Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3126 - 01/03/08 05:55 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Soluna666]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

haha. I think I am going to use that as my life motto. Do you mind?
#3128 - 01/03/08 06:42 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
foras Offline
stranger

Damn dude Damn!

#3129 - 01/03/08 07:00 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: foras]
x.emo.danny.x Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: foras
Damn dude Damn!
Im confused. What the hell are you pissed about?

#3130 - 01/03/08 07:28 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
foras Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: foras
Damn dude Damn!
O sorry,
Damn dude Damn! \:\)

#3132 - 01/03/08 08:18 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
I believe I was desperate to believe in something and I just grabbed what looked best without thinking.

Chinese proverb - The journey of a thousand leagues begins with the first step.

And I think you may yet get the idea. There is nothing to believe in. If you must believe something, believe in yourself.

#3139 - 01/04/08 03:59 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Soluna666 Offline
stranger

Loc: Canada
 Originally Posted By: x.emo.danny.x
haha. I think I am going to use that as my life motto. Do you mind?

You may use it if you send me royalties.

#3174 - 01/06/08 02:04 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Hooray! A new chew toy!

Originally Posted By: x.emo.danny.x
well yeah u just butchered whats most real to me.

Are you going to immolate yourself over it? Can we watch? At least upload it to YouTube for us.

Quote:
do you have something against whats different than you?

Trust me skippy, the things some of us are into would make your eyes bleed. We're perverts, nymphomaniacs, chameleons, and enjoy nothing more than peeling back the scab of humanity and society.

Quote:
by that link i meant to show that we arent just crying pussys.

By posting that link, you only managed to reinforce our opinion of you and your embracement of this decade's latest shallow trend.

To your credit, at least you're giving your "." key a break.

#3185 - 01/07/08 02:12 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Yaksha Offline
stranger

Loc: Los Angeles,Ca
Seriously stay in church, you might find comfort for your tears there. If you are interested in Satanism drop your homo uniform,stop crying,and grow up.
#3186 - 01/07/08 02:20 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: x.emo.danny.x]
Yaksha Offline
stranger

Loc: Los Angeles,Ca
You and the rest of your emo race should do us all a favor and kill yourselves.
#3187 - 01/07/08 03:25 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Yaksha]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Yaksha, your posturing is about as annoying as Danny's punctuation. Pleasse either add to the conversation at hand or refrain from typing. It appears you could benefit from some growing up as well.

#3192 - 01/07/08 11:11 AM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Octavius]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
I really think padding our own egos by continuing to beat this guy up and flame him is a little weak. He has already cleaned up his typing and grammar, and seems to genuinely get the point. It is easy to jump on forum sites, or into groups sometimes without knowing exactly what's what. Danny has demonstrated that he is willing to accept a potentially new way of looking at things in order to stay here. That should count for something!

And realistically how many here wear Satanism like Danny wears emo?

#3193 - 01/07/08 12:50 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: birdstrike]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: birdstrike
I really think padding our own egos by continuing to beat this guy up and flame him is a little weak. He has already cleaned up his typing and grammar, and seems to genuinely get the point.

Well said… Yaksha is new I can almost understand him wanting to be accepted but Nemesis? It’s a bit like the kid trying to fool somebody on April 2nd… You missed the boat and your sarcasm about wanting to watch his immolation on YouTube now makes you look silly…

Quote:
It is easy to jump on forum sites, or into groups sometimes without knowing exactly what's what. Danny has demonstrated that he is willing to accept a potentially new way of looking at things in order to stay here. That should count for something!

Also well said… One needs to know when to punch and when to hold back… When someone shows potential growth I will back down… How little are we that we need to get on someone due to his or her style of dress?

Quote:
And realistically how many here wear satanism like Danny wears emo?

The lesson taught here is more or less hide what you are, unless you can make it work for you… Most are worried about how they look to others… So the answer to that is very few…

Originally Posted By: Octavius
Yaksha, your posturing is about as annoying as Danny's punctuation. Pleasse either add to the conversation at hand or refrain from typing. It appears you could benefit from some growing up as well.

Also very well said, even though I think you held yourself back…

Peace

~T~

#3197 - 01/07/08 08:21 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: ta2zz]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I've been on a cruise in the Caribbean, void of internet connection for the past week and had been in the process of viewing the posts made while I was gone. Only after continuing down the forum threads did I realize that Danny had started to clean up his act, and by then I couldn't go back and edit my post. As for the silly part, I was in a silly mood last night. Oh well.

#3198 - 01/07/08 10:06 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: Nemesis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
Only after continuing down the forum threads did I realize that Danny had started to clean up his act, and by then I couldn't go back and edit my post.

Maybe the lesson here is do not post before you read the whole thread… There are quite a few here that could stand to learn that lesson…

I think it was Asmedeus that brought up writing a post and letting it mature a bit before posting it… I do the same thing and if the topic strays too far from what I write by the time I am ready to post it, then its either a rewrite or it goes to the un-posted folder on my computer…

As far as being a bit silly, we all are at times…

Peace

~T~

#3214 - 01/08/08 05:09 PM Re: psycho.dillemma.and.i.need.info... [Re: ta2zz]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
This thread has lived out it's purpose. Therefore, I am locking it down.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.