Page 6 of 8 « First<45678>
Topic Options
#108585 - 09/11/16 02:31 AM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Perhaps your observations are biased to the extend you forget things as "personal choice" and "general decency".
They're quite easy to grasp. Your failure to recognize these two factors is generally the reason why you're being ridiculed or kicked aside.

#108594 - 09/11/16 11:53 AM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Dimitri]
Persona non grata Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Perhaps your observations are biased to the extend you forget things as "personal choice" and "general decency".

Or perhaps it is my choice to disregard what others deem general decency, and favor instead a standard of my own. I realize that independent though may be a concept perhaps foreign to conformist sycophants, in need of that login-logout social justification? A sense of belonging I need not. Its an endless source of amusement, that call for orthodoxy and conformity, ringing aloud from under the banner painted in supposed heterodox and independence. I wouldn't worry too very much, Dimitri. I'm certain they accept you, and care for you deeply, learning so much as they do from your profound and insightful post. Now, post something unoriginal, and don't forget the winky-face. Its that winky-face that blows us all away...

They're quite easy to grasp. Your failure to recognize these two factors is generally the reason why you're being ridiculed or kicked aside.

If Ive been "kicked" whatsoever, Ive yet to notice. I feel like you take this all too seriously. You're overly invested in something that isn't actually very important. Also, its revealing when you put forth that fallacy whereas you suggest that anyone who disagrees with you is "failing to understand". Is it not entirely possible that someone could understand your position fully, and yet disagree with you as well? I'm that someone, Dimitri. Thats me. Now, if you'd like to appear as an intellectual big-boy, lets operate in the field of opinion and debate, rather than heralding ourselves (and by ourselves I mean you alone) as Satanic Internet Lords of Logic. Its a bit tired at this point. Besides, how do you manage to find the time to be a biologist, to run all the poles and votes of your area, and to be the King of the 600 Club? There just aren't enough hours in the day.

#108597 - 09/11/16 12:50 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Some men seek Satan in the shallowst of places.
Eager to debate whether or not a choice should or could be compatible with the illustrous "Satanic" image that fills their mindspace.

You claim to lack a sense of belonging yet your history provides indications where renown was sought. For what other reason did you coin N913, interrogist and many other terms in the open if it were but a personal philosophy? That which is personal tends to be kept to itself, not shared for anyone to read and find.

Since 2012 you have been desperate to cling onto and undermine the "popular" vision and state of Satanism. Many futile attempts to dissect, discard and disprove of its current state. It is but an illusory ghostly image you are trying to hunt. In these last 4 years you have failed to change or see the error in your own ways. Only shamefully covering up previous traces through online deletion, disappearance (and re-appearance) in hopes people forgot about your brain-farts. Re-inventing yourself by rehearsing the same shit in a new jacket. Why are you trying to proof yourself to us? Are you that insecure?

As for this question:

Originally Posted By: N913
Besides, how do you manage to find the time to be a biologist, to run all the poles and votes of your area, and to be the King of the 600 Club?

It's called time-management. All mentioned took course in the span of the last few years. There's many other things I did but which I haven't brought up (yet?).

Am I a Satanic herald?
Only by my detractors' standards it seems.
I generally have my fun and ways... ;\) (<--- as by popular demand).

#108614 - 09/11/16 10:58 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Dimitri]

You claim to lack a sense of belonging yet your history provides indications where renown was sought. For what other reason did you coin N913, interrogist and many other terms in the open if it were but a personal philosophy? That which is personal tends to be kept to itself, not shared for anyone to read and find.

Since 2012 you have been desperate to cling onto and undermine the "popular" vision and state of Satanism. Many futile attempts to dissect, discard and disprove of its current state. It is but an illusory ghostly image you are trying to hunt. In these last 4 years you have failed to change or see the error in your own ways. Only shamefully covering up previous traces through online deletion, disappearance (and re-appearance) in hopes people forgot about your brain-farts. Re-inventing yourself by rehearsing the same shit in a new jacket. Why are you trying to proof yourself to us? Are you that insecure?

Your image of me is rather hilarious. I'm not nearly as pompous as you think, and not nearly as concerned with others beliefs as I am with my own personal development and experience. In fact, you obviously weren't paying attention when I wrote this a while back. If you ever want to do more than speculate and parody, I'll send you a copy of the complete book. You only need to ask.

