Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#28670 - 08/20/09 12:45 AM New to here, not exactly new to Satanism
EvilGemIncarnate Offline
lurker

Hi, I'm happy to have found this place. I do realize that there are *very* different views of Satanism out there. This is what this post is about. I believe there are three distinct brands of Satanists out there... and I'll tell you which one I am after I define them...

1. LaVeyish Satanists. More about the ideas and serving one's self. You should understand what this means.

2. Deity-oriented. *Unlike* LaVeyish, this has to do with persons who *actually* are interested in believing in Satanic philosophy as deity-driven belief.

3. "Slipknot Satanists." Basically mostly teenagers who question Christianity and don't know other way to do it other than proclaim a recognition of Satan, mostly through some popular metal band. Has nothing to do with LaVey, nor deity-driven Satanism.

I am about #2. I fully understand and respect what I call LaVeyism, and I believe that is a valid way to have self-respect. I have no problem with it. But I am mostly looking for deity-driven Satanists and have no desire to explain what this means. Either you are or you are not. I have no problem with anyone in-between and am not here to argue *anything*. I am a deity-driven Satanist and that's it. If you are, respond, and let's talk a little bit about it. Namaste.

Edited by EvilGemIncarnate (08/20/09 12:58 AM)

#28672 - 08/20/09 01:15 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
zippadydooda Offline
pledge

Loc: San Diego, California
Ok... hello.

There was a guest in the chatroom an hour ago with similar the same veiws as what you just said. In fact, exactly what you said. I hope your not that little troll out of there...

-Cheers

#28673 - 08/20/09 01:16 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
You're in the wrong place, buddy.

If you would have looked around a bit before posting you would know that.

You will not find a whole lot of people around here who believe in invisible entities...

#28675 - 08/20/09 01:19 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: ceruleansteel]
EvilGemIncarnate Offline
lurker

Well I hope people don't think I am in the wrong place. All one has to do is look at the world and see the modern war machine, the modern machine of death... true death... the death of people in the name of money..... Ask yourself, who beckons war in the name of death and money these days? You will see that it is a Christian war machine.

Of course, many cultures before have been the same in history. Who is killing now? Are you really thinking it is Muslims? Or anyone else? Who is the symbol of Christianity? Who is waging war?

It is the Christian war machine. I, myself, do not look down upon the Christian religion for those whom honestly subscribe to the values. But who is waging modern war against all mankind? Who?

The Christian War Machine.

#28676 - 08/20/09 01:26 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Hold on there, buddy, it is not just the "Christian War Machine". Take a real look around and see that there are "War Machines" of almost every faith. Also, don't forget that religion is only a usefull pretense for entering into a conflict. There is no better way to garner support for your cause than to align your cause with a dominant deity.

#28677 - 08/20/09 01:26 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Wow.

I don't have to be psychic to see that you wont last long.

Right now we are waging a war over who has control of certain natural resources. We're also contemplating war with someone who has some suspcious nuclear activity going on. What does any of that have to do with Christianity?

And for that matter, what does The Christian War Machine have to do with Satanism?

You're going to wind up being one of those goofy fuckers who posts stuff like what it was like having sex with demons, aren't you?

#28678 - 08/20/09 01:28 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
WTF?

What does a xitian war machine have to do with the fact that you are still getting down on your knees?

That you are a reverse xitian?

When you start doing that, its all the same shit with just a different name.

Whatever, enjoy your stay, please learn some stuff, don't be a troll.

Have a nice day,
Morgan

#28679 - 08/20/09 01:29 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
EvilGemIncarnate Offline
lurker

Well I will soon leave this place, soon after joining it... For as I have not sought argument, I have found it amongst those with disbelief within themselves. Why else should a person argue at all if not at war with themself?

Why do you seek to argue against my view instead of simply saying that you do not agree? Because you have doubt within yourself.

There is nothing wrong with this.... But I was mostly looking for adults who are as old or mature as I am to discuss these things... not to argue them....

#28680 - 08/20/09 01:32 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
EvilGemIncarnate Offline
lurker

I don't have the patience to respond to such juvenile minds. I came here to find open-minds, those which can make their point without attacking me.

You have proven yourself otherwise.

Goodbye. My faith is in which is beyond yours, apparently... So all it is is that I came to the wrong place. I was looking for mature people. This was not the place. Thanks anyway. See ya.

#28696 - 08/20/09 07:11 AM Re: New to here, not exactly new to Satanism [Re: EvilGemIncarnate]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Well, that resolved itself quickly.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.