Page 13 of 17 « First<1112131415>Last »
Topic Options
#40767 - 07/24/10 09:36 PM Dan Dread sees the light! [Re: Dan_Dread]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Auto...None of us are 'true' Satanists because we don't worship the christian devil. I'm sure if you read his ebook you will learn all about what 'real' Satanism is, and see that this site is just full of atheists that use Satan as a mascot because Atheism is so boring. Also, the world ended in 1975.

I thought everyone knew this!

By George he's got it! Well, almost - - because the world actually started in 1975. Everything before then was just a teaser.

As for Atheism per se being boring, prove me wrong. Start a thread about it in which the terms "Satan"/"Satanism" (or any variation thereof) are prohibited. Let's see how far it gets.

P.S. From your old avatar I envisioned you as Jason, but now here you are as the Inca priest ripping out hearts atop the Apocalypto pyramid. You really need to lighten up a bit.

#40771 - 07/24/10 10:02 PM Re: Dan Dread sees the light! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
By George he's got it! Well, almost - ... - because the world actually started in 1975.

DAMN! Dan beat me. I think I got it too finally... LIKE THIS?

I've heard of wack job theories in Intelligent Design where the earth is said to be 6000 years old, and the Grand Canyon took only 10 days to make. But the world beginning in 1975 takes this to a whole new level! Thank you for being alive.

So what about the rest of the circa 4 billion years of the earth's history? Which leads me to another question I have:

Is Set subject to time or above time?

The reason why I ask this is because our human species has only been around for about 200,000 years. So I wondered what Set was called before Egyptians and people were around to call him Set.

Edited by Caladrius (07/24/10 10:04 PM)

#40772 - 07/24/10 10:04 PM Re: Dan Dread sees the light! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

Apparently you didn't know EVERY Church member. I was running the Melek Taus Chapel in Fairfield, CA at the time of the "schism," (it was lated moved to Vacaville, CA), and was connected to Central enough that Brice Birkman and several others began panicking and calling me to see if I could tell them where Dr. LaVey was at 3AM... then demanding it. You probably have never heard of MY agent either... although he was a personal associate of Dr, LaVey's, Reverend Pierre Preston Raguet out of Vallejo.

Look. Give it a rest. Or start your own web page where the world can be whatever the hell you want it to be. With all of your accomplishments, you'd think you'd have some solace, but here it is 35 years after the fact and you just can't reconcile the fact that you just didn't get it right. You thought you had a lock on things and really, I'm sorry, but we all bet on the wrong horse and damn those who bet on the right one from time to time. So you paid your money, you took your chances and it came up craps.

When I was offered the position of Administrator, LaVey told me that he was reluctant to give it to another military man. I asked, "Too many TDYs and absences?" And he said, "No... but we had Magister Aquino. Bright enough guy and eager as hell. If I said I wanted a piece on the color red for The Cloven Hoof, he'd give me 5,000 words, single spaced and typed to perfection. The problem was that he acted like he wanted a goddamned medal every time he did something." Sorry, Mike... but that's the truth. At the time I played it off with a joke and said, "Must be an officer type thing."

But 35 years of non-stop scab picking makes you look like that jilted lover at best and at worst...

#40776 - 07/24/10 10:16 PM Satanic/Setian Distinctions [Re: Caladrius]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
The short answer is that you'd have to ask him ...

Duh! Why didn't I think of that \:\)

I daresay your first word adequately answers the followup question.

Quote:
You just bring up "1975" and "my ebook" every chance you get don't you Aquino?

When questions come up which they address or pertain to, sure. Otherwise no.

Quote:
I have an honest question I'd like to ask you: Are Set and satan the same guys?

Set is the perfect perception of that of which the Judo-Christian "Satan" is an imperfect, composite caricature.

Quote:
Also I have another question: Is Set universal? What I mean is can a Chinese guy in China see and experience Set too? And if he could, would Set be Egyptian or a Chinese spirit entity? And would his name be "Set" to the Chinese guy?

The neter, Form, or Principle of Set is indeed transcultural. We all perceive or envision "gods" through constructs of our imagination, which is significantly a library of our society and culture. But the actual neter - the phenomenon of isolate self consciousness - is identical.

