Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#28962 - 08/27/09 08:08 PM I get to watch somebody being put to death!
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
I can't wait! I had an uncle killed by an escaped convict and when they caught him he got the death penalty. You are allowed to have some many relatives of the victim watch the execution via the viewing room. Of course, I don;t believe in prisons. If they are that violent that need to be executed in the first place. Consequently I favor a vast expansion of the death penalty to cover more crimes than just murder. Responsibility for the responsible and Lex Talonis!
I mean come on! Lethal injection? Hell, my dad died of cancer and it was a far worst death than the criminal will receive.

#28967 - 08/27/09 10:44 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Samuel Hain]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
If you ask me, and no one did, the death penalty is an easy escape for criminals. There is MUCH worse that we could and SHOULD be doing to them. Capital crimes deserve no less than the worst punishment imaginable. If I were attending an execution, I would be disappointed that a murderer was getting off with a simple pin-prick and a quick, painless drift into death.

Octavius

#28976 - 08/28/09 03:24 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Samuel Hain]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
 Originally Posted By: Samuel Hain
I can't wait! I had an uncle killed by an escaped convict and when they caught him he got the death penalty. You are allowed to have some many relatives of the victim watch the execution via the viewing room.

I am sure youre little pecker will be at least half stiff during the whole show.

Of course, I don;t believe in prisons. If they are that violent that need to be executed in the first place. Consequently I favor a vast expansion of the death penalty to cover more crimes than just murder. Responsibility for the responsible and Lex Talonis!

You must be refering to Lex Luthor?
You know; the baldie who hates Superboy so much?

I mean come on! Lethal injection? Hell, my dad died of cancer and it was a far worst death than the criminal will receive.

Lucky guy your dad. At least he was spared watching his son make a complete arse of himself.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#28987 - 08/28/09 05:57 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Samuel Hain]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

1. How far do you think the death penalty should reach? Do you think people, who, as an example, rob banks (without causing physical harm to another person) should be put to death?

2. Do you think we will think you are "cool" because you get to see someone put to death? Are you hoping that we will envy you for getting the chance to see someone put to death?

If you really did suffer the tragedy you present here then I wish you the best of luck in finding the closure you (seem to) so desperately seek. I just wonder why you felt the need to inform us of the execution you are about to see.

I myself am a fan of the death penalty, and I think others here are too; it just seems to me like you are bragging. Unless you get to be the one to pull the switch or inject the Sodium Pentathol, Pancuronium Bromide or Potassium Chloride; I see no real reason to brag.

Even if you were the one about to inject one or more of those substances into the condemned I would wonder about your reasons for bragging.

I have watched people die, some of them "deserving" of their death, others just in the wrong place at the wrong time. None were something I would discuss with people as if it warranted me a pat on the back.

#28996 - 08/28/09 11:54 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Meh. Perhaps we can turn this thread into something worth reading...

I like the death penalty, personally, because I'm a tightwad and it saves money. If expanded at all, it should only be for serial pedophiles or something like that because that is not something that you can "cure" or punish out of someone. Violent criminals deserve to have violent punishments, in my opinion.

Wouldn't it be nice, though, to simply throw the offender out in an arena gladiator-style and give the family of the victim their choice of weapons? I live in the land of the "Hangin' Judge", and I'm a big proponent of public executions. Make that shit real to the layman and perhaps he wont fuck up so often himself.

When I was very young, around the "tween" age, my boyfriend was brutally murdered by a serial child-killer. I was 21 before they finally executed the fucker who did it. I threw an execution party and toasted the guy who made him pay.

Although bragging makes you sound like an ass, I can understand the desire to get that eye for eye, even though it doesn't change a goddamned thing in the long run. Your relative is still dead, Mark is still dead, and my sweet minion Heather will still be dead when they catch the cunt who did her in.

But it doesn't stop a person from having that desire to see another human suffer for the fucked up things they have done. Humans are all a little twisted like that; it's part of our nature to have that morbid side. You're a dipshit only because of the way you worded your post. Aside from that, you are no different than anyone else in the world, especially now that Mother Theresa has bought the farm.

