Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3041 - 12/31/07 03:59 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: fakepropht]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
Non-conformity is a waste of time. The best way to control others and bend them to your will is to have them believe you are a member of the same clique or club. Non-conformity is contrary to lesser magic and counter productive! Better to be the chameleon instead of one instantly judged against for their appearance. Spend more time owning your situation and less time validating yourself with labels.

Be evil goddammit, thats what being a Satanist is!!!!!

#3043 - 12/31/07 04:31 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Soluna666 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: x.emo.danny.x
i.think.what.i.meant.was.are.there.like.rulz.or.guidelines.or.induction.or.what?

You sound more like an emoron. You claim to have read a lot about Satanism, yet ask about rules or guidelines. What exactly have you read?

#3044 - 12/31/07 04:48 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Soluna666]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

Well I have read all about the history (anton lavay) the principles the nine sins alot of stuff like that. I think what i meant was what is your real belief. most religions have you praying. some have a prayer where you become saved. What i am asking is this really a religion or more of a way of life. what makes this a more superior religion if that.
#3045 - 12/31/07 05:04 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, and the documentary "Speak of the Devil" are all available in the Media Room for your review. If you really wanted to know you could simply read/watch said Media.

Also, It's great to know that you know all about "anton lavay", except apparently, how to spell the guy's name. It's Anton LaVey. ;-)

- R

#3056 - 01/01/08 02:13 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Thankfully, this thread is in general discussion and is not really about anything. So, I feel empowered to let it run to ground.

Quote:
I have decided there truly are hopeless things no matter how hard humanity tries to overcome. World peace for one.

Now there is something we can agree on! Howard Bloom covers this pretty well in his book "The Lucifer Principle." It is highly recommended reading for a boy your age.

Now here are some guys that I was really into when I was your age, they knew a lot about world peace.

#3060 - 01/01/08 04:07 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Fist]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Danny, I believe what everyone here is trying to say is that you're more than likely wasting your time here. We're not going to spoon-feed you easy-to-swallow answers to questions that you should be discovering on your own. Sorry, pal. It seems like your efforts are indeed "hopeless."

#3062 - 01/01/08 05:29 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Octavius]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Indeed. Here here Octavius.

- R

#3083 - 01/02/08 06:36 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
You replied to yourself?

I.don't.need.to.say.more..

buh.bye.emo.kid.

#3090 - 01/02/08 02:47 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Soluna666 Offline
stranger

Judging by your atrocious grammar and punctuation, you seem to have the IQ of a fencepost. Therefore, I will not waste my time and intellect on you. As xear has stated, everything you need to know is in the media room. If you have read all that you claim, and still ask these simple-minded questions, then you are obviously just stupid and the type of person who could complicate a stick.

BTW, this post is an example of a Satanic mind. Get the picture?

#3102 - 01/02/08 10:13 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Soluna666]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

Hey yes Im sure you all threw a party because I was gone but sorry I am not. I have decided to become Jewish and Gay. I just thot id let you all know your doing a great job fuckin up this world. Praise Allah. or whatever jews do. yeah.bye.fags...
#3104 - 01/02/08 10:18 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Octavius Offline

Xear, can we start an archive for priceless threads like this?

#3106 - 01/02/08 10:32 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Octavius]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

uhm.... how do i delete my account. this is pissing me off.
#3107 - 01/02/08 11:23 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Octavius Offline

Sorry, Dan. You'd find it funny too if you'd been around longer. You see, all too often a "newbie" like yourself bounds into the fray and ends up angry as hell because the established members reply with snide remarks and spelling corrections. We do so because we enjoy intelligent communication at all times. Your stylized punctuation paints you, in our eyes, as a dullard more concerned with image than substance. If that is how you portray yourself, then we will reply in kind.

As a newbie, you'd do well to do as much reading on the topic as possible before asking questions. When/if questions do arise, approach the topic with a well-constructed, grammatically correct post in a forum such as this one. If you present yourself as a well-read and genuine searcher who can construct a coherent sentence, you'll find us to be a lot more receptive.

In your service,
Octavius

#3110 - 01/03/08 12:22 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Octavius]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

Octavious:
Thankyou for being understanding and blunt. I believe I understand the standards you hold here now. Since my arrival to these forums I have read pages and pages about Satanism. I realise now how incredibly stupid and immature I must have come across. l apologize for jumping in so quickly , I believe I was desperate to believe in something and I just grabbed what looked best without thinking.
I do believe that as I continue to explore Satanism I will find it more and more appealling. -Dan

#3120 - 01/03/08 01:55 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Soluna666 Offline
stranger

I have a new motto...

Believe less, learn more.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.