Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#32661 - 12/08/09 04:57 PM Werewolf Order
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

I already did a search on this topic in the forum to make sure a thread of anything related to the werewolf order did not exist. I highly doubt that there are any members of the original Church of Satan that do not have at least a little bit of knowledge of this particular branch of Satanism. I am very learned in this area as I have been a member most my life. So I've opened this thread for philosophical discussion and information for those who don't know of the order.
Nikolas Schreck took Anton LaVey's view on Lycanthropy and evolved it thus to create the Werewolf Order and Radio Werewolf.
He wanted to be in charge of this order as PART of the C.O.S. Lavey forbade it saying "no one can find the wolf by being lead to it, you find it within as you do Satanism, and thus is born one" there is no becoming, there is no leadership.
Once married to Zeena Lavey, the dominate male Nikolas Schreck left the C.O.S. shortly after and Started Radio Werewolf.
Collaborators of Nikolas Schreck are Boyd Rice, Evil Wilhelm, The Symphony or Terror, and of course Zeena.
There's quite a number of videos describing the order, one of which in three parts, Nikolas Schreck interviewed by Tom Metzger of Resist.com, can be found on my personal site http://www.myspace.com/Radio_Werewolf and for another, also in three parts begins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDv_QEpYwAs
One with a very comical twist to it, First Family of Satanism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLRIbEQaTvc

Soul purpose of this thread being to open my coven up for discussion and debate...

Edited by Radio Werewolf (12/08/09 05:00 PM)

#32665 - 12/08/09 05:50 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline

Loc: Utah
I have a few questions.

According to your rally cry/motto or whatever the hell it is:
 Quote:
We are the shocktroops of a youth uprising against Judeo-Christian tyranny; the focus of a return to the ancient pagan/satanic tradition that is the birthright of Western European men and women.

What have you, as an individual, done in the "uprising against Judeo-Christian tyranny"? What has this organization, The Werewolf Order, done? What do you mean by "pagan/satanic tradition"? The word "Pagan" was just a derogatory term applied to any religion that was not Christian. And I am unaware of any ancient satanic tradition either. Perhaps you care to enlighten me. I also notice that "Western European men and women" are specified. It would probably be easier to say "white people" but that would make your racist agenda more obvious. ;\)

It goes on to say:
 Quote:
Like Faust, we have made our pact with the mighty powers of darkness. No boundary can hold our quest for dominion.

"Mighty powers of darkness"? What are you talking about - Satan? Doesn't sound like an uprising against Christian tyranny what it does sound like is you are buying into the whole fantasy. The first step in an uprising against Christianity should be the whole-sale rejection of the bullshit it tries to assert as truth. All you are doing is fighting for the "bad guys" and therefore giving credit where none is due.

Continuing on:
 Quote:
We are a Satanic Leadership school, imparting the black magical power that will enable our elite to rise as future leaders in every field. In Science, Architecture, Music, Ecology - every area of endeavor shall see a new satanic principle at work!

That is quite the delusion of grandeur right there. So where are the results? It groups like this that make people believe there is some sort of Satanic conspiracy for world domination.

Quote:
The 90's shall be an inversion of the 60's... a hard, pitiless, brutal youth instilling order upon chaos, stamping the dawning century with a new aesthetic and law.

Wow, sure bit off more than they could chew there. It is now 2009, almost 2010, the 90's are long gone and yet, where is this "hard, pitiless, brutal youth instilling order upon chaos, stamping the dawning century with a new aesthetic and law"? The 90's were somewhat an inversion the 60's though. If you look closely you can see that a 9 is nothing more than an upside-down (inverted) 6. Or maybe it is the other way around.

Finally, this rambling diatribe of masturbatory bullshit concludes:
 Quote:
The power of Satanic youth unleashed is invincible It is a dam in the evolutionary current that has been bottled up for nearly 2,000 years. When this reservoir of energy is unleashed, woe to the Judeo-Christian death cults and its lackeys!

We are turning the wheel of history, grasping the reins of power from the withered and feeble hands that have held them for too long!

No longer can the beast in man be restrained by the leash of Judeo-Christian sheep morality. The Wolfpack has gathered, summoned by the Call of the Wild. Rise!

Well, what are you waiting for, rise!

I'm sorry, not really, but this whole thing sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.