#29240 - 09/03/09 11:16 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: ceruleansteel]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I will go out on a limb and say personally, all things considered, I enjoy killing - particularly within the context of combat.

I am not sure I would find execution or assassination as fulfilling. I don't enjoy hunting.

I certainly find no joy in seeing people die or viewing dead people. My gut instinct is to move as far away from the dead as possible. I have seen quite enough death and I find the dead to be generally unpleasant and poor conversationalists.

In any event, how was the execution? Was it everything you hoped for? Details please.

#29242 - 09/03/09 11:57 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Fist]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Possibly if anybody deserves to be put to death it would be the couple that kidnapped an 11 year old girl and keep her sequestered for years in the back yard.It also shows how incompetent the local police were because they responded to complaints by neighbors that he had people living in his back yard and the cop merely questioned him about it and never once ventured to the back yard himself to see if the accusations were true.
Another case would be the gruesome , racially motivated, murder trail in Knoxville. This one has not got a lot of media play because the roles are reversed in that a gang of blacks went on an anti-white killing spree.

#29314 - 09/05/09 08:22 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Samuel Hain]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Yes, yes, all of that is true. However, I was hoping you could report on your own experience. Was the execution everything you hoped it would be?

#29717 - 09/17/09 02:49 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
lefthanded Offline
stranger

Loc: Virginia,Us
Well i never seen someine die but i caused a death... Needless to say it was great when i got out of prison for manslaughter 2. But im all for the death penalty for rapists and child abusers... stupid people need to die so murder isnt all bad

#29721 - 09/17/09 06:00 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: lefthanded]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Again, more pointless bragging. You caused the death of another person. Good for you, I for one am sooooo impressed. If only we were all lucky enough to engage in reckless behavior that results in the death of another person.

I would think that would be considered incredibly stupid; do you still think stupid people need to die? I am pretty sure whatever it was you did that resulted in the death was pretty stupid.

But hey, I am sure "father Satan" was smiling upon you that day. ;\)

#29816 - 09/18/09 10:37 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Fist: I have yet to see the execution. He is still in maximum security and has been since 1999. Lawyers are going through all his appeals. A death date has not been set yet by the governor.Incidentally, he was already serving life in prison , without parole, for the rape of murder of a UAPB cheerleader. He escaped from maximum security by hiding in a garbage can that is taken out of prison every day and emptied. He them ended up at my uncle's house, shot and killed him, threw him in a bayou, and stole his truck. He then went to Missouri and eventually ended up in a high speed chase by Arkansas and Missouri state troopers. He wrecked the truck, escaped unharmed, but not before hitting a pregnant women with her two children and killing all of them in a wreck.
We did sue the prison for negligence, but they have limited liability, we did get small a settlement. He escaped at 10:30 AM, but was not missed by prison authorities until 7:30 Pm, despite the fact numerous motorist called the prison and told them an inmate was walking down the side of the road, but they adamantly insisted all were present and accounted for.
Just one of the many reasons why I hate liberal egalitarian and its hypocritical, and notoriously inefficient, political system.

#29818 - 09/18/09 11:05 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: lefthanded]
Iscariot Offline
lurker

Am I the only one who finds it strange tha someone who has done time for Man2 has a Slipknot quote as his signature? Hmm.. Anyways here' the poblem,lefty. You're attempting to apply relative morlity to the judicial system,don't work. If one dath not in self defense is awarded penalty of death,so are the rest.(of course excluded accidental, etc etc) I for one, cannot believe anyone who randomly on a msg board without being asked proudly proclaims that they killed someone and got away with it as truthful. To me it sounds like some juvenile listening to Marilyn Manson an cutting himself because his gf won't give him a handjob trying to play big boy. If not the case prove me wrong. And as for execution is cool boy; WOWEE you get to do something we can all do simply by renting faces of death congrats you're a fucking winner. If you're thrill is watching someone get a needle put in their skin and then falling asleep maybe you should do into the medical field,then you would be able to see it all the time and go home with wet dreams. In conclusion: fucking lame. Death is interested but seeing a corpse isn't such a big fucking deal,and watching someone die isn't such a grand experience either. I can't speak for the war vets, they're on a totally other level from myself,the civilian, but I can see their point of view. Yours Samhain,I cannot.
#29857 - 09/20/09 12:16 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Iscariot]
imawolfrawr Offline
lurker

Loc: Greenville, SC
That's so cool OP, you get to watch someone die you must be the luckiest person alive. Can we be friends? Lets add each other on myspace and be buddies. I really need more friends with such a big e-peen as yours.

