Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#60672 - 10/31/11 03:25 AM Re: Music Divine? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Drax Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: North America
She's in the entertainment business and in this respect, she is very much like the rest. Also, that "sexual allure" is not something she invented or something only she is doing so it doesn't really set her apart. I also don't see much "Satanic imagery" or "NWO symbolism" in anything she does.

----

I never stated once that Lady GaGa invented her usage of sexual allure, though I did say she was unlike most others in how she expressed certain symbolism.

Furthermore, Lady GaGa utilized Satanic imagery in Aleandro when she appeared as a sort of 'nun' in vynal/pvc costume (or whatever it was) accented by inverted crosses of red and arrows. She utilized Satanic imagery in Bad Romance with the two goats above her flaming bed. She utilized NWO imagery in Alenadro in the beginning with the gay men stomping in the beginning and the curious large wearable symbols they had on. Further NWO imagery can be found in her videos if you know what to look for. The unicorn in the pink triangle, herself as a poorly functioning robot, her desire shown for fame in Bad Romance by her subjecting herself to the inspecting 'elite' men. It actually gets very deep but again you have to know about that sort of thing. Lady GaGa also uses the gesture of 'all seeing eye' constantly. Point proven.
------

Forgetting the fact that this is merely a hypothetical situation, I doubt the child would care. They're probably just showing their support a band they like. And Tom Araya is an avowed Catholic and has admitted it for years. So any "Satanic imagery" associated with them is really nothing more than a marketing tool. But what is the point of this? Do you think society at large should be up in arms about a Slayer shirt? Would that make you happy? It seems rather stupid to me.

------
I absolutely do not think society should react negatively to Satanic imagery and I did not once say I did.
------

I can guarantee you that some people do still think that stuff is wrong. But, again, so what?

------
Their minds must be changed then, right? What is taboo should become typical and what is typical should be forgotten. No?
------

It's simple, this is all old-news so people will naturally less shocked by. There are those who still fear their boogey man but for the most part I think people see it for what is: a marketing tool. And there a lot of people who just plain don't care. And why should they?

------
I never said they should care, though making them care might be a challenge.
------

I am confused by your use of the word entropy. Are you referring to social entropy or are you using the word as it relates to thermodynamics? And what does it mean to "inflict yet more entropy..."? That sounds like a load of platitudinous bullshit. And "morally degraded cesspool" is a value judgement and, as such, is not really relevant.

------
The steady breakdown of perceived visual/audible moral norms . This is how I use entropy.
------

Here's a better question: Why does it matter? It sounds like you are more into Satanism-for-shock-value. As if your constant use of entropy in some failed attempt at sounding smart wasn't bad enough. I can only shake my head in contempt.

------
I am not 'into' Satanism for the shock value. I am into Satanism because I live it.
------

Satanism isn't for "sheep". It never has been and it never will be. Nor is it a commodity I.E. something that can be bought and sold. So there is no need to be concerned about such things.

------

I can go out and purchase 'The Satanic Bible', I can pay to join the CoS. Thus, it can be bought and sold. Satanism as it stands today is commercial.

Edited by Drax (10/31/11 03:28 AM)

#60688 - 10/31/11 12:30 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Drax]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I never stated once that Lady GaGa invented her usage of sexual allure, though I did say she was unlike most others in how she expressed certain symbolism.

You said that how she expresses herself in her videos is what sets her apart and made mention of her sexual allure in that respect. I didn't say that you said she invented it, all I said is that she is not the only one who does it so it doesn't really set her apart. Learn to read.

Quote:
Further NWO imagery can be found in her videos if you know what to look for.

If you are actively looking for such things, chances are you will see it everywhere.

Quote:
The unicorn in the pink triangle, herself as a poorly functioning robot, her desire shown for fame in Bad Romance by her subjecting herself to the inspecting 'elite' men.

When I see a unicorn in a pink triangle, the first thing I think is "gay" - not NWO. And given her track record of supporting equality for homosexuals, I think that is more likely the case. You are the one arbitrarily attaching meaning to these things. I could say that her "being inspected by the 'elite' men" is a representation of how woman are often objectified. Or it could simply be something the director thrown in for other reasons or no reason at all.

Quote:
Point proven.

You've proven nothing other than that you read too much into things.

Quote:
I absolutely do not think society should react negatively to Satanic imagery and I did not once say I did.

Obviously you didn't say you did, otherwise I wouldn't have had to ask.

Quote:

No. I'm not in the business of changing minds. People will think what they want, fuck 'em, no skin off my balls.

Quote:
The steady breakdown of perceived visual/audible moral norms . This is how I use entropy.

That does nothing to clarify what you mean.

Quote:
I am not 'into' Satanism for the shock value. I am into Satanism because I live it.

