Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#4471 - 02/23/08 02:13 AM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: PansGirl_v2.3]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
The thing you must remember about Satanism is any act is justified by using the phrase "because I wanted to".

Why did you punch that man? - Because I wanted to.
Why did you eat a whole kilo of ice-cream? - Because I wanted to.
Why did you risk your life for her? - Because I wanted to.

If you want to do something more than anything else at that given moment, doing it is the selfish option even if it appears to be a selfless act to the outsider.

#4475 - 02/23/08 05:29 AM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: PansGirl_v2.3]
Demigod666 Offline
banned
stranger

134: Sadistic Murder

A sexual sadist is someone who has established an enduring pattern of sexual arousal in response to sadistic imagery, Sexual gratification is obtained from torture involving excessive mental and physical means. The offender derives the greatest satisfaction from the victims response to torture. Sexually sadistic fantasies in which sexual acts are paired with domination,degradation,and violence are translated into criminal actions that result in death.

#4523 - 02/25/08 09:30 AM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: PansGirl_v2.3]
Oboids Offline
lurker

Loc: Manila, Philippines
It's been a while since my last visit.

To PansGirl_v2.3

Quote:
Does that still apply if one's main interest IS the family and friends? I do not agree that there NEVER should be anyone higher than oneself. If one loves, but loves selfishly is it not fulfilling one's needs and putting someone else higher at the same time. It is a paradox, surely, to never have anything higher than one's self. Satanism is a selfish philosophy, but in being selfish, sometimes we are also being selfless in contradictory to being selfless to be selfish.

Does it apply if one's main interest IS the family and friends? Of course it does! Choosing to put ones family as ones priority is a selfish decision too, and there is nothing wrong there - there is no conflict. Although I must say that it is a pretty dangerous decision/choice in that it risk oneself to loosing ones ability to reason by allowing other people to shape ones mind by taking their interest more important over ones own.

There is no such thing as SELFLESS, if you are SELFLESS then that means your either dead or just plain 'stupid' who can't use ones brain.

selfless = no self (that is something I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want right? having oneself disappear is just disturbing.)

#4562 - 02/26/08 03:50 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: Oboids]
PansGirl_v2.3 Offline
stranger

Loc: TX U.S.
Altruism, then, instead of selfless...

I would argue more, but it seems that we are on the same page here, and it would be quite tiring to go about in a circle arguing the same side now, wouldn't it?

The love of many is the envy of all.

#5195 - 03/10/08 12:39 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: PansGirl_v2.3]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Your needs.
his needs.
Do-not be thrown overboard by male or female.
The key is a circle of trust.
plain and simple.
100%+100%

"Love is lust amplified"

#5196 - 03/10/08 12:47 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: TornadoCreator]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Great quote.
Im seen as a walking contradiction on the part of who i am.
What I stand for.
The problem is reversals in relationships are my nature.
Most who want me just want use.
simple-bull-shi##.
Not on my part,but theirs.
Control or be controlled.

"fact is to know,fantasy is to daydream".

#5356 - 03/12/08 02:58 AM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: Isaak w shipley]
hellbent666
Unregistered

LaVey said "Rational Self Interest" so in some cases it is not rational to be only interested in yourself but ultimately you have to decide what is more important you or the people you care about. What is ultimately rational may be different for all of you and I think the main issue with a lot of what LaVey wrote is interpretation. We could take things to an extreme if you want like should I eat first or feed my kid first? Well obviously you should feed your kid first but to someone that does not think rationally they would apply this Satanic principle in a selfish manner. My mom starved while we ate, but my mom is not a satanist.
#5383 - 03/12/08 11:59 AM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: ]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
 Originally Posted By: hellbent666
We could take things to an extreme if you want like should I eat first or feed my kid first?

Well, if you had to choose one or the other, you'd feed your kids first. But I like the hidden the third answer; feed everyone at the same time. It makes sense to me.

#84790 - 02/04/14 09:54 AM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: Evil Lucy]
Ferox Offline
pledge

Loc: Adios!
Yes, of course, a female focal point is essential to My Diabolism. It is very much a matter of personal choice though, because Necromancy has the power to transform itís performer(s) into any desired (im)posture. Personally, I choose not to be involved with gay men when performing Magic.
#84823 - 02/05/14 01:02 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: Evil Lucy]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Evil Lucy
As a bi-sexual Satanist, I have often wondered if all Satanists regardless of their sexual orientation have used nude female altars as a focal point?-

No. Never served as an altar either.

Quote:

There is nothing on this Earth that arouses me like a beautiful woman, lying naked, symbolizing carnal desire, and the machinations of the flesh- But what if for example the attending group were gay men, would they use a female to focus their lust upon?,

I've done plenty of group rituals. Mostly for setting the stage for the Night's events. People of all sorts in attendance, to include dynamic sexual attractions. I think you'll find that only a very small percentage of Satanists actually perform ritual and of that number, even fewer perform rituals as an Orthodoxy of Satanism. For example, following a specific outline as per the ceremonial magi prescriptive.

Quote:

I highly doubt it, I think if I should conduct any rite, ritual whatever you should call it, that I would have to take into consideration the mass sexuality of the attendants. What allures a straight woman/gay man, studies have shown that phermones are what attracts us to people.

You can't really know what arouses another person, even if they tell you. People tend to hide their fetishes and braggarts just want you to believe this or that. If your intent is sexual arousal, I'd say focus on yourself.

Quote:

Would a Homosexual Man use a male as his altar, and if so, would this be wrong? I don't think it would be wrong, seeing as this *homosexual male* is attracted to men, therefore his bio-electrical energies will be focused on his male altar insighting lust- And in some cases, Altars are just altars and not people at all- Any thoughts?

Right, wrong? According to what? Again, instead of worrying about what other people would like, dislike and what is proper according to THEY, THOSE, and THEM - do what you want. If you want to influence participants, under-estimating them is a sure way to get your ass handed to you.

#84835 - 02/05/14 08:40 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: Evil Lucy]
JtRomero Offline
lurker

To be honest I've never really been to much on any religion i conform mostly as a christian but lately Idk anymore Im now boarder line Atheist although around My parts of life there's been ghosts devil worshipers, and aliens. To be honest i don't even know anymore
#84836 - 02/05/14 09:15 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: JtRomero]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Yeah, those ghost devil worshipper aliens can be a tough nut to crack. See, the thing about sexuality and aliens is how can you be certain of specific gender identity? How do they even reproduce? Perhaps they are pod people? You can never truly know until you capture one and dissect its brain.
#84837 - 02/05/14 10:19 PM Re: Satanism and Sexuality? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Triumphant777 Offline
pledge

Loc: United Kingdom
There are no set rules for a ritual. The whole thing can even be performed in your mind. What Lavey presented in the Satanic Bible is an extremely useful foundation, an eye opener, a beginners kit. After much practice you may find some elements of the ritual may not be useful for you and you may make several adjustments as you see fit. I think the purpose of the ritual chamber, the alter, the candles, etc. is to get you into the correct mindset. Use music, use any art form that raises you and helps you focus.

Edited by Triumphant777 (02/05/14 10:20 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.