/sarcasm

As for the death penalty im not sure on where I stand. Part of me (morality) agrees that certain crimes (ie murder /rape of a child, mass murder like Columbine) should receive the death penalty. On the flip side of things my other half (heavily anarchistic) disagrees with the death penalty for the simple reason that why is it illegal for one to murder but perfectly fine for judiciary system to murder someone. Isn't murder, despite the reasoning whether lawful, religious or insanity, still essentially murder.

Double standard ftw!

#29860 - 09/20/09 02:23 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: imawolfrawr]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
If someone murdered a person that I greatly cared about, then yes, I would very much like to be there for the execution.

I would want to look into its scared eyes, and watch him piss himself as they strap him in for that lethal injection. Better yet, I would want to see his eyes pop out as he was electrocuted in “Old Sparky.”

Would I brag about it? No...but I also wouldn’t hesitate to share the experience with anyone who was interested.

Luckily, no one that I cared about greatly or even just a little bit has been murdered, so I cannot completely relate how I would feel if it happened. Although I believe that I have some idea of what it would be like, since I am capable of feeling great love for people that I care about, and know what it is like to lose them to natural causes. It takes just a little bit of imagery to have a theory of what it would feel like to have a scumbag have a hand in their demise.

I for one believe in harsh revenge, if it is well deserved. Fuck “An eye for an eye. I want two arms, two legs, and maybe a set of balls for an eye. I also give myself the privilege of deciding what appropriate revenge is, or even forgiveness if I deem it. I don’t need anyone to validate my judgement.

I have been around a few people that died of natural causes. No, it did not give me pleasure in the sense that I was happy about what I saw. On the other hand, I am a curious being, and it was interesting to see. On some level, it made me quite comfortable in accepting the eventual death of my own life cycle. I saw absolutely no suffering or fear, during the final moments as they passed away what so ever. The suffering took place days, weeks and a few times even months before death occurred.

Luckily I was in the position to help ease the suffering by administering Morphine to ease the physical pain, and I made sure to turn them and hydrate them every chance that I had. It would have been quite unsettling for me, if I had to stand around without any power to ease the pain or their possible discomfort from laying in the same position for hours on end, while unable to even wet their own lips.

However, once someone dies then I do not feel that the body is sacred in any sense and that it shouldn’t be touched and examined by anyone who wishes to. Although I would respect the wishes of relatives if they stated or implied that they wanted the cadaver handled a certain way. Not so much out of some sacred unwritten rule but because I simply respect the property of others.

My point being, is that I don’t find someone’s curiosity about death, or a dead body at all repulsive, or in anyway wrong.
When I die, if someone wants to touch my body, open or close my eyes, or even cut me open simply to satisfy their curiosity or to learn something, they are more then welcome.

Even if I had no curiosity about death myself, I would have no objection if someone did and wanted to satisfy theirs.

#29921 - 09/22/09 01:53 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: imawolfrawr]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
As for the death penalty im not sure on where I stand. Part of me (morality) agrees that certain crimes (ie murder /rape of a child, mass murder like Columbine) should receive the death penalty. On the flip side of things my other half (heavily anarchistic) disagrees with the death penalty for the simple reason that why is it illegal for one to murder but perfectly fine for judiciary system to murder someone. Isn't murder, despite the reasoning whether lawful, religious or insanity, still essentially murder.

Double standard ftw!

So obviously you haven't read or understood The Satanic Bible or the other books? You also have no concept of Lex Talionis or Might is Right. I think you might be at the wrong site right now. Might I suggest some further reading and inner reflection to see if you are really of Satanic nature?

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.