Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#37059 - 03/26/10 05:40 PM Re: Chat problems [Re: felixgarnet]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
I must have spent a good half hour trying to get into chat. I cursed the moon, the stars and the fucking mud on the ground. All to no avail.

After lamenting my being, it occurred to me that my AVG antivirus might be running a scan...what do you know, issue solved.

Mr Felix, I’m not saying that this is your issue; after all, you appear to have a brain (unlike myself). But, another thought did enter my mind...have you enabled third party cookies? Also, what are you fire wall settings? Accessing the chat room could be contrived of as invasive by some security systems.
Any questions, feel free to PM, we will solve this fucker!

#37064 - 03/26/10 06:29 PM Re: Chat problems [Re: Room 101]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
HAHA! Friends call me "Mr Felix" as an in-joke! ;\)
I'm sure you DO have a brain, Mr Room 101 and I shall try yet again to get this sorted out by doing as you suggest - thank you!

#39013 - 06/02/10 04:27 PM Re: Chat problems [Re: felixgarnet]
Phobos Offline
pledge

Loc: France
It seems that this flash thing won't work properly here. Is there any possibility to use any external IRC client to chat?

#72849 - 11/13/12 04:47 AM Re: Chat problems 2.0 [Re: Meq]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Tinychat link doesn't seem to be working here.
When trying to load the page I always get an automatic "connection failed"-error. Clearing history and other tricks doesn't seem to have worked.

Any suggestions? Or is there another reason?

#72850 - 11/13/12 05:09 AM Re: Chat problems 2.0 [Re: Dimitri]
Le Deluge Offline

Dimitri: I got it to work a few minutes ago. The connection error has been a problem from the start. A number of people have been denied access. I'll message you a separate link. It may help.

#74400 - 01/13/13 03:35 AM Re: Chat problems 2.0 [Re: Le Deluge]
Conchis Offline

Loc: us
I have been unable to access the chat dojo for a few hours. The error message I receive is.

Originally Posted By: tinychat
Connection Failed
You wernt able to connect to the chat room, please check you connection and try again.

Browser wise, I have tried google chrome, mozilla firefox, and internet explorer. I have also done all the normal troubleshooting stuff like clearing my cookies, updating flash, resetting my internet connection etc. I have tried to connecting via a hard-line to the web, as well as through a wireless hot spot. I have also tried to connect using two different pc's. I am fairly certain that the error is not being caused on my end.

#74401 - 01/13/13 04:46 AM Re: Chat problems 2.0 [Re: Conchis]
Conchis Offline

Loc: us
I apologize for the double post. But I have just noticed that in the list of currently online users I am listed as being in the chat room, even though in reality I am not.
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.