Originally Posted By: Foreword To Vindex913
In feverish pursuit of philosophical or political branding, some fashionable affiliation or claim to an intellectual position to establish their correctness and belonging, the commoner strives. Their affiliations seemingly more important than their correctness, and in turn, their correctness more important than their tenets. This remains consistent across all spiritual and moral dichotomies, political world views, and religious paradigms, whereas supposed polar opposites pretend to combat one another with a set of abstract labels, while each are actually insisting upon the very same notion, that their ideals are the correct ideals, which others ought to adopt after abandoning their own for what is commonly referred to as 'the truth'. No matter the sectarian partisanship arbitrary origin or destination, these 'truths' place the advocates and their would-be purposes, utterly dependent upon the acceptance of their fellow commoners, as though justification itself,either sought or proclaimed, reveal their beliefs to be questions, despite the futile attempts to present them as proclamations of certainty.

Capacity for such observation seems naturally accompanied by exponential immunity, while also begging the question of what exactly separates one from this... This? One may seek to discover any 'actual truths' that may exist beyond those scientifically observed, relentlessly driven forward by this numinous capacity which rages an endless tantrum, overwhelming, undefinable emotions, concepts which couldn't possibly be applied to reason or language, all leading to the only 'truth' whatsoever, that there are no truths. Only Void, or so I refer to it, filled to the brim with nothingness, the roar of silence, the absolution of uncertainty, a fixed spacial point of stillness within the dimensionless depth and berth of infinite chaos.

I am, however, faced with the contradiction of my own past attempts to brand the brand-less, my desire to fix a concordant on that which makes no claim to existence, and for many of you, does not exist. And of course, my reaching out to others to understand and accept something that should only actually matter to myself. Interrogist, N913, Queastellyeah and Void, are, like many abstracts, attempts to pin an understandable term upon an incomprehensible essence, felt and known, yet escaping intellectual analyzation. It teases the flesh, creating strife between that which the heart feels and that which the eyes can see. Wordless Knowing, Wordless Being, one calls it. I can only imagine that certain understandings are born of logical failures, just as balance is often attained via bloodied knees, elbows, and blows to the head. I have no intention of withdrawing or removing these expressions, and I may even attempt to improve and specify them, though it is obvious now that I sought only to convince myself that, that which I was undergoing was real, or wasn't, that it mattered, or didn't. Many of those with whom I debated could hardly reason that which I sought to express, as I myself had no control over the process of maturation in question. The only aspect of those several years which continue to cling to my attention are those elements which placed me at necessary odds with particular individuals manifesting 218, WSA, and THEM, whom I offer an equal measure of apology and gratitude.

So given the situation, the demeanor I have allowed to misrepresent my character in the past, why would I feel the need to continue writing publicly pertaining to Void, Vindex, Queastellyeah, and Homo Galacticus? Why would I continue attempting to explain and elaborate upon this series of abstracts which I have constructed in an attempt to convey that I have grasped this inevitably inescapable and unexplainable absence of truth? Simply because on some level, I have become the very force-carrier which seeks to infuse chaos into stagnation, honor into slavery, and dignity into hubris, as the lesser person that I once was, was infused with the passion of Vindex, and the emptiness of Void. Because the empty cup holds infinite potential, and the full cup is bound to that which fills it. Perhaps Queastellyeah is my attempt to drill a hole in the bottom of your cup, in order that room is made for spacelessness and Void. Not because it is needed, and not for any notion of correctness, or necessity. Only because beyond any and all intellectual consideration for yourselves, I loath humanities certainty, and it matters very little in what regard. Nobility, like insight, is not a shared venture, it is a personal quest, a lonely road with many forks, none of which lead to ones desired destination, and yet, one continues to walk...

Edited by N913 (09/11/16 11:05 PM)

#108615 - 09/12/16 01:33 AM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

In fact, you obviously weren't paying attention when I wrote this a while back.

That's correct. I do not tend to follow people around to see what they're up to in their special nooks and crannies of the internet.

And so it seems, as predicted, you are re-inventing yourself by rehearsing the ol' shit again.

With every attempt you make to prove the opposite, you're confirming the image.

Edited by Dimitri (09/12/16 01:33 AM)

#108617 - 09/12/16 10:28 AM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Dimitri]

In fact, you obviously weren't paying attention when I wrote this a while back.

That's correct. I do not tend to follow people around to see what they're up to in their special nooks and crannies of the internet. And so it seems, as predicted, you are re-inventing yourself by rehearsing the ol' shit again.

