Page 10 of 10 « First<678910
Topic Options
#101258 - 06/29/15 01:29 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Sargeist]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
since you basically sound somewhat legit, and when it comes to helping random strangers, I'm basically "towelie" - just wired as such. Not unlike 'Rem' (if you're familiar with the whole death note saga)

The wifey? does not like it one fucking bit when I grow a beard. It itches when we kiss, and truthfully, I don't even like having one either - I just get lazy sometimes and let it do its thing. Not a problem.

Arms are quite the thing? Hey! If that bothers you so much, turns-out there's these mmm... weights you can curl. They're pretty cheap, too - if the time and energy invested is worth the apprehensions.

And no, people don't get all offended when you tinker with preconceived notions of gender. I'm fairly effeminate, at least in an emotional sense - I have never run into any issues. I care about people I care about - I'm not "24-7 Satan!" BUT... if pushed, yeah! we can step outside for a "chat"

Anyway, you won't spend your life "girlfriendless" if you'd just get the fuck over yourself. That you are posting such apprehensions is symptomatic of the underlying problem.

As if my having a small cock has ever once kept a girl from coming back for more :p

You're over-thinking things, my man. Be you.

#101378 - 07/04/15 10:24 AM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Sargeist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Sargeist
When it comes to sex appeal I'm a little fucked. I'm 30 years old yet without a beard I look like 20. I'm also short and fragile looking because of short limbs (my arms are quite thin, unlike my legs) and have a round belly I can't seem to get rid of. In other words I don't look exactly manly. However, I always wanted to look androgynous but the problem is that most women find androgynous men repulsive (specially metalheads) and I don't want to spend the rest of my life girlfriendless.

My advice, and I mean this constructively, is for you to end your little pity party, go out there and get yourself a girlfriend. All those things you said are just excuses for inaction. Don’t get all hung up on being short. Short guys get laid all the time. Most girls prefer a clean-shaven guy (at least here in America), so shave. A lot of 30 year olds, men and women, would LIKE to look 20 – own it.

Thin arms, round belly? Sign up for a gym membership and actually go. Eat healthier. Most women find androgynous men repulsive? Since when? Justin Bieber became an international sex symbol looking and singing androgynously. Prince? David Bowie? Again, just another excuse for you to sit around feeling sorry for yourself.

#101380 - 07/04/15 01:55 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: William Wright]
Sargeist Offline

Loc: Chile
Well, I just began doing HIIT cardio and given up on refined sugar and soft drinks. I'm also trying to eat more frequently during the day to keep the metabolism going.

About androgyny, I think it's mostly teenage girls that find androgynous men attractive. At least I've never heard about female headbangers getting horny for that kind of men.

#101381 - 07/04/15 02:22 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Sargeist]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
*chuckles* "Thanks for calling the 600 hotline, we are always glad to be of assistance"

Seriously, though. Yeah, I would tend to agree that it is mostly teenage girls that find the androgynous attractive. And rightfully so. If I had a hymen I'd probably cringe at the idea of breaking it (but what do I know? I'm a "dood")

I really have to ask: "female head bangers"? Here's a hint - they enjoy coke - ALOT (just like the label on that stupid soda can says) there is usually nothing more to it. ;\)

It is quite possible that you are looking for love in all the wrong places.

If you're just not a manly-man you're probably not going to find "her" at any sort of sausage-fest of a concert, and even if you do, you're talking a quite a few sausage-packing competitors with quite the amount of blow to blow (to get blown). Not a good scene. The "female head bangers" - the good ones are few and far between. You may just as well date a stripper.

You've probably run into her a few times already, maybe in school, maybe at the market - you just didn't have the balls were too self-conscious to say "hi" "don't put the pussy on pedestal"

If you don't ask, the answer is always "no" ;\)

Edited by antikarmatomic (07/04/15 02:32 PM)
Edit Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGN_eAEbA

#101385 - 07/05/15 11:08 AM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Sargeist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
About androgyny, I think it's mostly teenage girls that find androgynous men attractive. At least I've never heard about female headbangers getting horny for that kind of men.

I’d imagine that there are more than a few cougar mom-types who find young androgynous men attractive but regardless, you just gotta get out there and interact. Get over yourself and your “poor me” story, go meet women and be confident. This isn’t rocket science. It's up to you.

#101397 - 07/06/15 02:08 AM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: William Wright]
Satanic Princess Offline

Loc: New Zealand
A part of me hates being attractive.
I'm 6'2", curvy, with long, toned legs; an athletic build; with long, thick, curly dark brown hair that reaches my hips; dark, clear olive skin and liquid-chocolate brown eyes (like Arabic eyes).
And all guys (and some girls) seem to want from me is sex and will do anything to get it and don't seem to realise that I stay faithful to my boyfriend. Sigh.
Is screaming out "you're in the friendzone, fucking deal with it!" too rude?

