Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3063 - 01/01/08 10:28 AM Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"...
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Men shoot themselves in tattoo attempt

CHAPARRAL, N.M.—Getting a tattoo can be a painful proposition, but usually it's just the needle you have to worry about. Two men trying to trace a loaded .357-caliber Magnum as a pattern for a tattoo accidentally shot themselves, the Otero County Sheriff's Department said Monday.

Robert Glasser and Joey Acosta, both 22, were treated at a hospital in El Paso, Texas, after the shooting Thursday evening in nearby Chaparral.

Authorities said Glasser was struck in the hand when the gun accidentally went off, and Acosta was hit in the left arm. Their injuries were not life-threatening, authorities said.

What could I possibly add to a story such as this? If your trying to trace a loaded gun on your customers chest and it goes off and hits you both you might be a redneck…

Seriously people like this should not be breathing much less tattooing… A few words for these two would be digital camera and copy machine…

Peace

~T~

#3069 - 01/01/08 07:58 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: ta2zz]
Knothead Offline
stranger

Yeah, if you're going to do something like that, at least make sure it's unloaded first...

Oh well. As I've heard before; "Stupid should hurt."

#3074 - 01/01/08 09:13 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: Knothead]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
My only question would be, how could they possibly be so careless, and why in the name of fuck would they not unload a weapon before "tracing" it in a manner that could (and did) result in them being shot with it?

- R

#3079 - 01/02/08 02:22 AM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: xear]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Good call... don't we all watch the first 48, or even "Law and Order"? Please, sloppy satanists, don't go around mentioning this place... no one here would ever get caught...

Amateurs.

#3148 - 01/05/08 03:14 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: xear]
foras Offline
stranger

\:D Now that is a fine example of blatantly stupidity.
Plus I must wonder how good of a tattoo artist one is,
if he must trace to create a drawing.

#3160 - 01/05/08 10:09 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: foras]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: foras
I must wonder how good of a tattoo artist one is,
if he must trace to create a drawing.

As tracing can be an excuse to do less work what I ask is this... How good of a tracing can you get off of a real handgun? Good enough to tattoo? I think not...

~T~

#4260 - 02/15/08 10:10 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: ta2zz]
Demigod666 Offline
banned
stranger

Yeah well im glad they got shot for being so fucking stupid if you are that bad of a tattoo artist then why the fuck pick up either gun!!!

#4261 - 02/15/08 10:46 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: Demigod666]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Demigod666
Yeah well im glad they got shot for being so fucking stupid if you are that bad of a tattoo artist then why the fuck pick up either gun!!!

First off a tattoo machine is not a gun… Secondly we really have no idea of how good of a tattooist this guy was… Thirdly the main difference between a tattooist and a tattoo artist is the ability to do more than trace… This involves drawing his/her own art sometimes directly freehand with the needle… What we do know is yes they were either very stupid or very wasted…

People in general think that because they watch a pro tattoo artist make tattooing look easy that they can tattoo… It must be easy, in reality there not far off… After all I am sure that even a chimpanzee after watching me tattoo for an hour or two (the time of an average piece) that it could tattoo… Yes you heard it here even a monkey could tattoo… After all it takes no skill to scratch lines into skin… Making them art and minimizing damage to the skin is another story…

Will any of this end soon? No chance in hell, what with tattoo shows exposing more people to the industry? But that is a rant for its own thread…

~T~

#4262 - 02/15/08 11:13 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: ta2zz]
Demigod666 Offline
banned
stranger

Well as we should know he couldnt have been a tattoo artist otherwise he wouldnt have needed to trace the gun its self,maybe use a stincle or draw it on the skin before he did it an trace it that way,i know a couple of tattoo artist an i've never seen them use something solid to trace not even when they were drunk!!!

#4394 - 02/20/08 08:45 PM Re: Tattooing should not be done with a "gun"... [Re: Demigod666]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Hahaha! What a couple of tools. They were totally asking for that to happen.

I completely agree with the opinions stated; unload before you attempt to do a tattoo from observing/tracing an object.

Foolish mortals.... XD

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.