Then why spend so much time being concerned with the people not being shocked by (what you call) "Satanic imagery"?

Quote:
I can go out and purchase 'The Satanic Bible', I can pay to join the CoS. Thus, it can be bought and sold. Satanism as it stands today is commercial.

TSB is a book, books can be sold. CoS is a business, the bottom line of business is the bottom line. In no way is this a reflection of Satanism being bought and sold what it does show is that people are stupid enough to believe that Satanism is something they can buy their way into. What many idiots like to call "Satanism" may be commercialized but that doesn't mean that actual Satanism is. Again, it is not possible for it to be commercialized, therefore it isn't and can't ever be.

#60692 - 10/31/11 01:37 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

When I see a unicorn in a pink triangle, the first thing I think is "gay" - not NWO.

Lmao. Me too. I can't see how a unicorn means illuminati. Drax is "special." She has an obsession with the New World Order. She talks about it in every Satanic forum she befouls. Looks like she's finally made her way to the 600 Club. I imagine Morgan will be over joyed.

Edited by Caladrius (10/31/11 01:38 PM)

#60693 - 10/31/11 01:37 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Commercialization can only ever be an element of 'nomos', hence that which is antinomian by definition can never be commercial.

6 this one is what is known as an 'instant expert'...you are wasting your time.

#60701 - 10/31/11 02:34 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Dan_Dread]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yeah, I already got the feeling that Drax is one of those instant experts. And they will inevitably hang themselves, I'm just trying to speed up the process. And in that regard, I'm not really wasting my time. ;\)

#60740 - 11/01/11 02:03 AM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Caladrius]
Drax Offline
Banned
stranger

@ Caladrius

Her symbols actually have dual meaning.

"Pink triangles pointing downwards were used in Nazi concentration camps to denote homosexual men. The same pink triangle pointing upwards has become a symbol of gay pride and gay rights. On an esoteric level, triangles pointing down are archetypal symbols representing the sacred feminine (in opposition to the upwards pointing triangle representing the phallic masculine). The inverted triangle is emblematic of the womb, the vessel and the uterus. It is the passive principle awaiting the active principle.

Inside the triangle is a unicorn, an ancient mythological creature emblematic of purity, spiritual enlightenment and fierceness the horn is often viewed as symbolic of the union of with God. In esoteric terms it refers to the third eye or the pineal gland.

In Christian symbolism, the Unicorn is a symbol of Christ. It is also often associated with the Virgin Mary."

resource website

I am NOT fond or the above link but posting that is easier than posting three or four resource links to the actual information.

(By the way, I do not think Lady GaGa is part of any big conspiracy - because I do not believe in said conspiracy. Rather, I just wished to prove my point.

Go and look up the meanings for these symbols yourself, then go to all of her other videos and look up their symbols. If you come back to this one and still think it is JUST about 'gay rights', I pity your intellect (well, not really).

Furthermore, yes I am obsessed with the NWO *BIG IDEA*. Is that a crime? I think everyone has their obsessions, for some it is music and for some it is smoking weed. Mine is what it is and I do not apologize for it. Thank you, Satanists.

#60752 - 11/01/11 12:47 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Drax]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Her symbols actually have dual meaning.

"Pink triangles pointing downwards were used in Nazi concentration camps to denote homosexual men. The same pink triangle pointing upwards has become a symbol of gay pride and gay rights. On an esoteric level, triangles pointing down are archetypal symbols representing the sacred feminine (in opposition to the upwards pointing triangle representing the phallic masculine). The inverted triangle is emblematic of the womb, the vessel and the uterus. It is the passive principle awaiting the active principle.

Inside the triangle is a unicorn, an ancient mythological creature emblematic of purity, spiritual enlightenment and fierceness the horn is often viewed as symbolic of the union of with God. In esoteric terms it refers to the third eye or the pineal gland.

In Christian symbolism, the Unicorn is a symbol of Christ. It is also often associated with the Virgin Mary."

And yet there is nothing there about NWO in there. You can't use a conspiracy theory website to back up your claims. This is what is known as circular-logic and is akin to someone trying to use the Bible as proof of God's existence. Damn, you sure are ignorant. ;\)

#60768 - 11/01/11 04:34 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Drax Offline
Banned
stranger

@ Archist

Actually, it has a lot to do with the belief structures of those who support the NWO Big Idea.

My suggestion is do your research. I once was one of those 'no way can this conspiracy crap have any value' people too. It does have value, just not to the extent it is blown up to have. (IE: The NWO is just a Big Idea; not a multi-national conspiracy bent on enslaving humanity to reptilian overlords or some bs)

#60781 - 11/01/11 05:38 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Drax]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Actually, the only thing it has something to do with is that those that believe in the NWO Big Idea, whatever that is, have a tendency to see everything in that light. It is also called confirmation bias.