I plan to live forever.... so far, so good! \:\)

#101406 - 07/07/15 06:57 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Satanic Princess]
MReynolds Offline
Permanently Banned Troll

Um, you sound un-attractive to me.. and yes, I like females too, so..

Nah, not too rude though.. lol \:\)

#101407 - 07/07/15 07:26 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Sargeist]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Well, I just began doing HIIT cardio and given up on refined sugar and soft drinks. I'm also trying to eat more frequently during the day to keep the metabolism going.

So really, the point you were making is that gender-identity is something you want to conform to? And here I thought you were trying to demonstrate a challenge to the status quo.

7 Billion people, by the odds, there's someone for everyone. If, you're the type that needs another person to complete you. If it's just primal desire and sex, you can work what you've got with skill (but hey booze and coke help too).

If you lack confidence in your convictions, people smell it on you and it's repulsive. Literally.

How do you feel about a limp handshake?

Edited by SIN3 (07/07/15 07:29 PM)
Edit Reason: Maybe it's a little over 7 now, hell if I know. I had to google it.

#101418 - 07/08/15 10:57 AM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: MReynolds]
Satanic Princess Offline

Loc: New Zealand
 Originally Posted By: MReynolds
Um, you sound un-attractive to me.. and yes, I like females too, so..

Nah, not too rude though.. lol \:\)

Thank you, thankyou Matty ;\)
Hahhahaha; I sure you're equally unattractive :p LOL

I plan to live forever.... so far, so good! \:\)

#108600 - 09/11/16 01:47 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Satanic Princess]
Coligula Offline
stranger

Loc: Shithole, Uruguay
Well, I knew a few and stuff. I hadn't the opportunity to see character changes through hormone therapy (something that many say it's true), but I can tell something more:

Character is something that's forged, so becouse transexuals can't have children, they also have similiarities with infertile women (or men). They can't have children, so they don't have the same things preassuring them as with women. They know they can fuck all they want, when they want it, and with anyone.

I've experienced some rage attacks, but I think that was just me. Maybe hormones I don't know. Culture maybe, they have their own culture even though they try to imitate women... for example: You will notice that they have a crapton of transexual friends.

Edited by Coligula (09/11/16 01:55 PM)

#108601 - 09/11/16 03:00 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Coligula]
venomcultist Offline
pledge

you can't love someone who's the same gender, it's not about children although I do enjoy the company of small people. True love is a journey of realisation via the two sides of the universe man vs woman, if you're not willing to strike while the iron is hot, if you're not willing to sacrifice perhaps part or all of yourself, if you're not willing to move heaven and earth for a woman then life for you would be numb, colorless and tedious.
#108613 - 09/11/16 10:56 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Coligula]
Lyscii Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: Coligula
Well, I knew a few and stuff. I hadn't the opportunity to see character changes through hormone therapy (something that many say it's true), but I can tell something more:

Character is something that's forged, so becouse transexuals can't have children, they also have similiarities with infertile women (or men). They can't have children, so they don't have the same things preassuring them as with women. They know they can fuck all they want, when they want it, and with anyone.
STDs are still a thing, so I don't fuck everything that moves. Not having to worry about spawning a kid is pretty great though. I wouldn't want one even if I had the ability to create one.

As far as hormones changing character, it does have an effect, though it's not super drastic. My interests and taste in music and food changed a bit, but most of what I liked before I still like. I can be a little more emotional, I do cry every now and then, as opposed to pretty much never. I am overall a happier person, and having a body that's much closer to how I see myself in my head is a pretty big factor in that.

Right around when I first started transitioning, I decided that things would work best if I truly did not care what anyone thought about me. I was fully prepared if my family, friends, and job rejected me. Thankfully, none of that happened. But I believe that thought changed my character at least as much as hormones did, if not more. Instead of feeling like I needed to become a stereotype of femininity, I stayed rather androgynous. I don't really care if someone mis-genders me, and the ones who can't seem to figure me out do provide some amusement.

--
Venom, sexual orientation is different from being transgender. And the fact that I love my girlfriend is enough evidence to shut your silly statement down.

#110270 - 11/14/16 05:37 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Stag]
Dallas101 Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
Here are my opinions. First be yourself To be honest I myself am bisexual and you know what it's who the heck I am. Also I fully support anyone who identifies with any sexuality or gender identity, and honestly sometimes I feel like a girl on the inside and I'm proud to be who I am so as for you be yourself and you'll always have me and many others and this goes out to everyone your not alone and there are people just like you questioning who they are and I encourage them to explore who they are.

#110300 - 11/15/16 08:36 PM Re: Transgenderism. [Re: Sargeist]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX

Cardio is great, but you need to lift to do something about the scrawny arms. Don't just cut sugar, have some protein.

Page 10 of 10 « First<678910

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.055 seconds of which 0.037 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.