#32673 - 12/08/09 06:53 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

well, I am vey glad to see you took my advice from the previous forum. Now let's begin...
What are you talking about rise?! I have risen, that feeble little beaten and down-troden mut in a cage I once was those many years ago bit it's leash off in a time before I even truely knew what Satanism meant.
To answer questin #1 if you must know, I've written a book and spent a great deal of my hard-earned money publising it. The ancient "pagan/satanic" tradition they speak of is something that never exised yet it did exist at the same time. try to follow me if you can. What is Satanism to you???. Does it not mean anything to you? Because to me it means absolutely nothing, yet it is eveything. The ancient times, which are nameless by the way, whenever us humans began to leapfrog through time, is what? To someone whose mind is as an ever-flushing toiletbowl like a follower in christ (or anyone other "deity" for that matter) then time was created and had a beginning, an some invisible force up in the sky skulpted us from dirt and brought us to life like something from the sci-fi channel. But where does that imagination come from? What pre-dates the oldest history we as the human race have on paper, or stone, or whatever the fuck it's written on. What was before the vikings? anything? and I say to you YES!!! It was fucking nature. We're all animals, just some of us on this ball of dirt would choose to deny that out of fear of the Boogeyman that their vivid imagination has created. About the whole "racist" thing... I am not racist, but I will however inform you that I am highly prejudice, if of course you do know the difference.

your next question, ah yes the forces of darkness, where to begin. Well I'm sure you realize that everyone has a dark side, some choose to embrace it and explore with it and use it as a tool to overcome certain obstacles in their life, me for example, I was beaten over the head with a holy bible if I was ever caught with my hand in my pants while looking at a pretty girl in a bikini. By realizing I had an animalistic side, I had no problem whatsoever overcoming my fear of them I once had those many years ago, took what rightfully belonged to me and fled after making sure they had felt the sting of my lycanthropic wrath that is the werewolf order. And that is the onething you don't realize:
Radio Werewolf in particular reaches out to those young in flesh and spirit without the will to overcome and become, it's a freqency that gives power and insight. And just like LaVey, his predecessor Schreck opened my eyes back then, and I owe just as much to him as I do to Anton. It's not a church or anything of that nature, it is a music group, it's what I would describe as an occult-fascist-thinktank. All Schreck did was take what LaVey did, incorporate his own imagination, and make it more extreme. Lycanthropy isn't for all Satanists, it's for those of the dark arts, more for those who like to peer over a deep cliff and see how close they can tip toe on it without falling in head-first.

continuing on:

Satanic conspiracy for world domination......

...... ..there isn't really anything to say here, but since you are eager for an answer, what was it that the great LaVey had taught us during his time? Tarot, palm reading, psychic intuition, are all playing the "devil's" game. Christianity, though still clinging to the name of a cosmic jewish zombie, have joined the ranks of satan by selling out to the media, when once upon a time bloodshed was a thing of the devil, now they sell it on their dvds as a man strung up in the shape of a T gasping for breath on a tree. There really aren't any good ol' "give me a book and call it quits" evangelists left, in their death throes, they lean back in their recliners on sunday mornings in front of the "ol evil eye" and watch their money stack up over the "gold colored ink pens and manger scenes" they sell. There is no conspiracy for world domination, as stated by both LaVey and Schreck, the ther side of the fence is doing it for us.

All of this doesn't cater to your imagination alone, each and every person that looks at such a thing must, in their own fashion, decipher and translate it in their own way, which is exactly what you did. Like what a right-winger would do with "bible-codes and prophecies."
there is no magic bells and wistles being blown and beaten here.

I would liken the way you translated all of this to the way a pentocostal redneck would ;\)

#32678 - 12/08/09 07:38 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
CJB Offline

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Wow...not gonna argue/discuss/agree with everything...too tired...but did have a couple of questions/comments.
I am highly tempted to MST3K this, by the way...you should be proud of me for not.

Originally Posted By: Radio Werewolf

To answer questin #1 if you must know, I've written a book and spent a great deal of my hard-earned money publising it.

Oooh, show us the goods! Books are fun.

Quote:
The ancient "pagan/satanic" tradition they speak of blah blah blah blah blah. It was fucking nature. We're all animals, just some of us on this ball of dirt would choose to deny that out of fear of the Boogeyman that their vivid imagination has created.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the point of this paragraph was to say "Satanism doesn't reflect modern religions, but reflects the more primal nature of man." Which...I guess would be pagan, in a manner of speaking...

Quote:

About the whole "racist" thing... I am not racist, but I will however inform you that I am highly prejudice, if of course you do know the difference.

I think the word you're looking for is "judgmental," not "prejudice." I would think, anyway. Depending on what you're prejudiced against. If it's an irrational dislike based on something a person cannot improve upon, than yes, you'd be prejudiced.

