Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2994 - 12/29/07 06:25 PM Proof that laws are enforced by frigid vaginas
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
This shit really pisses me off.

First off, there's the obvious element of entrapment here. But what REALLY gets me is the fact that these men are being busted for being men. We want our poles waxed. It's what we fucking do.

I know some of you would take exception to someone whipping their dork out in a public park, but it's not like these guys are running around the jungle gym waving their junk around...They are displaying it at the request of a topless woman...a scenario that a goodly portion of the male sex dreams about from the time that they see their first non-mom boobies.

Is there such a deficit of real crime out there that police departments have to actually create "criminal" situations in order to keep themselves busy?

#2995 - 12/29/07 07:20 PM Re: Proof that laws are enforced by frigid vaginas [Re: Equilibrio]
foras Offline
stranger

That there is just ridiculous the long end of the law will do any thing for extra funding. She asked and he did big bad crime. To bad it was a set up poor sap.

#3154 - 01/05/08 07:39 PM Re: Proof that laws are enforced by frigid vaginas [Re: foras]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Your link no longer works. Maybe you should update it so that the topic can be properly understood by those reading it after it's initial inclusion?

Zeph

#3156 - 01/05/08 08:33 PM Re: Proof that laws are enforced by frigid vaginas [Re: ZephyrGirl]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

Zeph~
just thot Id say I love your God manipulation truth thing.
And yes please fix that link, I am quite curious.

#3158 - 01/05/08 08:43 PM Re: Proof that laws are enforced by frigid vaginas [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
I don't know WHAT'S up with ABC's site, but here is a link to the same story. The ABC article listed several other entrapment cases.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.