So you have admitted, to yourself and to others, that your passing of judgment is unfounded and uniformed? I'm not certain as to the nature of your obsession with me, flattering as it may be, but let us look at the facts for a moment. I login to 600 Club once every four to six months to have a look around and catch up with old friends. I stay for a week or two, and then I am on my way for another four to six months. You are on 600 Club seemingly every hour of the day, as though this, and this alone, substantiates and validates your claim to being or knowing, whatever it is that you claim to be or know. Some sort of socially acceptable internet Satanism, that you admit you've never spoken of in the real... You log in to 600 Club to play the Devil (poorly I might add) and when you log out you live a completely different life. These are your own words, in the comments above.

My personal development, my exploration, and my writing, is a collection of, and expression of, experience spanning three and a half decades, thousands of miles, various cultures, ups and downs, and duration of consequence. Sure, I've embarrassed myself, and I've been wrong, but this comes with the territory when one is bold enough to create, to plant a flag, to risk failure, for in so doing one also creates, establishes, and succeeds. You wouldn't have to worry about failure or embarrassment, because you haven't created anything, you haven't established anything, and no one expects you to, or thinks you can. I own my failures proudly, I adore them, Dimitri, and everyone knows why, if they have any of their own. I have venture and a name, for better or worse. Do you? No. You don't.

To this you compare your own "Satanism that exist only on 600 Club (and one other website, lol)". These are your own words. Regardless of the nature of my publications, and regardless of their popularity in the eyes of our peers, each time you come nipping at my heels, it is in the context of my publication, as you simply have none of your own. You must attack my work, and attempt to beckon others to your opinion, because you have no work, no flags planted, no risk taken, no meaningful opinions offered, no publications, no collaborations, and because others have nothing to see of you, except for your obsession with me. You're welcome, Dimitri.

VoidBrim stands, Queastellyeah stands, N913 stands, The Interrogistic Methodology stands. My history, affiliations, and publications with the Temples of our age, stands. I am far from perfect, and I'll be the first to admit that fact, but I am curious if you, Dimitri, have ANYTHING whatsoever that compares? To be honest, I think not? And so, I will continue to fail, and to succeed, to make people think and to laugh, I'll make them angry and pleased, I'll be accepted and rejected alike, but you ... will be none of the above, unless I grant it to you in the form of my own spotlight.

With every attempt you make to prove the opposite, you're confirming the image.

And yet the image with which you obsess is mine. Where is your image, Dimitri? Oh, thats right. Don't worry though. My nuts are huge. Just grab a handful, and hang on.

Edited by N913 (09/12/16 10:36 AM)

#108624 - 09/12/16 01:17 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

It seems I'm striking your nerves pretty well.
Insecurities are flaring up on your part.

I fail to see "obsession" towards your person in the statements made. I mean... ". I do not tend to follow people around to see what they're up to in their special nooks...." is quite easy to understand and certainly doesn't indicate obsession.

I see you boasting about "methodologies", "temples", blogs and publications. So what? You want to make a change? Do you believe it is a broken world you live in? Good for ya. Go right ahead and don't stop. Just don't bother others with it when it has been made clear they do not share, nor support, the same ideas (that's perhaps the clearest statement for you to fuck off).

Where is your image, Dimitri?

As opposed to you, it will stand boldly erect among the people where it counts. It stands within the Sect. It stands here among a few members I've chosen to associate with more privatly and it stands IRL among my friends and associates. Slightly more tangible than a lulu.com book with barely any sales or renown.

I shall repeat my question once again: why do you have this succicent need to prove yourself?

#108626 - 09/12/16 02:51 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Dimitri]

It seems I'm striking your nerves pretty well. Insecurities are flaring up on your part.

You say that quite often, and I'm sure its important for you to think so. Truth is, this is the internet, and I couldn't care less what anyone here thinks. This is about me, so its more an issue of vanity than insecurity. I offer input and observe the effect it has on different personality types and egos. This is a study in human nature, a testing of my assumptions, and a honing of my skills in navigating the intellectually deficient like yourself. I'm just not nearly as invested in this as you suppose. You get so wrapped up in this internet stuff that your comments hardly reflect the OP of any given thread. Ask yourself what that implies.

I fail to see "obsession" towards your person in the statements made.

And you could prove that quite easily by not commenting any more, or perhaps focusing on the OP of the thread, but I'm not expecting anything more than ad hom, and non sequitur, if you want to know the truth. You are just an endless struggle to get the last word, even if you have nothing to actually say.

