Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#32729 - 12/09/09 08:37 PM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: Room 101]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
At some level you all must realize that the UK is slowly becoming a Muslim nation. Right?

Within a generation (25 years) most of Europe will be predominantly Muslim. Ethnic Europeans are experiencing negative population growth. Meanwhile, Muslims are out breeding Europeans 5:1. And of course, the European Welfare State is subsidizing this ethnic suicide.

Good luck with that!

#32750 - 12/10/09 11:35 AM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a firm nationalist, but I am NOT a member of the national front nor the BNP.

As I’m sure most resident in Britain are aware, we are fast becoming a “Mecca” (if you pardon the pun) for the
disenfranchised masses.

I agree that while our current “open border” policies continue, we will be inundated with those that seek to better their lot in life (all be it some of those may wish to do so through the
abuse of our own systems of government).

There are a few idealisms amongst the dross that the BNP calls its mandate that I agree with, a reduction in the number unskilled workers coming here for example being one of them. But there many many more I disagree with (their views and opinions regarding homosexuality being one amongst many).........

First off, they want to deport all the immigrants, so say goodbye to your doctors, nurses, surgeons, teachers, engineers... as well as the hundreds of thousands who do all the jobs that British people won't touch like street sweeping, porters and so on.

Their definition of 'immigrant' is also racist, it basically referrers to anyone who is none white so even none white British citizens would be deported. Quote from Bob Bailey, BNP Council leader "They can be civically British, with a passport, but they're not ethnically British. Let's face it, it's the look-test,".

Next on the hit list would be free speech, freedom of religion and freedom of expression. Christianity would also be forced on everyone, even though most people in the UK are none Christian/none practicing... the UK would be Saudi Arabia MK3.

Thirdly, they would cut ties with the EU. Smart move...I think not. That would cripple what little of the economy is left since most of the UK trade partners are from the EU. And besides, most of the world would probably put trade embargoes in place as they did with SA.

Oh, and all this tosh about Churchill, well FYI Mr Griffin, Mr Churchill recognized one of the key facts about the UK, our strength comes from our diversity and he supported immigration....albeit the scales may be tipping on this point in the argument.

The thing is, extremists always make the most noise, the majority of thinking citizens recognise the BNP for what it is, a bunch of right wing loonies who should have done the world a favour and fallen down the stairs a long time ago.

Their policies remind be of the Nazi party; find a scapegoat for your problems and persecute them like there’s no tomorrow. In fact, they are a lot like the Brown shirts in many ways. You know that their membership rules bared none whites until recently? Until of course, they were forced to accept non white member under the race relations act xD.
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=3115

All in all, some food for thought for us thinking British people, we must let our thoughts show at the ballot, not that I like any of the other parties much either...but that’s not important.

My point is, I dislike the BNP. I think they are nothing more than hate mongering parasites feeding off the devastation that war in Iraq has conquered up. The solution to the “immigration issue” still eludes us, but they are NOT the answer.

I'll leave you with some nice BBC articles:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8319635.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8316271.stm

Edited by Room 101 (12/10/09 12:03 PM)
Edit Reason: Typo

#44191 - 11/18/10 08:27 AM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: Room 101]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
Nick Griffin and the BNP can eat my shorts.

I helped put out thousands of leaflets against the BNP as part of the Hope not Hate campaign last weekend,that struck all the BNP political strongholds throughout the UK.

In a few months the BNP will be bankrupted as will be Nick Griffin.

Bankrupted MEP's lose their political office, so kiss goodbye to Mr Griffin soon.

#44205 - 11/18/10 07:55 PM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: mabon2010]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Yeah! No more BNP!

With any luck his seats will go to one of the protected ethnic groups who beat their head against the ground 5 times a day.

You really enjoy Sharia Law.

Anyway....

The smart money is moving toward the English Defense League. They have the energy and momentum right now. They are also a single issue group. While there may be NS/NF guys in the group, they are smart to promote the single issue of Resistance to the Islamification of the UK and Europe.

#44206 - 11/18/10 09:05 PM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: Fist]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
This piece is from today's "Telegraph", which is a conservative British paper. It acknowledges that the Muslim population in the UK is growing but denies any evidence of rising radicalism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-continent.html

Approximately 6% of the current UK population identifies as Muslim. They are by no means all immigrants and many are white converts. Among these are a number of my friends - from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. Four are gay men, two are lesbian and three are transgender men. All are broad-minded, University educated people who are "out" to their equally liberal families. None of them gives a damn about anyone else's beliefs. Six out of the nine drink alcohol. One woman sometimes wears a hijab if she doesn't want to do her hair. The other doesn't. One of the men is Civilly Partnered to another man (white). One of the transgender men is married to a Muslim woman.
I won't be expecting any of the above to call for Sharia law any time soon.
There's a lot spoken on this site about Muslims by Americans. Do any of you actually have any Muslim friends? Or buy groceries at a Muslim-run store? Or even have any friends or relatives who aren't white? Please excuse me if I missed anyone non-white - I don't know what all of you look like, obviously.

#44228 - 11/19/10 03:24 AM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: felixgarnet]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
@ Fist

Britain is a democracy and the seat will go to the one with the most votes. BNP gained because of a huge protest vote, they won't make it next time into Europe, the Hope not Hate campaign will be ready to obliterate them next time.

