Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#29022 - 08/29/09 04:21 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Azathoth68]
Azathoth68 Offline
pledge

Loc: Denver, CO USA
 Quote:
Sure you won. But you're still retarded.

That must really burn, BTW, to lose an argument to a 'retarded' person. And it wasn't even really an argument...We retarded people are incapable of presenting our ideas in a rational manner that could be considered intelligible within the framework of any discourse that could be considered as being pragmatic.

#29023 - 08/29/09 04:21 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Azathoth68]
Jake999 Offline

Banal??? LOL! Give me a major fucking break!

Have you actually READ the things that you have posted in your history here? They're there for anyone who wants a trip down memory lane simply by looking on your profile. Talking a bout banal...

When not toadying up to Dr. Aquino, your posting has all of the erudition of a eighth grade dropout. As for being a "buzzed fool," I suppose it's a wise man who knows himself. I'll opt for the occasional botched post over being unable to control myself any day.

#29024 - 08/29/09 04:33 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Jake999]
Azathoth68 Offline
pledge

Well I've seen your history too, and when you aren't throwing anecdotes around about how you were LaVey's henchman, and I think you even mentioned 'norelco-ing' his head, you manage to reprimand just about anyone for anything. I'll admit I respect the Hell out of Aquino, at least he got out of the CoS before it became a joke. \:D
Eighth-grade dropout? Now you're just getting nasty. Well, this 'eighth-grade' dropout can still whip your ass when it comes to forming a defensible argument...Your lame personal attacks are hilarious! And you call other people trolls. You should take a peek out from under that bridge you're living under and become more introspective.

Edited by Azathoth68 (08/29/09 05:03 AM)

#29026 - 08/29/09 04:41 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Azathoth68]
Jake999 Offline

Sure did. I shaved his head and I broke bread with him as some damned fine restaurants. Done a hell of a lot on my own as well, completing two careers and retiring before the age of 53. Graduated college with 3.85 GPA, and not once have I ever felt the need to make a fool out of myself in chat or online... you're up one on me there. Congratulations.

I'm impressed. I really am. Damn...

#29027 - 08/29/09 04:52 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Jake999]
Azathoth68 Offline
pledge

You really are vindictive when it comes to someone actually challenging you on your 'home' ground, aren't you. Cant bear to lose face, how typically unoriginal. You must have vast reserves of 'macho' energy...I'm the one that is impressed. I underestimated your considerable resolve in the face of adversity.
Ask yourself though: Who is more foolish? The fool? Or the fool that replies to his posts.

#29029 - 08/29/09 05:04 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jake999 Offline

LOL! Face is something I can bear to lose. I've been wrong before and probably will be a gain, assuming I live for a while.

Suffering fools is something I don't do lightly.

#29030 - 08/29/09 05:11 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
In general:

Its simple and this is getting out of hand.

People are stupid.
Some people are more stupid than others.

Stupidity is relative to any given situation.

Black sheep are still sheep.

There is a major difference in the intelligence grasp of a person who is a Satanist for 30 years verses one who has just found the left hand path.

Your postings, and behavior show others just what kind of person you are.

If you act like a dick, you are a dick, and no amount of ass kissing or tongue jobs will change that.

There is no hand holding hippy tree hugging equality acceptance in Satanism. Everyone is food until proved otherwise.

If you are weak ass food, you will be eaten.

Morgan

#29031 - 08/29/09 05:14 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Jake999]
Azathoth68 Offline
pledge

You just have to have the last word, don't you? Well, today is my birthday (8/29/68), so I'll let you have it. But, it must be hard not suffering fools and finding it easy to live within yourself, all things considered. \:\)
#29032 - 08/29/09 05:19 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Azathoth68]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
"Good for religionists...", Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was merely pointing out that I found it hard to follow on argument based upon self-canceling points that did not rationally follow to an acceptable conclusion.

There is a certain saying: "it is better to remain silent and keep people into doubt then to open your mouth and remove it all ".

Quote:
Don't worry though, I've read many of your arguments, and I'm sure they've directly contributed to your 'non-blue' status.

At least I admit mistakes and lasted longer then the usual idiotic grunt here... And proved quite some intelligence, maybe not as much to have a familiar status, but hey I don't care about titles on the internet.

And happy birthday, enjoy your bulletcake..

Edited by Dimitri (08/29/09 05:24 AM)

#29033 - 08/29/09 05:20 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Azathoth68]
Jake999 Offline

Happy birthday. My condolences to your parents.

#29034 - 08/29/09 05:41 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Jake999]
Azathoth68 Offline
pledge

Wow, this has degenerated quickly! Bulletcake? Condolences to my parents? This has definitely been a great start to my birthday! It's not everyday you start out shooting down a weak post and then get flamed by a cabal of angry villagers!
Well, enjoy your commiseration. I wish all of you the best. \:\)

#29035 - 08/29/09 05:51 AM Re: Inequality among Satanists [Re: Azathoth68]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

What is so incredible hard to understand in something being dependent upon context and thus it being possible to have different values?

I don't see the failure of logic in the fact that 'better' is a moot point and at other occasions a valid one. Humans have no value when it comes to that, as much as any other part of reality, but in another context, like a political economical societal emotional etc, the same valueless human suddenly can become valuable and thus, become better than others.

So what is the problem here?

D.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.