Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#29941 - 09/22/09 11:02 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: fakepropht]
imawolfrawr Offline
lurker

Loc: Greenville, SC
 Originally Posted By: fakepropht
So obviously you haven't read or understood The Satanic Bible or the other books? You also have no concept of Lex Talionis or Might is Right. I think you might be at the wrong site right now. Might I suggest some further reading and inner reflection to see if you are really of Satanic nature?

No I haven't had a chance to read Might is Right yet but it's on my list, but correct me if I'm wrong here. If Might is Right advocates survival of the fittest, and Lex Talionis advocates an "eye for an eye" doesn't that mean that the two contradict themselves. To me that's what it appears like. If only the strong survive that means that they shouldn't be forced into punishment for their actions since they were stronger than said person which would mean that their actions are completely justified since they survived therefore they shouldn't receive any reprimand (ie eye for an eye).

#29952 - 09/22/09 06:55 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: imawolfrawr]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Ahh, young grasshopper, the proverbial 'eye' only comes out to the hand capable of taking it.

You must remember that 'might' comes in many forms, and not all of them are physical in nature.

;\)

#30078 - 09/26/09 10:17 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Dan_Dread]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
The Death Penalty needs to be changed. Well, not the Death part, just the proceedings around it. I am for the Death Penalty and feel the need for an overhaul.

Murder, Treason, Capital Drug Trafficking, Sexual Assault On Children, and Terrorism are the major factors to seek the Death Penalty. There are other gross circumstances where the Death Penalty would be sought, but that’s for lawyers to argue, and I am not an authority on law or our legal system.

One of the major glitches in the system is the allowance for appeal after appeal making the Death Penalty up to 5 times more costly than simply housing a Criminal for life without parole. Our Judicial System fails us in the upholding of rights allowed to a criminal under such proceedings. Yes, I went there. I feel that once a criminal is found guilty of any of the above crimes, they’re no longer afforded any rights that waste our tax payers money. They should have all of their rights stripped from them and be executed within a month’s time. This would not only cut down on the cost on the legal system and appeals, but would bring closure to the families who have lost a significant other.

The carrying out of the Death penalty should also be TELEVISED. Make it a Pay-per-View channel if you need to, but by all means get as much MONEY out of it as possible to again compensate those who have lost someone in their crimes. Some of the biggest problems with families getting closure is the delay for 10 to 20 years in legal appeals. I have never had a family member murdered but I am sure those who have would rather have the Criminal dealt with in a swift and timely manner as opposed to 20 years down the road.

George Carlin had suggested to fence off a state and throw them all in the ring and televise it, like gladiators fighting to stay alive. This would be amusing, but not as affective as the family being able to execute those who did the crime.

#30627 - 10/19/09 10:50 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Asmedious]
Nick-Aotmzgin Offline
stranger

each murder out there deserve the worest penalty he could get!
and i am sorry to hear about your uncle and dad...sad story..

#30632 - 10/19/09 01:37 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Nick-Aotmzgin]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
each murder out there deserve the worest penalty he could get!
and i am sorry to hear about your uncle and dad...sad story..

Each grammar nazi and person who doesn't add some depth to a discussion but simply say some moral nonsense without thinking about it first, should also get the worst penalty they can get...

If I take your argument to the extreme (and I assume you meant murderer) then every soldier alive should get a death penalty...
And also, what with the case when someone kills someone out of defense?

#30663 - 10/21/09 08:21 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Dimitri]
Nick-Aotmzgin Offline
stranger

i dont know clown face...

One more one liner, and you are out!
First & Last Warning!

Edited by Woland (10/21/09 08:31 AM)

#32653 - 12/08/09 01:39 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Iscariot]
lefthanded Offline
stranger

Loc: Virginia,Us
Ah arent personal attacks on a message board great? I got man2 for someone breaking into my house and shooting him. As for the
"To me it sounds like some juvenile listening to Marilyn Manson an cutting himself because his gf won't give him a handjob trying to play big boy" thats cute. And idiotic. And baseless. So before you start attacking someone for something they said about a personal experience get your shit right?

#43897 - 10/29/10 09:23 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: lefthanded]
TheSerpent Offline
stranger

Loc: Northern Ireland
I find watching live executions very distressing and would never be excited to watch one no matter who the condemned was. The only execution I could watch contently was Saddam Hussein's. However I totally agree with the death penalty and think it should be brought back here where I live. Countless times I have seen footage of prisoners laughing and enjoying prision as they watch films and play xboxs. If I ever find myself out of pocket and living on the streets I know where I want to go, and as a homosexual it ticks all the boxes!

#43903 - 10/29/10 03:44 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: TheSerpent]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: TheSerpent
I find watching live executions very distressing and would never be excited to watch one no matter who the condemned was. The only execution I could watch contently was Saddam Hussein's.

Contradict yourself much? So you could watch content while Saddam was hanged I ask why, was it because it wasn’t live or did Saddam do something to you or your family personally that you needed to see him dead?

However I totally agree with the death penalty and think it should be brought back here where I live. Countless times I have seen footage of prisoners laughing and enjoying prision as they watch films and play xboxs.

So you think prison is a vacation, simply a place to relax and play some games maybe catch up or your beauty sleep? These happy prisoners of which you speak were they on death row by chance? So you agree with the death penalty based on your limited view of life in prison. Interesting really…

If I ever find myself out of pocket and living on the streets I know where I want to go, and as a homosexual it ticks all the boxes!