D.

#62463 - 12/10/11 04:42 AM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Ankhhape]
Mordred Offline
stranger

So, I'm playing later today for a Methodist church's advent concert, and rehearsing for it over the past few days has gotten me thinking about this topic.

I think I can safely say that some of the greatest musical works ever written are attributed to, or at least written on the subject of God (not the least of which being Handel's Messiah, Bach's Magnificat, or Mozart's requiem). I think it is also safe to say that their greatness lies not in the words, or their sacred nature, but in the genius of their structure. It is in that way, I feel, music separates itself from the other art forms. A piece doesn't need to comment on society, or even be examined within the context of society, for it to be a masterpiece.

However, the music I'm playing this evening can only be described as trite. There is no counterpoint, no interesting chord progressions, merely a very thinly disguised rehashing of the same pop songs my colleagues and I scorn on a daily basis. Unfortunately, this has become standard, and I can only look to secular music with hope (the most recent sacred work I would consider to be even decent is John Rutter's Requiem, and he's an Atheist).

To be blunt, I would give my left leg to go back in time, find whoever first wrote a song around a I-IV-V progression, and punch him squarely in the dick.

Ultimately, I hope that a given piece's subject matter does not turn away prospective listeners, because while I hate Christianity with a passion, I love the music it has influenced.

On the subject of music's nature, I think it is as much an invention of the ego as any deity. Theory and logic are the foundations on which great music is written, but it is the character and personality of the performer that gives music life.

When I studied the Shostakovich violin concerto, I appreciated it on paper as a work of genius, but it was Kogan's performance of it that made me weep. In the ritual chamber, I imagine the emotional connection is the same.

#64038 - 01/24/12 07:22 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Mordred]
PaimonNoxulifer Offline
banned, needs to read more and get a clue
stranger

I'll start off by saying that I have a theistic traditional veiw of what this god sometimes called Satan is.
He is a real existing entity that exists beyond and is enshrined within cosmos.
I am an Anti-cosmic Satanist, I am not part of any groups and my beleifs are based off of my personell expeirences and connection to the god of chaos but some groups and writers I agree with and have influenced me are Temple of the black light, order of the nine angels, Michael W. ford and the order of phosphorus. those are just examples I feel are most imortant to mention.
And I'll also say according to my own beleifs musick is Satanic/Luciferian only
I beleive that music are sound structures that cause the mind and/or soul/spirit to chanell and release chaotic destructive energies that are disharmounous with the cosmos and order. It's like metaphysical ''pollution'', you could say.
these energies also ignite the spirit (black flame- essence of wrathful chaos) and thus ultimately have simalier destructive effects.
To me musick is holy shrines of chaos, veneration of the god of Chaos. A nexion to chaos (gateway to hell!) and to speak in babylonian terms it is the agonized voice of Hurbur (Tiamat, [primordial chaos], enraged at it's impure creation, Marduk/demiurge and later cosmos) and one of the ways my Father speaks to me.

I beleive that the mind can create real metaphysical energy,and even something as simple as negative destructive thoughts create an energy and weaken the world spirit. And those of the spirit force can be as gateways to essence beyond- chaos itself...

I am a Black Metal musician and envoy of Paimon... I see what I do as true warefare. And it's not just an excuse to not enage in physical war, because that is something I do aswell and the way i plan on dying when I do everything I need to do before. And I don't see myself as a slave, I don't value this life or world and I want to die for Lucifer, and I beleive the spirit essence is of Lucifer and the primordial mother Tiamat thus his will is my own.
sometimes I say i serve Lucifer what I mean by this is that I serve my own true will.
''serving'' Lucifer has only brought upon me personell benefit and benefit towards everything i beleive and know is true and pure.
And this is not a faith but something I know. A true Satanist (in MY veiw) knows he is real by proof, if he doesn't then he is making some mistakes.

Edited by PaimonNoxulifer (01/24/12 07:26 PM)
Edit Reason: typos, grammer, bad english

#64040 - 01/25/12 02:52 AM Re: Music Divine? [Re: PaimonNoxulifer]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'm sure the ideas you propose sound quite good but there are a couple of problems with them.

First, what is anti-cosmic and is it even possible to be anti-cosmic? I'd say no because it's like being anti-reality. It does make little sense to be anti-reality when the requirement for this is being a part of the very reality. The same goes with anti-cosmic. That would only make sense if you're not part of the cosmos to begin with. This is not like being anti-abortion or anti-religion. So what is anti-cosmic? You dislike gravity and prefer to see it changed? Or do you prefer light to travel at 30 mph? I mean, what is anti-cosmic besides some modern doom and gloom which, intellectually, holds little ground?