Quote:

your next question, ah yes the forces of darkness, etc. etc. etc. peer over a deep cliff and see how close they can tip toe on it without falling in head-first.

Again, trying to summarize: Your parents beat you with a bible (metaphorically, at least), and then you told them to fuck off, possibly scared them, and went off on your own when you got old enough. OK...that happens sometimes. I guess I'm lucky enough to have left my folks on good terms. Good thing, too: they have a rather nice swimming pool I can visit on occasion.
Further summary: Radio Werewolf helps miscreants who can't help themselves by letting them realize that they can help themselves after all, they just have to tap into their animal nature. ...ok, I can buy that, I suppose.

Question: how is it fascist exactly, seeing as how Satanism is typically regarded as individualistic, and fascism is typically collectivist? Which definition of fascist are we looking at here (cuz there are a-plenty!)

Quote:
when once upon a time bloodshed was a thing of the devil,

And here I was trying not to comment on too many single lines...oh well.
When was this? Was this before or after the Ku Klux Klan, the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Holy Roman Empire, or going back to the Judaeo-Christian origin myth when a bunch of slaves left Egypt and conquered a bunch of city-states in their promised land, killing everyone except the virgins (because they raped the virgins. Can't have necrophilia now!)?

Anyway...maybe tomorrow when I'm rested up I'll have something a bit more intelligent to say.

#32679 - 12/08/09 07:44 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline

First of all, I didn't take any advice from you and it is laughable that you think I would. I made my first post in this thread before reading the reply you made in the other one.

Reading your reply makes me think of another question; are you high?

Quote:
The ancient "pagan/satanic" tradition they speak of is something that never exised yet it did exist at the same time. try to follow me if you can. What is Satanism to you???. Does it not mean anything to you? Because to me it means absolutely nothing, yet it is eveything.

Platitudes and meaningless double-speak.

Quote:
What pre-dates the oldest history we as the human race have on paper, or stone, or whatever the fuck it's written on. What was before the vikings? anything? and I say to you YES!!! It was fucking nature.

Now, I am not sure how you can answer those questions by saying "yes" but if you truly want the answers to those questions you should study history.

Quote:
your next question, ah yes the forces of darkness, where to begin. Well I'm sure you realize that everyone has a dark side, some choose to embrace it and explore with it and use it as a tool to overcome certain obstacles in their life

Belief that people have a "dark side" is very Christian.It is indicative of the guilt such a life denying religion wishes to instill in us. Why view things in terms of light and dark? Good is what is good for you and evil is what is bad for you.

I find it funny that you are accusing me of misinterpreting what I have read. I don't see how I did. That little manifesto is very clear in what the Werewolf Order is and what its goals are. So far it appears to be all talk and no action to me. I ask you, a member of The Werewolf Order, why I should take them seriously and you respond with a bunch of irrelevant bullshit.

Those Metzger interviews are over 20 years old. The world we live in resembles nothing like the world Shreck seemed to be so sure he was on the verge of bringing us. As far as I am concerned; The Werewolf Order is one big fail until proven otherwise.

#32684 - 12/08/09 09:01 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

high? yea I guess you can call it that... high on life.. yeah, I believe I am high...

Study History? let me be the first to tell you then: History is bullshit!!! oooohh we know the egyptians built the pyramids, whoope goddam da dooo
wikipedia Julius Caesar and it will say under his literay works: Unfortunately, the majority of his works and speeches have been lost. ...?? what the fuck does that tell us... that the human race isn't capable of keeping records of when we were farted out of the sea and learned how to talk and write and communicate with each other... nobody knows shit, not you, not abraham fucking lincoln, not the long stinky butthairs wedged in my asscheeks....
hey bimbo, I never said you "misinterpretted" anything... or did I... maybe I really am going blind.. I thought I said you "interpretted" it in your own way, and left out the "mis" part...

well poopie, if I'm going blind then I guess I don't need these fucking useless eyeballs anymore... might as well pluck them out with a tablespoon since they're no damn good... this is going to suck balls...

wait, dark side is equilivant to "evil" and "bad things" ?

hmm, I had no idea "dark side" had anything to do with somebody's fucking morality, you thouht that this is what I was implying??..
no no no, fuck the goddam websters or wherever the fuck you got that from, lalaland or some shit, let me give you my definition of it, creativity, imagination, fearlessness, these are the things I attribute to what I call "having a dark side" as opposed to your meaning: AGAINST THE CRHISTIANS ARGGGG KILL EM ALL!!!
look, I'm no fucking darth vader, because frankly speaking, that fucking helmet looks like king kong's butt plug and I'm afraid I would sufficate and choke to death if I was in there.