Quote:
How do you know that in 1975 one day you may have had an idea of starting your own "church of satan" type organization because you were inspired by LaVey's success. So you first hastely picked some Egyptian Devil... wrote some goofy book where Set comes to talk to you in the middle of the night to give you a mandate... re-interpreted Satanism via your new found Temple of Set so that you were the leader... etc.

I think if you take the time to read The Church of Satan and The Temple of Set, you will see the absurdity of such an accusation.

Quote:
You say today that Setianism and Satanism are two very different things - which may be true - but there is written record [mostly in exchanges between you and "some other person"] where back in the days you said things like 'only you and the Temple of Set represented genuine Satanism because Set had given you a mandate, etc, etc.'

True. In the Book of Coming Forth by Night Set withdrew his sanction from the Church of Satan and charged a Temple of Set with it henceforth. The Temple has always regarded itself as the legitimate pre-1975 Church of Satan evolved, and the post-1975 "Church of Satan" merely an Anton LaVey fan club. We have never made any secret of this.

Quote:
Do you still believe that your invention - Setianism - represents the only valid infernally mandated Satanism? Or have you grown out of this "Blackwood" mentality today?

I know nothing about "Blackwood" or his mentality, and we don't use the term "Setianism" but rather "Setian philosophy".

I think that the Temple of Set is indeed the caretaker of the 1966-75 Church of Satan's legacy, and that this legacy was a metaphysically-authentic one: that is, that the Church of Satan then was exactly what it purported to be.

Setian initiation, however, is distinct from Satanism in many respects, which I think I have addressed in other threads here. There are of course the iconographic limitations of J/C lore and imagery, but more conceptually Satanism is focused on a functional, practical relationship between Satan and [incarnated human] Satanists. There is no such distinction between Setians and Set, because we perceive ourselves as "particularizations of his generality" - individually-aware extensions of his original, isolate consciousness.

#40779 - 07/24/10 10:38 PM Re: Satanic/Setian Distinctions [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

The neter, Form, or Principle of Set is indeed transcultural. We all perceive or envision "gods" through constructs of our imagination, which is significantly a library of our society and culture. But the actual neter - the phenomenon of isolate self consciousness - is identical.

"Now we're cooking with lard!" - As my 9th grade geometry teacher used to say.

So lets break this down:

A) According to your own writings you and Set communicate...

B) According to your statement here "Set" is transcultural...

C) I am basically Thai...

D) I'd like you to call up Set and ask him for me who or what(**) he is in my Culture. I'll tell you if he is right.

Notes (**): By "who or what" I mean to say which "gods" my people and culture imagines is Set.

Edited by Caladrius (07/24/10 10:44 PM)

#40786 - 07/24/10 11:35 PM Corrections to Jake [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Jake999
Apparently you didn't know EVERY Church member.

I did from 1971 through 5/75, because Diane and I jointly handled the roster, the mailing list, and renewals.

Quote:
I was running the Melek Taus Chapel in Fairfield, CA at the time of the "schism," (it was lated moved to Vacaville, CA), and was connected to Central enough that Brice Birkman and several others began panicking and calling me to see if I could tell them where Dr. LaVey was at 3AM... then demanding it. You probably have never heard of MY agent either... although he was a personal associate of Dr, LaVey's, Reverend Pierre Preston Raguet out of Vallejo.

Pleased to meet you, USAF Sergeant [N.A.G.] I of Travis AFB. You may have styled yourself a "chapel", but that term had no official standing in the Church and was normally used unofficially to designate an actively-functioning subgroup of a chartered Grotto (such as Priestess Wendall's Bubastis Chapel in San Jose of the Karnak Grotto chartered in Santa Cruz. The closest Grotto to you in 1975 was the Twilight Grotto in San Francisco, and you were certainly not a subunit of that.

Brice Birkman was also a Satanist I like yourself, living in Alameda.

Pierre P. Raguet had an Oakland, not a Vallejo address, and in May 1975 was a Warlock II (conferred March 1973), not a Priest, nor was he on the list of Regional Agents in 1975.

Quote:
Look. Give it a rest. Or start your own web page where the world can be whatever the hell you want it to be. With all of your accomplishments, you'd think you'd have some solace, but here it is 35 years after the fact and you just can't reconcile the fact that you just didn't get it right. You thought you had a lock on things and really, I'm sorry, but we all bet on the wrong horse and damn those who bet on the right one from time to time. So you paid your money, you took your chances and it came up craps.

