Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#28518 - 08/16/09 10:10 PM I bid ye rise and give the Sign of the Horns!
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Goodness gracious, all these Satanists!

Incidentally the "Satanic Ritual" photo just below the McDonald's execs* was originally on the front page of the Louisville Times in 1971: my former wife Priestess Janet on the left and yours truly on the right. The goat on the Baphomet looks a bit different. Having no goat handy as a model, I asked our Irish setter Brandy to pose. I used UV-sensitive paint on cardboard, and when it was used for the ritual scene in the film Asylum of Satan, it was fatally damaged from the huge amount of dry ice employed in that filming. [Can you spell "low tech special effects"? I knew you could.]

The two brass dćmon candleholders on the altar were Chet Huntley & David Brinkley, and are still lurking around today. The bronze bell, with all sorts of arcane, carven symbols, came from, of all places, the bookstore of the JFK Special Warfare Center, Fort Bragg, NC.

That photo has an additional claim to infame: Some years later a supermarket tabloid reprinted it with a grimacing (when he was shot) Lee Harvey Oswald pasted between Jan and myself, over an article alleging that LHO had been programmed by Satanists to snuff Jack the K. This would have been a good trick, as in 1963 I was still in high school and the Church of Satan was of course not yet even an idea in Anton LaVey's head.

*You may not remember this, but in the 1970s there was quite a rumor-fricas going around that McDonald's was a Satanist operation, along with Proctor & Gamble. Google "McDonalds Satanism" today and you'll get around 3,700,000 hits. Is this a great country or what?

#28523 - 08/17/09 01:21 AM Re: I bid ye rise and give the Sign of the Horns! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
bluj666 Offline
stranger

Loc: Tennessee,USA
I do think some of the examples in that link are taken a bit out of context, such as the ones Kid Rock, Prince William ect. However I totally believe that Bush, his family and his cohorts are not what they protray themselves to be...

And yes McDonalds is totally satanic..just ask anyone thats worked for them longer then 2 months. I met one of those CEOs during an inspection.. total evil bastard.

#28590 - 08/17/09 11:17 PM Re: I bid ye rise and give the Sign of the Horns! [Re: bluj666]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
I looked through the pictures and it's obvious that a lot of them are taken out of context, such as catching someone waving at *just the right second* or something like that...and the whole Helen Keller thing just had me rolling. I guess no one expected deaf people to use acronyms in their speech.

The truly bothersome part isn't even this website and the ones like it, it's the masses who buy into this shit. I guess we should all be lucky that there is a huge government conspiracy to cover up all the atrocities committed by Satanists...

#28628 - 08/18/09 05:03 PM Re: I bid ye rise and give the Sign of the Horns! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Meq Offline
Banned

Looking at the McD picture, am I the only one amused that a junk food corporation like McDonalds would sponsor the Olympics?
I can't imagine the athletes subsisting on Big Macs and fries.
Ah well, I guess the irony is lost on the populace ;\)

I've seen that page before, interesting to hear that Dr Aquino was on the Satanic ritual image there.

#28647 - 08/19/09 02:07 PM Re: I bid ye rise and give the Sign of the Horns! [Re: Meq]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
The NWO must be pretty disorganized, considering its members aren't quite sure whether the official cornu protocol is thumb-in or thumb-out....

I'll let this blatant paragon of retardation speak for itself:
 Quote:
xXx: Notice the Eye of Horus in [vin Diesel's] Sun tattoo? X is the letter 6. What we have is 666.

#28648 - 08/19/09 02:32 PM A bit difficult to eat with, though. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

And let's not forget the Hard Rock Cafe ...

#28842 - 08/23/09 08:28 PM Re: A bit difficult to eat with, though. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Morbid Rex Offline

It seems they forgot this little gem.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#28849 - 08/23/09 10:27 PM Re: A bit difficult to eat with, though. [Re: Morbid Rex]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Morbid Rex

Unfortunately a forgery.

One amusing true anecdote: On May 14, 1971 Anton enjoyed an evening of conversation with the local membership at the new Nineveh Grotto House in downtown Louisville. Later, at our home, he expressed a desire to see the Patton Museum at Fort Knox [world-famous for its collection of tanks and other armored vehicles from many nations]. The next morning we drove down to the Fort, but there seemed to be a slight problem: Vice-President Spiro Agnew also wanted to see the museum, and it had been cleared and closed by the U.S. Secret Service for his visit later that day. There was a hurried conference with the Secret Service. A few moments later the High Priest of the Church of Satan toured the exhibits in solitary majesty, signing his name to the guest book just before that of the Vice-President, who arrived minutes after we departed. [I expect the juxtaposition of those two signatures has since startled not a few visitors.]

#28851 - 08/23/09 10:49 PM Re: A bit difficult to eat with, though. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
 Originally Posted By: Morbid Rex

Unfortunately a forgery

Well, yeah.

LaVey looked much, much younger than that in 1982. I Norelcoed his head on more than one occasion in 1982, so I got a pretty up close and personal look.

The picture is obviously a reversed copy of the LaVey and Manson picture. Those who've met Dr. LaVey personally should recognize that his distinctive features are reversed... not to mention that the Baphomet on the wall behind him is reversed... and the painting behind him is reversed... the darker color behind him is part of the volcanic eruption depicted in red slashes of paint, whereas there was much less red in the "viewing left" side of the mural.

All in all, it was a valiant effort, but crudely done. But then, most of the people it would be expected to impress weren't very savvy about the particulars of the locale.

#28858 - 08/23/09 11:50 PM Re: A bit difficult to eat with, though. [Re: Jake999]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Haha, yeah, it's kind of obvious that the Hebrew letters are reversed. Also not to mention that Kerry looks much fuzzier than LaVey...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.