no shit the videos are 20 years old (a tad bit older to be precise) because that was MY TIME CAPSULE... not yours mine..
I love something in my time capsule, and as a proud satanist, you could not fucking walk into my home without tripping over all the radio werewolf memoribillia, or even tell what color my walls are due to the radio werewolf posters.
jesus-butt-fucking-christ, that's three times I've quoted a LaVeyan aesthetic on you, you really don't know your feral house literaure do you... I THINK NOT

Radio Werewolf isn't around anymore?? really?? the world isn't ruled y satanic werewolves yet?!?!?!?

GET YOUR GREASY SALTY NUTSACK OFF MY TIME-CAPSULE!!!!!
I don't want any pubes on it

#32685 - 12/08/09 09:12 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline

Actually, history covers a lot more than the pyramids and Rome. If you studied it you would know that...

I would also like to point out the fact that I never claimed to be a Connoisseur of Feral House literature.

So far all you have shown is that:

A. You are an idiot

B. You have bad taste in music.

C. Your prowess at insulting is just as horrid as your musical taste.

I truly hope that every Werewolf Order member isn't as retarded as you are. If so you guys are fucked. You couldn't even take over a bowl of Jello.

#32687 - 12/08/09 09:28 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
Damis Offline
pledge

Loc: England

Study History? let me be the first to tell you then: History is bullshit!!! oooohh we know the egyptians built the pyramids, whoope goddam da dooo
wikipedia Julius Caesar and it will say under his literay works: Unfortunately, the majority of his works and speeches have been lost. ...?? what the fuck does that tell us... that the human race isn't capable of keeping records of when we were farted out of the sea and learned how to talk and write and communicate with each other... nobody knows shit, not you, not abraham fucking lincoln, not the long stinky butthairs wedged in my asscheeks....

So basically you discount the whole relevance of history, with no intelligible argument for your point, apart from idiotic rhetoric. Although what I find amusing is the fact that what little "evidence" you are putting forward, basically states that history is irrelevant because we can't keep records, it's probably a safe bet that you didn't take into account the fact that any records created in ancient history would have been lost to time, due to papyrus and the like being very vulnerable to decay.

In a broad sense, everything is history, books are history, as they represent knowledge and views preserved over time, that can give us an insight into historical thought that we can then learn from. The actions of people are also part of history due to the fact that once the action is performed it is part of the past, and thus subject to historical scrutinization. Therefore if we shouldn't even bother in your view with anything historical, then we should not read or produce books,seek knowledge, or utilise any experience or lessons we learn, since yes we learn from past actions, which is a key application of historical study. And the result of following your view would therefore be that we would have no knowledge to build upon, we would invent nothing, nor would we evolve socially or as a civilisation, we would probably cease to survive. What you put forward, is path of destruction through pure ignorance.

Maybe you are content with walking on all fours sniffing your own shit, but you certainly don't speak for the rest of us, keep on licking your own balls fido. \:\)

#32691 - 12/08/09 09:38 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

you're right, I couldn't, my fear of jell-o has only gotten worse since that fateful day the red haired jock bully guy dumped his watermelon kiwi jell-o into my sloppy joe at lunch.

I must say, I am enjoying bouncing from forum to forum with you, it's very exciting (in a relaxing kind of way {non-sexual})

In case you haven't realized (which I beieve to be the case) I cited random examples when I spoke of the pyramids. If you would like me to start another "historical" thread, well... that should be entertaining... better yet, why don't we do this... you find a culture or race that pre-dates the viking runes (and when I say pre-dates I mean something intelligible by a talking human being with an actual language {this does not include cavemen and monkeymen, or anything of that nature}) I will wire over a thousad dollars to you, western union. well, this is the human race we are talking about... hm, anything is possible, ok scratch that option off, make it 5bucks for you hard earned ... "bet"

and I am sure your ipod is full of artists running around in the mainstream with their pants around their ankles looking for some tail.

You no likey my tunes?? that makes me so sad and hurt on the inside that you would say such a thing *goth tear*
my life is ruined on account of you mr. "im not laveyan but i have a lavey avatar"

now i need a nice bloody non-cooked steak so I can eat my sorrows away

#32692 - 12/08/09 09:47 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
Damis Offline
pledge

Well the very fact that you view the whole of history as irrelevant doesn't set you up in a credible position to discuss History. By doing so you would simply be a hypocrite. Although I do have to say, Viking Runes? If I give you the benefit of the doubt in thinking you didn't just yank that off google with a random search for 'history', then you seem to be able to cite an odd amount of historical references to say you view it as a waste of your valuable doggie time..