Well, "Jake", I'm not sure what you're complaining about here. I've invited you repeatedly to advise me of any factual falsehoods or inaccuracies in my Church of Satan, and I'm still patiently waiting for even the first one. Just being pissed that the book and its documented history exist is not a substitute.

Quote:
When I was offered the position of Administrator, LaVey told me that he was reluctant to give it to another military man. I asked, "Too many TDYs and absences?" And he said, "No... but we had Magister Aquino. Bright enough guy and eager as hell. If I said I wanted a piece on the color red for The Cloven Hoof, he'd give me 5,000 words, single spaced and typed to perfection. The problem was that he acted like he wanted a goddamned medal every time he did something." Sorry, Mike... but that's the truth. At the time I played it off with a joke and said, "Must be an officer type thing."

I never used or was accorded the title of "Administrator", and indeed I never identified myself as the Hoof Editor or author of its many un-bylined articles throughout my Editorship to 5/75. Nor did I ever ask Anton for any recognition whatever. In Santa Barbara one wall of my study, which I jokingly called my "ego wall", was floor-to-ceilinged with certificates from all this stuff, but I never thought Anton gave a damn about it until he made an issue out of it in his post-resignation 6/75 denunciation of me (Appendix #142 of COS). His problem, not mine. That stuff has long since outgrown a wall, so I just keep it in a binder atop my file cabinet. Anyone who wants to be impressed can flip through the thing. One of its prize contents is a certificate awarded to me for piloting the Mark Twain safely around its river in Disneyland. [The fact that the riverboat is on a track doesn't count.] It's also signed by Walt personally on 2/12/98, which is cool since he croaked on 12/16/66. [The captain had an undated/signed one.]

Quote:
But 35 years of non-stop scab picking makes you look like that jilted lover at best and at worst...

Childishness like this is, or should be, beneath you.

#40789 - 07/24/10 11:42 PM Re: Satanic/Setian Distinctions [Re: Caladrius]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: MAA

As for Atheism per se being boring, prove me wrong. Start a thread about it in which the terms "Satan"/"Satanism" (or any variation thereof) are prohibited. Let's see how far it gets.

It seems you have accidentally stumbled on to a very relevant point, albeit from the wrong direction. 'Atheism' is in fact quite boring.

Why? Because there is literally nothing to it. Atheism isn't an assertion, and is only relevant by contrast to superstitious claims of a very specific type.It isn't eve a claim to the contrary, it is simply to disagree with one. Since this superstitious claim doesn't have any evidence to back it, I feel quite cozy in rejecting it wholesale, pending evidence I don't see as forthcoming.

So, to define myself by contrast to what I would consider to
be a completely outlandish claim would be absurd. I have nothing to say on Atheism the same way I have nothing to say on aunicornism or agardenfairyism.

The fact that Satanism does not posit this very specific superstitious claim is not at all relevant to Satanism itself, which is a philosophy and religion of the here and now. Cosmology is not even a side note.

I realize for one that is (pointy) eyebrow deep in theism this is a hard concept to grasp, but 'Atheism' is by and large completely meaningless to me.

#40791 - 07/24/10 11:52 PM Re: Now that we're organized, what next? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Auto...None of us are 'true' Satanists because we don't worship the christian devil. I'm sure if you read his ebook you will learn all about what 'real' Satanism is, and see that this site is just full of atheists that use Satan as a mascot because atheism is so boring.

Well, at least we have cool mascots:

http://www.coopstuff.com/products/item/wanna_fork_tee

(I've read a good deal of the "ToS" ebook)

#40793 - 07/25/10 12:05 AM Re: Corrections to Jake [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

Pleased to meet you, USAF Sergeant [N.A.G.] I of Travis AFB. You may have styled yourself a "chapel", but that term had no official standing in the Church and was normally used unofficially to designate an actively-functioning subgroup of a chartered Grotto (such as Priestess Wendall's Bubastis Chapel in San Jose of the Karnak Grotto chartered in Santa Cruz. The closest Grotto to you in 1975 was the Twilight Grotto in San Francisco, and you were certainly not a subunit of that.

