Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#32703 - 12/08/09 10:42 PM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Damis]
CJB Offline

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Damn it!

I was hoping to have a serious conversation with someone that had a different, yet intelligent (not that the two are mutually exclusive) worldview, and all I get is this guy?

Jesus titty fucking Christ, dude...study what you're talking about before you just randomly go off and post the crap. A civilization that pre-dates the fucking vikings? Egypt and Mesopotamia are just two that I can think of, and I didn't even have to revert to Wikipedia for that!

History can't disprove us being animals? No shit. That's not the point of the study of history.

Whatever. I doubt you're going to answer anything straight anyway.

Just in case you do actually pay attention, food for thought: Without all the history of mankind, all those things you would carry around with you ("because this wolf knows how to survive, and the only one riding in my hearse full of fire blankets, compass, emergency survival packs, food rations, bow and arrows, knives (no guns) spare gas supply") would not exist.
You want to live like a wolf? Run around naked chasing rabbits down on a day to day struggle for survival. Can't do it? Not surprised: you're not built that way. You're built to create and utilize technology (bullshit history in action!). That's the way mother nature made you. Don't pretend otherwise.

Edited by CJB (12/08/09 10:43 PM)
Edit Reason: Goddamn whiskey!

#32710 - 12/09/09 12:53 AM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: CJB]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

food for thought? I'm hungry, that sounds like a damn good idea.
How in the fucking world do you guys make sense to each other. You're probably thinking I'm dumb enough to get down on my knees and run around chasing my own tail, when all I see is a bunch of crazed nerds running around talking in one circle after another, refusing to leave their precious keyboard for two seconds long enough to take a glimpse outside the window, out there, in the real world, the real world where people get cancer and ulcers from blowing so much fucking steam...

ever heard the phrase "don't blow your top or you may drop" no, probably not. well keep flexing that sphincter, you can get hemmoroids that way.

If I wanted to feel this nausiated I would eat a fuck load of cheeseburgers and hot dogs, and rink a shit load of whiskey and climb my ass into a rollercoaster and ride it til I chocked and gaged on my own vomit.

Jesus butt humping christ, I don't even have enough fingers and toes to count all the replies I've recieved just since I hoped on my harley to go get some booze.... oh, and let's see here, one second, ah yes you are ALL still online, well let me stop this right here:

With my experiencce knowing Boyd Rice personally, and of all the true C.O.S. member friends of mine in the "real world" from the various clubs and wichcarft corners in my area, I find it hard to sink into my skull that there is a bunch of satanists sitting around letting their brains melt out to a monitor, no not the Satanism I know, whatever happened to us being against the "ol evil eye"

I would expect as much from a video game forum full of nerds and hackers, not that I know anything of that nature, just putting two and two together... I just can't see a bunch of buckled and jeaned leather jacketed gun collecting sex-crazed satanists staying on a computer for hours on end, forgive me for saying, maybe this just isn't what I thought it was, no offense to any of you argument hungry computer nerds that may be reading this, but this isn't the Satanism I was raised knowing...

look I get called stupid, and... what am I expected to say to that, a complete stranger just called me a fucking idiot, imagined I was "bitching" about "something" do not even tell me how you came up with that one either.... very FIRST thing I typed when I first joined was in red print, someone said I shouldn't and that was it, scroll upwards and see for yourself I used it ONE FUCKING TIME and I'm bitching about it? how'd you come by that one....

permit me for asking before anything else: are you guys serious?
you all sound pissed off, like you are just sitting around in a desk chair waiting for a reason to argue with someone you know you will probably never meet face to face...
HAHAHAHA Satan knows I love a good debate, but calling names and bickering like a bunch of cheerleaders on their periods.....

is anyone even over the age of 30???...
hey pal, you know the comment you threw at me,the one about "not lasting a week on the internet with us because we won't let you type to us anymore" or something like that, you sound like you need a tissue. Nobody is going to get any whinning from me. I might be a fucking weirdo on another planet, but at least I'm mature enough to not talk in circles over and over and over and over and over and over again...

about that "one week" comment.... It sounds like to me you wouldn't last one night around people who I would call satanists. and no, theyre not nerds, they have real lives and actually do go out and do stuff.

some of you sound like you just need to unwind and give your keyboard a break for a couple nights, go get laid, have a vodka, any goth clubs in your area? or maybe even freakfests, or anything of that nature?? There has to be a solution to your pent up anger that LaVey would tell you to your face if you ever met him that that is very unhealthy and ABOVE ALL is a waste of energy.

#32712 - 12/09/09 01:33 AM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

How about wiring me that money now?

Over half of what you wrote in this post is the exactly the same as your reply in the other thread. Were you unable to think of anything else or did you feel the need to tell us that you know Boyd Rice again? That kind of name dropping might impress some people but it sure as hell doesn't impress me.

I would love to be out and about doing things but I am currently stuck at home with a Fibula broken in three places held together by some metal plates and pins. It will be awhile before I can get back to enjoying outdoor activities. So for now the internet is what helps me from going insane due to cabin fever.