I do not tend to follow people around to see what they're up to in their special nooks... is quite easy to understand and certainly doesn't indicate obsession.

Actually, in the comments above, you made it quite clear that this little nook of the internet is the only place that you even mention Satanism whatsoever, soooo lol, you have made claims to never doing a thing that you also claim to do exclusively. Where I'm from, people like you are referred to as being "Touched".

I see you boasting about "methodologies", "temples", blogs and publications. So what?

I'm not boasting, Dimitri. I'm asking if you have anything that compares? You attack my work, and so I'd like to take a look at your own, and return the favor, but for the life of me I just cant find ... anything! Certainly you've produced ... something? Certainly you've associated with ... someone meaningful? I cant imagine that you'd take such a position on my efforts, having made no efforts of your own?

You want to make a change?

non sequitur

Do you believe it is a broken world you live in? Good for ya.

non sequitur

Go right ahead and don't stop. Just don't bother others with it when it has been made clear they do not share, nor support, the same ideas (that's perhaps the clearest statement for you to fuck off).

Who are these "they" you are speaking for? Have three people join this thread and acknowledge that they have elected you as their speaker, and that "fuck off" is their position. You do that, and I'll drop it and log out. What you are ignoring is that of all the people to have told me to "fuck off", they didn't need help getting it done. They didn't hold hands or band together, and when they said "fuck you", there wasn't any "they" or "we" involved. This brings us back to my first point, also. If your position is that I should "fuck off" and that you disagree with my works, that fine, I can still sleep at night (believe it or not). I'm just curious what it is you would care to counter with? Where are your works, your productions, your statements, your proclamations? If I'm so wrong, well, then what's right? I'm listening.

Where is your image, Dimitri?

As opposed to you, it will stand boldly erect among the people where it counts. It stands within the Sect.

LOL, well aren't you the peoples dick! As I has imagined, you named another website. Like I said before, I have no respect for that login-logout Satanism. Its a lot of claims without evidence, and punks hiding behind weak philosophy and moderator buttons, banning people who disagree with them, because its easier than having answers or doing deeds. I'm sure you fit right in.

It stands here among a few members I've chosen to associate with more privatly and it stands IRL among my friends and associates. Slightly more tangible than a lulu.com book with barely any sales or renown.

If you'd be so kind as to have those few come out and speak on your behalf, I'd thank you very much. Until then, blow it out your ass. No one here respect you, Dimitri. This is a fact.

I shall repeat my question once again: why do you have this succicent need to prove yourself?

I don't actually. I am what I am. And when I discovered the term Satanism, my personality didn't change at all. You do realize this thread has a topic, right?

#108627 - 09/12/16 06:01 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
this comes with the territory when one is bold enough to create, to plant a flag, to risk failure, for in so doing one also creates, establishes, and succeeds... I have venture and a name, for better or worse... Regardless of the nature of my publications, and regardless of their popularity in the eyes of our peers... VoidBrim stands, Queastellyeah stands, N913 stands, The Interrogistic Methodology stands. My history, affiliations, and publications with the Temples of our age, stands.

You just can't be serious. What temples of our age were you associated with? You mean those o9a internet nexions? Cyber collective fanboys?

What flags have you planted? What exactly have you accomplished with your online ramblings in the form of blogs or a few published books? You're just one internet ranter among many other internet ranters, including Dimitri, me and all other users here and elsewhere. Get real. This is just a casual online banter and you are one of the many participants. You're by no means a special snowflake.

I post here more often than Dimi. Does that make me the queen of 600 Club? I come here for the banter, for entertainment. I set up a blog to practice creative writing and to tease the Inner ONA cute chihuahuas and, perhaps, have some little debate with them from time to time. Another reason why I'm here and on WordPress is to learn something new, to gain some more information. When I participate in discussions, I sometimes have to look for additional info so either I learn things that I didn't know before or knew them earlier but forgot about them. Another reason is showing off. Yeah sue me. What's wrong with showing off or seeking attention? Why are these things suddenly a sin? If I know something or feel imaginative, I see no reason why I should refrain from showing my peacock feathers. If others think they have prettier tails, they can try to outdo me. \:\)

The difference between you and me is that I don't treat it as "work" or an "achievement." It's a silly and delusional way of thinking. I'm not deluding myself that my posts or blogs are a milestone in the LHP philosophy or the superb contribution to Satanism. It's for me just one of creative ways of spending my free time. Dimi calls that fapping but to each their own. I'm fapping on WordPress, he's fapping on the Sect of the Horned God website.