Make that TECHNICAL SERGEANT. I earned it with a lot of hard labor and commitment. Turned down Master Sergeant to retire. They wanted two more years. I didn't want to give it to them.

As for the name of my group... I chose it and it was not challenged by Central. I submitted my reports of group activities to Central as Melek Taus Chapel. Guess they didn't have any problem with it...

Brice Birkman was also a Satanist I like yourself, living in Alameda.

Actually, at the time I was a II

Pierre P. Raguet had an Oakland, not a Vallejo address, and in May 1975 was a Warlock II (conferred March 1973), not a Priest, nor was he on the list of Regional Agents in 1975.

Take it up with whoever didn't keep the records accurately. His ID Card did indeed have Priest and Agent (the number escapes me now) AND he was assigned to me by Central. As Priest and Agent. His mail came to him from Central (AND personal letters from Dr. LaVey) as Reverend Raguet.

I have never questioned what happened with you and Dr. LaVey prior to 1975, My problem is and always has been that you have a fantasy that somehow finds that The Church of Satan did not exist post 1975... along with your assertions that "LaVey was a broken man, etc." I never much cottoned to being unreal... I was there. You weren't.

As for your wall of fame... who in the military DOESN'T have a stack of paper. I even had one that confirmed with pride that I could drive a 45 passenger bus. Civilians just wouldn't understand.

Quote:

Childishness like this is, or should be, beneath you.

I might have thought so as well, but I'm convinced that if you had the ability, you'd have been doing it long ago instead of posting snarky remarks to anyone who disagrees with you. But it's a useful tool. I've convinced my wife she's been to Monte Carlo. She's in every frame.

#40808 - 07/25/10 03:10 AM Re: Satanic/Setian Distinctions [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I agree that in essence Atheism is boring. Still, Atheism seems to have evolved into a somewhat religious nature. It isn't about not believing into a god any longer as it has moved into being right too.

Faith gives people an evolutionary edge as it binds a certain group and makes them then bundle their efforts into a desired direction, exponentially enlarging their will to power. There is enough evidence out there; faith controls a very large aspect of all societies. As such, at our microlevel, it can explain why organizations like the ToS do seem to function and other satanic oriented groups more than often fail at trying to construct or maintain an organization. Atheism, which is a somewhat nihilistic principle, lacks this effect, unless they desire to be right. Then Atheism can serve as a glue and work similar as other faiths.

About Lavey; we all know he was a liar. It is not that he ever denied it. The strange part is that all think he was honest to them.

D.

#40809 - 07/25/10 04:20 AM Re: Corrections to Jake [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Jake999
Make that TECHNICAL SERGEANT.

I was going by your 1975 Church record, which just prefixed "Sergeant". I have annotated it "TSgt" (which, for nonmiltypes, equates to an Army or Marine Staff Sergeant and a Navy Petty Officer First Class).

Quote:
As for the name of my group... I chose it and it was not challenged by Central. I submitted my reports of group activities to Central as Melek Taus Chapel. Guess they didn't have any problem with it...

There's no reason they would have challenged it. There were plenty of unofficial local groups using such names, or even individuals, such as Warlock/Regional Agent William Murray's Carpathia Chapel in Nevada. None of these were chartered, e.g. formal credentials as a local branch of the Church. [By 1974 even Grottos were required to complete a successful probationary period before being chartered.]

Quote:
Actually, at the time I was a II

That's fine with me, but as of May 1975 you were still shown on the master roster as a Satanist I, with an entry date of August 1974. What was the date on your II certificate?

Quote:
[Pierre P. Raguet's] ID Card did indeed have Priest and Agent (the number escapes me now) AND he was assigned to me by Central. As Priest and Agent. His mail came to him from Central (AND personal letters from Dr. LaVey) as Reverend Raguet.

If he were made a "priest", it would have had to have been 6/75 or later, as he definitely was II through 5/75. Of that I am quite certain, as all ordinations to the Priesthood were very carefully administered and known to all other Priests & Priestesses, particularly in the same geographic area. They were also on a separate, Churchwide recordbase and mailing list for the Priesthood newsletter Chronicles of Mendes. IIIs also had supervisory responsibility for local Grottos in their area, and the Twilight Grotto in SF would have been assigned to him [which of course it wasn't]. And the three Masters IV - Charles Steenbarger, John Ferro, and myself - monitored all the III Priesthood.