Yes, I called you stupid. This is due to the fact that you are stupid. You have posted nothing that would lead me to believe otherwise. And you were bitching about Nemesis's request. You complained that the red font shouldn't be available for use if you aren't supposed it. That sure sounds like bitching to me.

I wonder if your whole "face to face" comment is you trying to be an internet tough-guy. Oh I just love internet tough-guys. I could probably say something now about how if we ever met in real life and you wanted to "throw down" I would most likely knock you out and piss in your mouth, but I won't.

If you are going to quote me please do it correctly or not at all. I didn't say you will "not lasting a week on the internet with us because we won't let you type to us anymore". What I did say was that I would be surprised if you lasted a week. I stick by those words.

Finally; I think you are the only one who is getting angry here. I am not angry at all. I am enjoying making you look like an idiot even though you are fully capable of doing that on your own.

#32713 - 12/09/09 02:17 AM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Radio Werewolf Offline
stranger

that is the smallest record player I have ever fucking seen in my days as a satanist, how'd you get your bones broken? walk up to a Hells Angel and tell him he wasn't a biker...
for your information I never said anything about meeting in person, I was merely commenting on the way you talk to someone who you don't even know, knowing that you WILL NEVER meet that persn face to face, god you like mixing up my words don't you buddy... I feel like I'm being hit on by a sobbing drag queen.
do you know the definition of irony? It's active member breaking more rules than a fucking stranger.

that's a really sad story about getting your bones broken, I feel it only right that I share one wit you: I had a girlfriend once that I really cared about, we're no longer together on account of some loan sharks I got messed up with, which is why I have learned from my mistakes to never make a bet I couldn't keep. The other end of that deal was that you provided to me a little thing caled "evidence" if you know what the fuck that is....

I probably hate "internet tough guys" (I do hope I quoted you "correctly") as much if not more than you. which is why if you were that same kind of person, I would then say that if we ever met in person I would probably ram a screwdriver in your head, but of course I would be appreciative and nice enough to leave you a beer on your tombstone just for being brave enough to actually come and visit me, but I won't. I might even say I wouldn't do that at all because I can just let the bikers ridicule you to the point where you would take that screwdriver and ram it in your own head, but I won't.

and the only possible way you could know if I was either angry or calm was if you were some kind of psychic with a very high intuition, and, well... I am sure you know how LaVey feels aout those people...

I think we got off on the wrong foot, Hi I am a satanist, you "say" you're a satanist, I can't say you're not because I don't know you, you don't know me either even though, you probably think you do since you talk like a neurotic crystal gazer... we both are obviously very opposed to each other's world views, I think you are fuckin stupid as fuck, you think I'm stupid, you don't make any fucking sense, I don't make any sense to you, and last but not least, I found you ammusing but that spark of interest has gone out FUCK THIS THREAD im off to another random place, your fucking jaw-flapping in circles has begun to bore me

#32714 - 12/09/09 03:03 AM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

No, my friends car had a slight a disagreement with a tree. I don't know any Hell's Angels but I am going to assume that you are trying to tell me that you do. More name dropping, how surprising.

Rest assured the way I talk to people online is the same way I would talk them face to face. Sobbing drag queen? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I would give you some evidence but there would be no point to it since the evidence would come in the form of historical records and you think history is bullshit. Go to school, read a book, search the internet; surely you can do at least one of those things.

I think when you said you might "let the bikers ridicule you" what you meant to say was "have the bikers ridicule you". Why can't the big bad "werewolf" fight his own battles? Oh, that's right; you had to cling onto something retarded like The Werewolf Order to be able to find the strength to better yourself and your position. How sad.

I don't need to be a psychic to tell how flustered you were getting. All I had to do was read your posts. Your horrible attempts at flaming me and incoherent ramblings says it all.

You're right, I don't know you, however, after reading your posts I think I know enough. I am not going to debate who is a Satanist and who isn't; I have my opinion but I don't really care either way.

What I do know is that you are stupid. Not only that but you are also weak, a joiner. No different from all the other weaklings who don't know how to live their life without the guidance of some sky-daddy. All you did is take the opposite side. No doubt in order to lash out at those whom you feel wronged by. You felt victimized from a young age so you adopted this image of Bad Ass-Werewolf-Satanist-Neo-Nazi to make you feel strong. Better to be the predator than the prey. In reality you are that same scared little kid, just in darker clothes.

I am delighted to here that you are "off to another random place". I do hope you mean another website. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

#32715 - 12/09/09 03:18 AM Re: Werewolf Order [Re: Radio Werewolf]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Werewolf man, you sound like a complete idiot. You might think that I am not as enlightened as you are, and perhaps you are correct. But if what you have to contribute is considered being enlightened by your group of aquaintances, then I much more prefer to be in the dark.

And the music on werewolf radio is utter and complete shit.
Again, just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.