Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#289 - 09/12/07 06:14 PM Opening My Chakras
Euronymous Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, ca
Hello All! I recently read an article one day about "chakras" out of curiosity. I have a friend who is into yoga and he suggested I try it to see if I would experience any changes in my body chemistry and/or consciousness. Well, I tried it, specifically "opening" my "heart chakra" and "throat chakra". Well, I did experience both bodily sensations and a mental stimulation as well. I guess if anyone meditates that is the probable outcome. As far as these chakras "transmitting energy" or any such thing, as they ars said to be points where the body can uptake energy ( though what kind of energy I am unaware ) , I really don't see any difference in my bodis energy level. So, I care to ask what does anyone think about "chakras" and meditation in general? Do you think regular meditation ( Satanically adjusted of course ;\) ) helps in personal performance?

#291 - 09/12/07 06:27 PM Re: Opening My Chakras [Re: Euronymous]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I think meditation is beneficial to both one's physical and mental health. I have a difficult time focusing on guided meditation, such as what you're talking about with opening the chakras, but when I do basic meditation, I just go to a quiet place and let my mind float, and I feel totally refreshed afterwards. You don't have to "adjust" anything to meditate--whatever works for you. Not everything has to have a Satanic bent to apply to your daily life.

#403 - 09/17/07 05:49 PM Re: Opening My Chakras [Re: Nemesis]
Euronymous Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, ca
Yes, I concur. I think it is both mentally and physically beneficial. Thank you for your input. You are correct, everything does not have to have a Satanic spin on it for it to be applied for my benefit in my life. Good day Nemesis \:\) .

#428 - 09/18/07 08:15 AM Re: Opening My Chakras [Re: Euronymous]
Sliver Offline
stranger

Loc: Georgia, USA
Maybe I do it wrong, but I just cannot seem to meditate. I feel I am far more physical than spiritual, and the whole idea of releasing yourself, and opening chakras just seems to "new agey" for me to grasp.

Are there any folks here in the forum that are not spiritually minded that find meditation and the such work? If so, please comment or PM me if you wouldn't mind sharing some techniques or ideas.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.