Immediately following the 1975 crisis and mass-resignations of almost all of the Priesthood, Anton created a number of instant "priests" and "magisters" (such as a surprised "magister" Stuart Levine in NYC, who remarked to us that he had no idea either what a "magister" was supposed to be or why he was suddenly made one. Basically, after 5/75 any & all degrees were just at Anton's personal whim of the moment, and had either that much or that little significance, depending upon your point of view. One of the more notable was "La Tigresa" Irma Serrano, whom I understand Anton made an instant "priestess" [from a nonmember] during a visit to Mexico.

Quote:
I have never questioned what happened with you and Dr. LaVey prior to 1975, My problem is and always has been that you have a fantasy that somehow finds that The Church of Satan did not exist post 1975.

There was the Church of Satan as consecrated to and acknowledging of Satan as its patron, and that ended in 1975 - by Anton's own words, as quoted in COS as well as his corruption of Satan's sacred Priesthood.

There was the "Church of Satan" Anton LaVey fan club, which used the name [but never acknowledged Satan] thereafter to his death, and thereafter [also minus Satan] as Sharon Densley's and the Gilmores' business.

In a Kafkaesque side-soap-opera, Anton ignored the Church's 1971 NonProfit California incorporation and in 1991 claimed it to be a [for-profit] business partnership with himself and Diane as the sole partners. The Superior Court [in Diane's "palimony" suit] ordered it dissolved and its assets divided between them, so legally the Church ceased to exist at that moment. Then Anton filed for bankruptcy, and this time swore in court that the Church was his "sole proprietorship", and so on. All very Alice in Wonderland.

Quote:
.. along with your assertions that "LaVey was a broken man, etc." I never much cottoned to being unreal... I was there. You weren't.

Where and when did I say that he was a "broken man"?

Quote:
As for your wall of fame... who in the military DOESN'T have a stack of paper. I even had one that confirmed with pride that I could drive a 45 passenger bus. Civilians just wouldn't understand.

Yeah, but I bet you aren't an official member of the "Society for the Preservation of Live Prehistoric Animals" [that was a Ray Harryhausen gig as I recall, which figures].

Quote:
I've convinced my wife she's been to Monte Carlo. She's in every frame.

You lost me there. Frankly I prefer the MC in Vegas, which recently underwent nice renovation and is just a stroll away from Paris, New York, Rome, Egypt, Venice, and North Africa. Is this a great country or what?

#40816 - 07/25/10 08:47 AM Re: Satanic/Setian Distinctions [Re: Diavolo]
TheInsane Offline

Oh my... Im gone from the thread a day or so and it has developed into more of a beast than it was when I left. To keep on my discussion from earlier seems a little bit like inventing the wheel again. Its been done before and even throughout the pages neither side seems to have come up with much new argumentation and the discussion did become pretty static. I also asked a bunch of questions which I believe none of you bothered answering (in regards to your critique or interpretations of what I said previously) and why should I bother answering your questions when you dont answer mine?

This together with me not having internet access the coming week or so has led me to, for the moment, leave the discussion where it is. I will stick around though and Im sure people will react to my views again and I to their providing more interesting debates. \:\)

A short note though. Someone said Ole Wolf was also Swedish. This is wrong. As far as I know he's Danish. The two countries do somewhat share political traditions in history even if they differ abit nowadays. Just wanted to make that clear.

On the ToS/CoS discussion I'd love to partake. One of my essays as the University (another long one and maybe the one Im most happy with in hindsight) deals with the topic. Basically noting that most basic principles in the modern ToS around the time of its founding can be found in the early CoS but that the two oganisations took two different paths after 1975 and even that the ToS put more value in certain aspects of 1966/1975 Satanism than Satanism ever did (much less after 1975). One such thing is the notion of immortality which LaVey does deal with in The Satanic Bible but that ToS made its own and put alot of emphasis on.

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I agree that in essence Atheism is boring. Still, Atheism seems to have evolved into a somewhat religious nature. It isn't about not believing into a god any longer as it has moved into being right too.

