free ticket right off the bus... He bends over and picks up the damn orange juice bottle... I am like son of a bitch... Lucky bastard goes through my mind...

What happened next is priceless the kid rolls over a bit and the driver sees his ticket in his breast pocket and pulls it out to read it... He then begins to shake this guy for a few minutes saying hey buddy this is your stop... 3-5 minutes into this he looks at the sleeping drunk and says oh well, and drives off...

Three states later now in Texas in the morning I get off at my stop and the sleeping man was still sleeping as the bus takes back to the road without me... I do wonder just where pukeman ended up...

I call my friend and let him know I am up the street... 10 minutes later he pulls up in what I could only explain as a Technicolor cowboy shirt with silver tips on his collar and his boots, a string tie, hat with stingray hatband...

When he lived in CT. all he ever wore was Harley shirts and jeans...

The rest of the trip went smoothly all but the speeding ticket and search of our car... But that was another day and another story...

~T~

#2840 - 12/21/07 05:51 PM Re: The weirdest, strangest, craziest people [Re: ta2zz]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

The rest of the trip went smoothly all but the speeding ticket and search of our car... But that was another day and another story...

I'm guessing they didn't discover any of your favorite incense?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.014 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.