If I were homeless the last place I think I would need to be is prison. Fuck man even homeless you have the freedom to try to get back on track. See that’s the problem with some gay people, they don’t know how or when to flaunt it. Sorry but I think you just waved your gay flag to somehow flaunt you’re gay, like its cool or something. It really adds nothing here except to make me believe if you were in prison you would think it a sausage fest. The reality of it is more like you would be some guys bitch and he would pimp your ass out.

Still sound like it checks all the boxes?

Good luck on your path

~T~

#43942 - 10/31/10 11:33 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: ta2zz]
TheSerpent Offline
stranger

Loc: Northern Ireland
Well I didnt feel that his execution was as graphic as some others it seemed very quick and I turned the volume off on it as I find that its mainly the sound that distresses me. I totally believe that prison is like a vacation maybe not where you live but certainly here it is, I watched a documentary about The Maze prison, and a few of the prisoners sayed it was the best time of their lives, they said they got everything they wanted! Im sorry you dont like me flaunting my flag but it wouldnt be me if I didnt, so im sorry but im not going to be somebody im not!

#43953 - 11/01/10 03:04 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: TheSerpent]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Shit, I'm going to get beat to death over this...

Why Saddam Hussein's hanging was okay? What did he do, that's different from many other countries dictators, or just common policy?

I think it was fucked up. But I think the electrocution of Ted Bundy was a terrible thing as well. But I have my reasons for thinking that...

Saddam Hussein? Why not go into every country that has supposed WMD and hang their leaders then? Let's fuck up the Egyptians... they've been so silent... How about those damn people from Nigeria? Or how about North Korea? Oh wait, they actually might have them... don't want to piss them off. Let's be diplomatic.

Or how about Iran? Nope. They can make 'em too. Saddam was such a threat... I mean, next to those dudes... good thing we "Hanged him"... otherwise he would have spread his... what?

I never understood this... nor do I understand how "Taliban" equals Al Quaeda... but we don't really fucking care. Blow up a country, hang a dude... we feel happy.

For you "The Serpent"... yeah, prison... I think your idea, like the rest, is totally disillusioned.

good luck with that.

#44029 - 11/07/10 03:55 AM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: daevid777]
Harvey Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: daevid777
Saddam Hussein? Why not go into every country that has supposed WMD and hang their leaders then? Let's fuck up the Egyptians... they've been so silent... How about those damn people from Nigeria? Or how about North Korea? Oh wait, they actually might have them... don't want to piss them off. Let's be diplomatic.

That's the spirit. \:\/

How about executing political figures responsible for a groundless war? If, as the evidence suggests, thousands have been killed in the persuit of financial and imperialist agendas, shouldn't the ringleaders be drawn and quatered?

All joking aside, capital punishment is a sticky business. The matter of guilt is frequently suspect: it is not uncommon for a social leper to be convicted as a matter of convenience.

Lethal injection is generally administered by unskilled prison staff. If not rigged correctly - missed veins, etc, the prisoner may suffer an excruciating death, but be unable to communicate due to paralysis - which would be the final insult to someone wrongly convicted.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has seen the documentary "Executions". I know it's not the same as face to face, but without exception every death seemed completely lacklustre - a beheading; an AK47 at point blank: seven billion scratch one. Seven billion scratch two. A dozen. Ten thousand. Vaguely interesting, but hardly exciting.

#44037 - 11/07/10 06:23 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: Harvey]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Wars happen, nothing is going to stop them.

Its all the same story, someone wants something and is willing to kill to get it.

Lethal injections are done by a Doctor who may be on the prison staff. Any old random staff member can not do this. Before someone is put to death, there are years and years of appeals, court visits, and other assorted BS.

Death is death. I guess why it all seems so lackluster to you is because you have been oversaturated with it. Unless it happens right in front of you, you can't get a boner over someone dying.

Which raises a question, why is watching someone die not thought of as sick and gruesome anymore?

Morgan

#44038 - 11/07/10 07:58 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: TheSerpent]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

I can see most everything said went over your head…

Well I didnt feel that his execution was as graphic as some others it seemed very quick and I turned the volume off on it as I find that its mainly the sound that distresses me.

Saddam being hanged was nothing more than the end to a modern day witch-hunt. He was demonized for acts he supposedly committed against non-Americans. Our governments have their own skeletons in the closet.

The next hunt could just as easily be against Gay Satanists.

I totally believe that prison is like a vacation maybe not where you live but certainly here it is, I watched a documentary about The Maze prison, and a few of the prisoners sayed it was the best time of their lives, they said they got everything they wanted!

You are young still perhaps you cannot see how basing your opinion on one TV show and what a few people said on that show is ignorant. A simple search on The Maze shows much more. Like the guys dying from hunger strikes, hell of a place if your dying to get out eh?

Im sorry you dont like me flaunting my flag but it wouldnt be me if I didnt, so im sorry but im not going to be somebody im not!

Be whatever it is you like to be, I was simply pointing out your behavior was misplaced. None of us care you are a disillusioned male slut after all.

Don’t believe everything you see on TV.

~T~

PS. I'm is a contraction of I am, as such it should be capitalized the same as your I when speaking of oneself.

#44039 - 11/07/10 08:03 PM Re: I get to watch somebody being put to death! [Re: daevid777]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: daevid777
I think it was fucked up. But I think the electrocution of Ted Bundy was a terrible thing as well. But I have my reasons for thinking that...

I am interested in this. I also feel Saddam was given a bum deal for many of the same reasons you voice, but Ted Bundy? If you are not willing to share more on this here please shoot me a PM.

Later

~T~

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.