Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#63415 - 01/06/12 09:16 PM Re: Theosophy? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
seekswisdom Offline

Loc: California,U.S.
Well said Dr Aquino,
If a house divides against it self it can not stand.Satan is the foundation of the 600 club,the life and the force behind it. Instead of fighting eachother over who's not a Satanist because he's a Atheist bullshit. Learn to work together for the cause of living above good and evil.It's about finding you own way and that for that purpose is why we need to stand together in harmony.

#63416 - 01/06/12 09:46 PM Re: Theosophy? [Re: seekswisdom]
Morgan Offline
stalker

Loc: New York City
"why we need to stand together in harmony."

Ughh, really, really??
Pukes a little....

I think you need to reread the Satanic Bible, as well as read some more posts on this board.

You might be in the wrong place.....

Morgan

#63421 - 01/07/12 03:04 AM Re: Hermetic Order of the Black Sun [Re: Merkwürdigliebe5]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
From what was told to me, relations between Frater U.D. and the OS are not the best.

I'm pretty sure that the Ordo Saturni and the current Fraternitas Saturni are the result of a schism. I really don't know the background of it, though, but the OS seems to be the more outspoken of the two, at least on the internet.

Quote:

I do know that the current headmaster of the OS is working on a book of his own detailing the Lodge's history and current curriculum.

Sounds interesting. This is definitely going on my radar.

#63428 - 01/07/12 10:54 AM Re: Hermetic Order of the Black Sun [Re: The Zebu]
Merkwürdigliebe5 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
I'm pretty sure that the Ordo Saturni and the current Fraternitas Saturni are the result of a schism. I really don't know the background of it, though, but the OS seems to be the more outspoken of the two, at least on the internet.

You are correct, the OS established itself as a separate lodge in order to preserve the correct teachings of Gregor A. Gregorius. The neo-FS of today is no longer working in Gregorius' tradition.

Due to the political climate in Germany now, the OS prefers not conduct itself online.

Of course repression of the Saturnian tradition is not new in Germany. The original FS lodge was forced closed by order of Himmler in 1937 and could not openly practice again until 1950.

-Dr. Septimus Pretorius

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.073 seconds of which 0.059 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.