Faith gives people an evolutionary edge as it binds a certain group and makes them then bundle their efforts into a desired direction, exponentially enlarging their will to power. There is enough evidence out there; faith controls a very large aspect of all societies. As such, at our microlevel, it can explain why organizations like the ToS do seem to function and other satanic oriented groups more than often fail at trying to construct or maintain an organization. Atheism, which is a somewhat nihilistic principle, lacks this effect, unless they desire to be right. Then Atheism can serve as a glue and work similar as other faiths.

About Lavey; we all know he was a liar. It is not that he ever denied it. The strange part is that all think he was honest to them.

D.

*ass kissing mode on*

Somehow you always seem to make the best and most relevant posts here. You seem like a most intelligent person. Keep it up! Im enjoying your views and comments \:\)

*ass kissing mode off*

\:D

#40820 - 07/25/10 10:38 AM Re: Satanic/Setian Distinctions [Re: Diavolo]
Autodidact Offline

Faith gives people an evolutionary edge as it binds a certain group and makes them then bundle their efforts into a desired direction, exponentially enlarging their will to power.

Hm, I'd rephrase that to say faith is a tool used by people to lead/drive other people. The phrasing above makes it sound like Man has an evolutionary edge over other animals (partially) because of -insert spiritual ethos here-, when in fact it's his brain power, ability to use tools, et al.

Even amongst human groups, "faith" just happens to be a particularly powerful tool.

Then again, maybe this is just splitting hairs.

#40827 - 07/25/10 01:33 PM Lying [Re: Diavolo]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

About LaVey; we all know he was a liar. It is not that he ever denied it. The strange part is that all think he was honest to them.

Originally Posted By: M.A.A., COS
... As he turns to the topic of behavior in The Compleat Witch, Anton has some interesting comments concerning the art of lying. There are two kinds of lies, he proposes: the kind that listeners want to hear and the kind that the liar uses for purely selfish gain. The former can be used wisely and prudently, but the latter rarely benefits the liar in the long run because sooner or later the truth will out. Anton concludes:

Originally Posted By: ASLV
Lie and give pleasure. Lie and soothe consciences. Lie and supply the food for the ego that the truth can seldom provide. Lie and become a hero, for whatever lies are popular will always win votes. Lie, but be not yourself deluded by your lies, lest you lose control, for he who loses control over his own motivations can never progress to a proficiency in sorcery.

#40834 - 07/25/10 04:07 PM Re: Lying [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Oh great, now look, he's quoting himself. See what we did? Can we all just please go read his 1000 page ebook to make him happy. If not, I fear he'll continue quoting himself. Or maybe even he'll prolly just start migrating his ebook here chapter by chapter.

I have a lot of grand uncles and great grand uncles who talk a lot. They can talk your ear off. But what they talk about is interesting because they've actually lived very interesting lives that dealt with politics and what not. So their long winded old people flash backs are based on a posteriori wisdom gained from their own life's exciting experiences.

The most boringest kind of long winded old people flash backs is the kind when what they share is stale a priori pseudo-intellectual conjectures... especially when they pontificate it like Aquino does.

"This one time in 1975..."

"And in my ebook I said..."

"So me and Set were saying..."

"You guys are fake because you're Satanatheists..."

"The Temples of Set is Real Satanism because Set said so in 1975..."

So let me ask you another question Aquino based on your replies to my other list of questions.

You said that your Temples of Satan(**) is the pre-1975 Church of Satan...

So let me get this straight, and correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Anton LaVey was leader of the Church of Satan. At no point in time did LaVey or the LaVey family GIVE you or HAND OVER to you [in writing] the Church of Satan...

So you invent an imaginary friend [Set] to GIVE you the Church of Satan? And in your mind this is legit? In your make believe fantasy world you can just pull gods out of your bottom who gives you churches, religions, and organizations, that OTHER PEOPLE created out of their own minds and creativity, that you didn not make or earn yourself?

Edit Notes (**): lmao... I just noticed I accidently named Blackwood's organization. I meant Temple of Set lol. By the way Aquino, Blackwood states in places on the internet that you actually support and recognize his Temples of Satan as being the only Real Satanism. How is it that both you and he are talking to the same Set/Satan and both claim to have the Real Satanism?

Edited by Caladrius (07/25/10 04:20 PM)

Page 13 of 17 « First<1112131415>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.038 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.