Here let me throw you a bone.. I threw it off a cliff? Yeah so what? Just go jump off after it, you'll be fine, promise ;).

#32694 - 12/08/09 09:57 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Damis]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

first off, my claim to histry being bullshit stems from the fact that I believe we are all animals, which is the reason this thread was created in the first place, how could a true satanist disagree??..

and if you want to talk survival... well, hun, technology is bullshit too, the cavemen weren't bouncing around slam dancing to marilyn manson, neither were they killing their food with rifles. I believe whole-heartedly in building from the past, I never said I was against history, just that when in regards to us all being animals, history cannot disprove it, which means quite literally, if I really did respond to you it would change the subject and start a new thread called "history". nothing can prove or disprove darwin, in fact I don't know, I practice the religion of I DON'T KNOW. I won't say you don't but if you in fact do then please share with me the secrets to life, why are we here, how did we get here, who put us here.

see, im already getting off subject.

Damis, you don't know how to survive, which is basically what you said though youwordd it differently, that's fine, that would be your deal, not mine.
if the economy ends up flipping on it's head and we go through another "phase" of history being deleted and restarted, or as some people would say "history repeating itself," well then in tht case don't ask for a ride, because this wolf knows how to survive, and the only one riding in my hearse full of fire blankets, compass, emergency survival packs, food rations, bow and arrows, knives (no guns) spare gas supply, and many various other things is my mate, and my little one, which are the only two others I will look after and hunt for if and when that time ever comes in my lifetime, don't ask for a ride down into the jungle away from all the chaos and death, because I'm going to eat, drink and be merry like everyday is xmas.

#32695 - 12/08/09 10:04 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline

The earliest runic inscriptions date back to about 150 A.D.

Evidence for fairly sophisticated political and social organization has been identified in Mesopotamia as long ago as 4700 BC; but most of the post-Neolithic societies that we consider 'civilizations' are dated beginning just about 3000 BC.

Pay up.

My ipod is indeed full of music. Few of the artists could be considered main-stream. I do like a little Katy Perry though ;\)

#32696 - 12/08/09 10:05 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Damis]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

I said I view all history as being irrelevant? did I say that in this forum??.. I don't see it anywhere, point to it with your finger, I'm having trouble seeing where I typed this absurd claim you're speaking of, I've studied history intensely, especially of mine own, which happens to be the vikings by the way, and again, since I am obviously not the only blind one here, that makes two of us, but back on topic, I will repeat myself for you since you're blind like me, I was "pointing" if you will, the fact the we as human beings are upright walking talking shitting arguing cursing ANIMALS, and no history book, stone, building, old hag can ever say otherwise...

The history is not set in stone, have you ever heard that before??? NO?!?! that's ok..

now you have

#32700 - 12/08/09 10:20 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
Damis Offline
pledge

first off, my claim to histry being bullshit stems from the fact that I believe we are all animals, which is the reason this thread was created in the first place, how could a true satanist disagree??..

Scientifically we are all animals, primates with the greatest degree of intelligence compared to every other existing species of animal.. we have the ability of abstract thinking, innovation through use of tools, and the ability to communicate on a sophisticated level. So you are basically saying that we should not strive to fulfil our potential in any way, but rather in your opinion we should pretend to be canines, and emulate a form of behaviour that we do not naturally exhibit. In my view, the refusal to strive towards the fulfilment of ones potential doesn't seem very Satanic.

Secondly, you've mentioned more than once, the notion of true Satanism, not only questioning the authenticity of one of the members on the forum, but also in an attempt to support your statements, so therefore I call on you to elaborate on what you think constitutes this "True" Satanism and also why it is even an issue in the first place.

#32702 - 12/08/09 10:40 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
Gemini Offline
pledge

Loc: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
technology is bullshit too, the cavemen weren't bouncing around slam dancing to marilyn manson, neither were they killing their food with rifles. I believe whole-heartedly in building from the past...

And yet, here you are, using the wonderful piece of "bullshit technology" which you apparently "don't believe in" to spout anti-intellectual anal discharge onto these forums.

I can already tell you you're probably not going to be here long.

-Gemini

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, Nemesis, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Morgan, Draculesti, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.