The same goes for chaotic destructive energies disharmonious with the cosmos and order. It builds upon some naive idea that the cosmos functions like a watch and that when someone throws a stick into the mechanism, it all comes tumbling down. Everything that happens in the cosmos happens simply because the very cosmos allows it to happen. There is nothing disharmonious and I'll even say more; there's no order and there's no chaos. Again, these are modern popularized ideas which, intellectually, can be dismissed.

So I think you better do some research into most of what you propose here because all there is to it is that it sounds fancy. But that's about it. Anti-cosmic, chaotic energy, metaphysical energy; they're words but not more.

D.

#64046 - 01/25/12 02:56 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: Diavolo]
chuck1960e Offline
stranger

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
My satanic view on music - rock'n'roll generally - centers around my experience playing guitar. I see the guitar as a musical divining-rod, searching for the vibrations of that dark natural force in the universe I call Satan. Therefore, I do believe music has a connection to an infernal divinity.
As far as my physical and emotional experience goes, music creates a chthonic ambience for my psyche to soak up and enjoy. In addition, emotions rise and fall depending upon my receptivity and mood.
I can't verify any of this as experience for any other member, but this is my subjective reality.

Edited by chuck1960e (01/25/12 03:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Word Choice

#64049 - 01/25/12 04:09 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: chuck1960e]
PaimonNoxulifer Offline
banned, needs to read more and get a clue
stranger

Hi, Diavolo!

Anti-cosmic is chaotic. I see chaos as the antithesis to this false existence. Chaos, from this world could be interpreted as nothingness (anti-existence), but it is actually the true existence.
I see spirit as a manifestation of chaos, thus those few beings that still possess a spirit (black flame, flame of moloch, promethean fire, seed of apep, blood of kingu) are anti-cosmic.
I am Anti-cosmic for I am not of my flesh but something from beyond this world.
I beleive beings of chaos are the only ones that subjectively expeirence and controll their own existence, and have a concousness isolate from the natural order. Those who lack spirit are no different then bionic computers, and they have no will power of their own, their actions and thoughts are governed by chemical reactions of their brain, thus these are beings of the impure creator god and are part of his illusion, the false existance that is cosmos.
I hate all cosmic laws, for they are what restricts my spirit essence. And I wish for all to be anihilated- unified with the true existence.
In babylonian mythology Kingu (who I beleive to be the same being some call Satan) was summoned by Hurbur as an opposing force to her impure creations and to defeat them. Thus I beleive Satan is an opposing force to cosmos and the rebel gods, and his goal is to return everything back to the primordial womb- true existence. (and later Kingu was sacrificed by Marduk and man was made from his blood- thus man was enshrined with the anti-cosmic essence. though many had this flame put out)

I agree everything happens for a reason. and the essence of time and evoloution is cosmos trying to destroy itself. it was made form the flesh of Tiamat. This is why in traditional Satanism it is said the female aspect of the adversary (Bafomet, Lilitu, Hekate) is teh force that guides evoloution, becaus eshe is Tiamt in exile. trying to return herself back to her true form.

even cosmos has it's purpose to purifie and evolve Tiamat to Azerate, the eternal form.

The way I see it is there is ONLY chaos and an illusion of false order.

I am a teenager, and the way i express my beleifs do change when i learn more but this is something I have put alot of thought into and completley purely beleive in not just by research but my own connection to Lucifer

you can read about anti-cosmic Satanism here (as the official website is down, for now)-
http://www.scribd.com/EhratiEnarzen/d/29036646-Temple-of-the-Black-Light

Thank you for replying but i do not beleive there is any problems with what I said.

EDIT: I meant the official website of the Temple of the black Light, not the official site of Anti-cosmic Satanism!

Edited by PaimonNoxulifer (01/25/12 04:14 PM)

#64050 - 01/25/12 04:35 PM Re: Music Divine? [Re: PaimonNoxulifer]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

The problem here is evidently chaos. Let's assume for a moment there is such a thing as chaos. If we'd create a theory for this chaos, and let's ignore the Chaos Theory which has nothing to do with chaos and is deterministic in nature, well this whole theory would exist out of one sentence. Chaos implies anything could happen, or not. That's about all there is to say about chaos.

But what we can conclude from this is that chaos and existence, in whatever form, or even the idea of some sort of control within a chaotic environment, are simply impossible and even if, momentarily.

So whatever idea one has, the moment one talks about existence, and especially about any form of control upon ones environment, one has to inhabit either a deterministic or probabilistic environment which would make it cosmic again. And since the idea of something cosmic beyond our cosmos is nothing but an addition of a quite non-relevant layer, it is much more plausible this reality, our cosmos, even while not necessarily being as perceived by us, is all there is.

D.

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.