I would also like to remind you that you put a lot of effort in pimping your personal "philosophy" to everyone possible.

Quote:
This is a study in human nature,

You said lol what? How can you study human nature online if most of the people there you have never met? Dimi can be a nobody and a loser but he can also be an accomplished person in his professional life. You can't say one way or another unless you get to know him personally. You also can't know how and if he applies Satanism in his daily life. The same goes for all other people met online.

#108629 - 09/12/16 07:53 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Czereda]

Originally Posted By: Czereda
 Quote:
this comes with the territory when one is bold enough to create, to plant a flag, to risk failure, for in so doing one also creates, establishes, and succeeds... I have venture and a name, for better or worse... Regardless of the nature of my publications, and regardless of their popularity in the eyes of our peers... VoidBrim stands, Queastellyeah stands, N913 stands, The Interrogistic Methodology stands. My history, affiliations, and publications with the Temples of our age, stands.

You just can't be serious.

Yes, I am quite serious. 99% of the Satanism over the past several go-to satanic forums online, have been primarily cool-kids clubs, all patting one another on the back for agreeing to agree with one another. You can laugh at I.M. all you want, but I'm laughing too, at everyone joining clubs and bragging about church memberships, and how accepted, and loved, they are by their club people. I'd rather eat shit than have to ask other people to tell me what to think. How is the Sect of the Horned God telling you what to think, any better than the Church of Christ telling you what to think? Fuck Dimitri, and fuck the Sect, too. All these satanist claiming independence, but attacking anything independent of their control and dictation. I find it all to be very childish.

I'm not saying that I.M. is super special to any of you, but it certainly is important to me, because I have openly displayed my personal development, for what, five, six, years now. I'd rather have genuine experience and zero respect, than to have all the respect in the world, because I conformed to social pressure and club memberships. So am I special? You're god damn right I am. Other people join clubs, I debate their philosophies. Other people join philosophical sects, I create them. Other people claim to be superman, I show you my failures and disappointments without shame. I'm a real human being, not an act.

What temples of our age were you associated with? You mean those o9a internet nexions? Cyber collective fanboys?

If by "fanboys" you mean, Temple of THEM, WSA, and 218, then absolutely. I have no shame in my reverence for these few individuals within who assisted in my personal development. Ryan A, above all the rest. And no, Anna, it did not all take place online.

What flags have you planted? What exactly have you accomplished with your online ramblings in the form of blogs or a few published books? You're just one internet ranter among many other internet ranters, including Dimitri, me and all other users here and elsewhere. Get real. This is just a casual online banter and you are one of the many participants. You're by no means a special snowflake.

The fallacy of your thinking is called Conformation Bias. If you only look online, you will only see online. My experience is not limited to your scope of my experience. In fact, you cannot even grasp the scope of that which I have accomplished online. Who am I one the other forums? What names have I published under? How many Sects do I observe, unknown? Well?

I post here more ... I come here for the ... I set up a blog to ... I'm here and on WordPress ... I participate in ... I sometimes have ... I learn things that ... Another reason is showing off ... seeking attention ... If I know something ... I see no ... I should ... my peacock feathers ... they can try to outdo me.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a post about no one being a special snowflake, but then you got side-tracked telling me about how you're a special snowflake ... ?

The difference between you and me is that I don't treat it as "work" or an "achievement."

The difference between you and I, is that I feel no need to compare myself to you, Anna. That you feel the need to tell me that my achievements are not achievements, is an achievement in and of itself.

It's a silly and delusional way of thinking. I'm not deluding myself that my posts or blogs are a milestone in the LHP philosophy or the superb contribution to Satanism.

Its milestones in my personal development, fuck paths, left and right. Also, fuck Satanism. You keep trying to rebuke me, yet have no idea what my post and books are about. Can't you see that this is about me? I couldn't care any less about paths, communities, or cultures. Please laugh at me, please reject me, because I couldn't imagine taking part in all the back-patting, mock-agreeing, and belonging, club memberships, you guys are always on about. N913, take it or leave it. Queastellyeah dissolving it. Void of it, Brimming with it... You get it or you don't.

Oh, and by the way. This thread actually has a topic. Check out the OP.