Sharia Law has its place in financial and family disputes between parties, a type of legal mediation. Saves on huge legal costs and is quite effective. Britain now has provision for this type of law, but we won't be extending Sharia Law any further.

The English Defence League are a bunch of crazies, nazis and thugs. You think that Britain is going to be ruled by those scum you have another thing coming. The authorities will clamp down hard and with maximum prejudice against the EDL.

#44235 - 11/19/10 09:28 AM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: mabon2010]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

I'm iffy on the idea of extremism, (imagine my poster: "MAYBE to this sort of thing, PERHAPS!") especially as regards policy that affects more than one person. Now, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist over this, I'd like to point out that I'm fully aware that legislation by its very nature affects a whole bunch of people.

I don't like a massive legislative body, or a massive legislation in general. Governments should fear their people, not the other way around. If the people hold extreme opinions, the government needs to respect that. If those opinions are the result of dissemination of wilful ignorance, that should probably be rectified with education. The problem arises when some people want to tell other people how they should live their lives. What's the matter with staying the hell out of other people's business? If I want to dance around the house naked, I'm doing so in the privacy of my own home. Somehow, you can bet your ass that people will eventually start to wonder why my curtains are drawn, and they'll work up the nerve to spy on me. Eventually, they'll call for a vote to make it illegal to dance around your own home naked.

People are curious busybodies who can't leave well enough alone. They will appoint themselves to positions of supreme advisory capacity over the lives of all and sundry, effectively rendering the right to privacy and free thought immaterial.

If people want to support nationalist policies, or fundamentalist ones, or even utterly reproachable racist, sexist or sectarian ones, that is their prerogative. However, it will be my prerogative to oppose them, question them, or even if I'm so inclined, to ridicule them for their laughable points of view. The policies, that is. A good/bad idea stands and falls on its own merits. The people who utter good or bad ideas can only benefit from a wider, more profound understanding of the plethora of opinions that exists.

I'm opposed to any law that will restrict my freedom. I support legislation that will defend or safeguard that freedom. If the BNP's, or the EDL's sole contributions to politics is an extended fart of hate speech with a firm foundation of xenophobia and nothing else, they are probably entrenched in the notion that they are right and can never be proven wrong. A sad thought if ever there was one.

I propose that moral perspectivism is the best way to deal with reality. For the time being, I consider myself to be prejudiced against idiocy and herd behaviour, although I am cognizant of the evolutionary benefits afforded such traits through the group dynamic and the decrease in intellectual investment.

I think nationalist parties are probably of the conviction that they are doing what's in their nation's best interest. It makes them feel righteous. Another manifestation of Will to Power. The problem resides in their agreement on a lowest common denominator policy, which appeals to their guts not their minds. I doubt very much that any political party founded on sense and reason could tally up any decent number of votes in today's ochlocracy.

I don't hate any group of people for their skin colour, gender, sexual orientation or creed, but I most definitely discriminate against people for their blatant idiocy, self-righteous intransigence and blatant lack of discipline, class and capacity for free thought.

If any law should be made universal, it should be the U.S. Constitution. It provides freedom for everyone and holds the individual as sacred. My opinion. Feel free to rip me a new one.

#44240 - 11/19/10 12:05 PM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Dear Skeffan,
Please will you be our new Prime Minister.
KTHXBY
Felix and (most of) the rest of the UK. ;\)

#44241 - 11/19/10 01:23 PM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: felixgarnet]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

I'd love to take you up on that, and thanks for the vote of confidence, but I strongly suspect I'd only gain office for such a political platform in the case of an established post-scarcity economical model.

But hey, at least it's a plan. In the meantime, a neocon Tory government is what you get. Go Thatcherites!

Er.

Or something. I feel nobody votes for the Lib Dems anymore on the grounds that all the racy exposes reside with the Whigs.

#44269 - 11/20/10 09:48 AM Re: BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Government does not restrict freedom; it merely defines the price attached. People tend to restrict themselves, often blaming government for it, but essentially saying; I like to do all I desire, at a no-cost risk. It's utopian. No matter what system of control there is, no matter how freedom is defined by them, all acts come at a cost. Those that are most free are those that are willing to pay any price attached. They define their freedom themselves.

BNP isn't an isolated case in Europe. You see similar parties; more or less extreme, rise in many countries. Germany declared their multicultural police to be a failure. France is deporting even when the EU opposes. Nationalism is on the rise and there is no stopping it. Europe is in a crisis; Greece is bankrupt, Ireland is next followed by Spain and Portugal. The strong countries will have to start supporting all those weak ones to avoid a total collapse of the EU. At the same time we see the bankruptcy of the social system. The carebears have been in control so long and squandered so many resources on the weak that the whole system is being depleted. And the working population is finally opening their eyes and seeing the total drain of their tax dollars. People are getting fed up being overrun by gold-diggers from undeveloped nations or wasting resources on those not willing to adapt. Everywhere I go I hear the same sentiments, ranging from quitting to sustain weak to deporting immigrants. Of course the media might try to depict a different image but the media here is traditionally Leftist, still, reality is different and this reality has its evidence in the rise of the new Right. The Right can only rise when it is supported by the populace and it is supported more and more.

During the next decade we'll make a huge move to the right.

It's about time.

D.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.