Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#30394 - 10/09/09 04:33 PM Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

There are two KEY parts to Satanic magic and those are Lesser
Black Magic and Greater Black Magic (GBM for short). the main idea for GBM is to
manipulate your own mind thru the use of Rituals.

LBM = Manipulation of others or your surroundings.
GBM = manipulation of your own mind.

According to other religions "God" can make anything happen.
Correct?

Now according to Psychology what the mind believes is real is brought into manifestation.

A good example of that is "Dreams".
A lot of people would say that dreams are not real.

Psychology dictates that "Dreams" happen because of emotions
that the body was not able to release in the course of that day.
You as a Person are real, your emotions as an individual(meaning
everyone is different so naturally your emotions maybe different from others)are real, so therefore to the individual the "Dream" that is happening is real.

#30398 - 10/09/09 06:48 PM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: the earthly duck]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

What?

"What the mind believes is real is brought into manisfestation"? I can believe all I want that I have a briefcase full of money in my closet; that doesn't change the fact that I don't. No matter how much I may think it is "real" won't make that briefcase manifest itself in my closet.

The second part loses me all together. Yes, people have dreams, sometimes dreams can seem real, they are not. Is there a point that you were getting at that you somehow failed to address in this post? I'm not exactly sure how this ties in with magic. Maybe I'm blind?

#30408 - 10/10/09 04:50 AM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

what you are saying is valid.
However my definition of Satanism leads me to believe that in order to bring about the desired change.
The magician would have to think realistically of course anyone could want a suitcase full of money but given the reality of that particular situation. In my eyes in a situation like that i would sit back and examine the situation.

Example: "I Know i need money a suitcase is very unlikely to appear". one would rule out suitcase situation and instead think "how would i go about acquiring that amount of money?"

perhaps do a ritual if its necessary in order to affect the sub-conscience to bring about desired change upon the psyche causing a form of motivation to happen.

sometimes i view dreams as a goal that the sub-conscience is setting upon person to fulfill.

although at times dreams can be just a irrelevant.

i guess what i am trying to explain because i admit i can be confusing at times i am new here and i am very nervous.

Is that if dreams are not real, but within the dreams we can feel, see things the way we do when we are awake, be scared, be happy, Dreams can be just as realistic as the life we live now.

I dont Know..... Dreaming affects me....

#30409 - 10/10/09 05:20 AM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: the earthly duck]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

in a sense what i am trying to say is that the mind is composed of two kinds of thinking and those are Rational thinking and irrational thinking.

i took the context "as above,so below" as a form of balance.

Dreams/reality.

Sub-conscience/conscience.

i believe that its the combined use of both that can bring about the desired change.

for example take something practical like a financial situation and apply it to a ritual (being somewhat irrational).
The mind Would turn to the Id for an answer.

The Id being the genius achieves the goal via the Law of attraction.

#30411 - 10/10/09 09:29 AM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: the earthly duck]
Miss May Offline
pledge

Loc: sebastopol, CA
You made the statement that dreams are real to the person having them. That, however does NOT render them powerless. If this statement is true, than ones thoughts, not emotions, in regards to their dreams should be carefully looked at.
#30426 - 10/10/09 10:29 PM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: Miss May]
the earthly duck Offline
stranger

Of course miss may the personal power (psychic) is not affected by dreams. perhaps one can utilize dreams to affect our creativity in order to apply it to satanic rituals.

Am i wrong?

My goal for being on this website is to learn from others.
Also to learn from myself,LOL.
I appreciate everyone's stimulating conversations. Learn from everything but always question it.

#30583 - 10/17/09 10:24 PM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: the earthly duck]
CJB Offline

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Slightly late reply, but oh well...

As a bit of thought provoking input, I hope, here's a bit about how the brain works.

Your brain brings a subjective view to an objective world. In relation to the subject of reality, your brain takes the inputs of your senses and translates them into what you perceive.

Taking that into account, part of your brain can't distinguish between what is real and what it is you imagine. So, if you imagine really hard that you have a briefcase filled with money, and trick your own brain into believing that, than according to your own subjective view of reality, you have a briefcase filled with money. Now, unless you can trick other people into believing that as well, they won't see it, and no matter how many people believe in your briefcase, it won't suddenly pop into existence (which is actually statiscally probable, but so improbable as to be impossible).

Dreams can be similar to this. Sometimes, a dream can trick your own mind into thinking that it is reality. That's happened to me on occasion. Imagine my surprise after I had a plausible dream of doing laundry to wake up that morning and find a pile of dirty clothes still in the basket. When a dream is plausible enough, and the rational mind doesn't reject it on the basis of reality (as opposed to a psychadelic dream of talking dogs), you can (subconsciously) trick your mind into believing what isn't reality.
The fact that the dream happened is fact, and what happened in the dream is fact, but dreams don't by themselves have an effect on anything else in reality. Now, if you're inspired by a dream, you can make that dream come true through your actions. Or if a dream consists of some subconscious prediction of the future you made that comes true, you can use dreams to plan actions around them, but dreams (and any other force of your mind by itself) do not affect reality outside of your own mind.

From what I understand and believe of greater black magic, it could be defiend as self-manipulation. If you suspend disbelief enough to believe that it affects the future, your own actions based on this belief will cause the effect you desire.

#30604 - 10/18/09 06:55 PM Re: Reality and Its Contrast To Anyone [Re: CJB]
Miss May Offline
pledge

Loc: sebastopol, CA
In response to earthly duck, yes. Dreams are a personal realm of inspiration for satanic rituals. Viewed from a satanic perspective, they can be tools. The depths of the subconscious are to be explored with caution and awareness. A person's actions can change their dreams but, when a person's dreams effect their actions, logical ground must be established first, something that dreams have a tendency to lack on occasion.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.