Edited by N913 (09/12/16 07:57 PM)

#108631 - 09/12/16 09:10 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
*chortles* just so we're clear: what the fuck is conformation bias, again?

Originally Posted By: N9
take it or leave it. Queastellyeah dissolving it. Void of it, Brimming with it...
HA! I am going to call the nearest Mexican restaurant and finalize my order with those exact fucking words \:\/

#108632 - 09/12/16 09:20 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Czereda Offline

You didn't understand a word of what I was saying. My point is that everything we produce online, all our contributions are in the grand scheme of things insignificant. That means they are purely leisure activities while the "work" takes place offline. Philosophising doesn't give birth to wisdom, which comes solely from experience.

Please tell me what you expect from an internet forum except casual banter. Do you associate a forum with Satanism? I somehow don't see people here patting each other on the back. On the contrary, there are often squabbles and differing views. Either here or on my blog I post what I want and nobody is telling me what to think or write. I'm not an expert on the Sect of the Horned God but I think they focus mainly on socializing rather than teaching some Satanic dogmas as you imagine.

You constantly brag about your non - conformity and rebelliousness and give an example of debating other people's philosophies. I participated in enough online debates and, unless one has some serious mental issues, it doesn't cost even half a penny to stand up to this or that idiot. You also make assumptions about the people you really don't know.

There is just one thing Darryl that I don't understand. Why do you revere people who troll the shit out of you and call you vulgar names? I don't get it. My approach is "Do unto others as they do unto you."

#108633 - 09/12/16 11:07 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Czereda]

My point is that everything we produce online, all our contributions are in the grand scheme of things insignificant. + That means they are purely leisure activities while the "work" takes place offline. + Philosophising doesn't give birth to wisdom, which comes solely from experience. + Please tell me what you expect from an internet forum except casual banter. + Do you associate a forum with Satanism?

You seem rather desperate to project a parody of me, as if I live and breath the internet, as if the context of everything I say is relevant only to being online. Not only is this laughably untrue, but quite the opposite is the case. You, Dimitri, and nearly everyone else I could name from The 600 Club, is here every single day, every month, and every year. I can leave this forum for four to six months, and if I come back to have a look, all of you are right here posting the same old thing you were six months before that. I can leave this forum for another four to six months, and come back to have a look, and all of you are still right here posting the same old thing you were for the eight months to a year before that. How do you reason that I am online all the time, if I only come by every several months? How is it that I base everything on the internet, and yet you spend profoundly more time online than I do? You have 1466 post, Anna, and I have 253 post... What does that imply?

There is just one thing Darryl that I don't understand. Why do you revere people who troll the shit out of you and call you vulgar names? I don't get it.

Perhaps you could be more specific, name names, or give examples?

-This thread has a topic, and its not about me... Start a thread about me if you like.

Edited by N913 (09/12/16 11:16 PM)
Edit Reason: Anna's mens rea...

#108636 - 09/13/16 12:55 AM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Persona non grata]
Czereda Offline

I was talking about your cyber friendlies you wrote you revered. It's quite laughable that you don't even know who is who.

Anyway, I see I'm talking to a brick wall. Hopeless.

#108644 - 09/13/16 01:04 PM Re: Did your personality change? [Re: Czereda]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

[Quick reply]
The limitations on my part which you (N913) consider as valuable arguments AGAINST weighing up your personality can easily be bounced back. For that reason it is quite funny you are using the same arguments to measure up a person whilst proclaiming these same arguments are faulty when it is from the opposing side.

You are contradicting your own words through your behaviour.

This same "gimmick" has been present troughout the years since our first encounter. The same "gimmick" is still present (you're intellectually stagnant).

Your argument also seems to rely on "you admitted to have always been here... me on a 4-6 month hiatus... same people here..hours on an end...".

I do not know about the verbose and textual skills of fellow members here but a response is generally written under 5 minutes. Browsing, reading and replying is generally just half an hour "lost". That's generally the time for me to relax a little after work before I go playing games, swimming, going out... it's peanuts. Otherwise time that would have been spent staring at the ceiling or having a quick wank.

It ain't that much time.

I don't actually. I am what I am. And when I discovered the term Satanism, my personality didn't change at all. You do realize this thread has a topic, right?

Indeed. It has a topic. I answered the question a few pages back before you mindlessly came barging in.

Edited by Dimitri (09/13/16 01:07 PM)

Page 6 of 8 « First<45678>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.