#3072 - 01/01/08 08:59 PM Re: my blood drawings [Re: foras]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Why what?
#3075 - 01/01/08 09:33 PM Re: my blood drawings [Re: xear]
Raven Offline
stranger

ever heard the expression "pouring out your soul", think about it (not just blood, but the way blood is gracefully portrayed, the pain to draw out and at the same time to express and portray as the artist seemed fit..its only what someone with spiritual insight can recognize.
#3084 - 01/02/08 06:49 AM Re: my blood drawings [Re: Raven]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Blood is come by easy enough, it's no big deal. Nothing special... Unless!!! Unless this particular monster decided on carving his flesh with a razor!!!! That, now THAT would be someting, go on kids, follow along. If this were blood from his... say, femoral artery... then it might be a tad 'redder' if you get my drift... if this is from some pussy cuts in his arm... well, then, you've got to give MORE of yourself when it comes to ART. How about cutting a major artery? Brachial, Radial, oooohh, Carotid... then try to give us a good look at what you've done, if your still alive - in (hopefully) a better style then you've done in the past. I'd even accept a good dosing of venous blood, as long as it's from the vena cavae...

Anyone can get "blood" - by the way... anyone want any blood?

#3087 - 01/02/08 10:19 AM Re: my blood drawings [Re: onemind]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Your artwork has a primitive quality to it... A few of the small designs that you have worked into your art might make good tattoo designs...

Keep doing what makes you happy... Keep doing what you do as long as you use your own blood...

~T~

#3109 - 01/02/08 11:50 PM Re: my blood drawings [Re: ta2zz]
onemind Offline
lurker

... ... ... . thank you very much in suggestions and comments...

... in my feeling... art is a true-hearted-beauty star... that i could not reachig to..... .
... am not understand this ... true-hearted-beauty star..at all...
... and wish that one day..in the mistic time... i will can understand this true-hearted-beauty star...
... and can make just an(only one) art (work)... ... ... .

... in my vaque thaught of feeling of mine...
... am just as a blind in a misty cave ... ... ... .
... want to do something for someones...for myself...that is..."onemind"(maybe)

(... am sorry.. i used incrrect words-meaning and grammar...)

#3117 - 01/03/08 12:56 PM Re: my blood drawings [Re: onemind]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Interesting, using various fluids to paint with or add to painting materials has a long history.
I've done some stuff like that in the past (mixing blood), as well as using egg temperura in paintings.
Egg temperua involves using the raw yellow part of the egg mixed into the paint medium. This was done often in midevial times with the "holy type" paintings in churches, and triptics.
I think that the fluids sometimes just something to the images.

(sorry about spelling rough day)

Morg

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.