Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#33652 - 01/07/10 05:11 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Bacchae]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ecotopia

I hope the spell I cast here will turn out perfect \:\)
I believe beyond all doubt that it will.

I spent four years in a mental hospital, two in a closed concrete corridor with a TV room and two years in an open facility where I could take a walk whenever I wanted to. The time there wasn't wasted though since I read two books per month and spent my days summoning and taming demonic forces. Something that can be very useful.

As I said in my opening post I havent had the time yet to read the Satanic Bible \:\) Today I live a simple life in a suburb and go to work and do rather factory-like monotone tasks. I know things are gonna change rapidly though and that soon!

The book Im working on will have the title "School of Life, an exploration and divination of the human psyche". So far I have written 72 shorter chapters of about 500-1000 words each. I started writing in August 2005 and the final product will be available for download free of charge as a pdf somewhere in 2012.

If it works on 10 people maybe it will work on 100 \:\)

What about converting people? Naa... It's much smarter to steal their babies. Only problem is that it's a method that takes generations. If only there was a faster way.

MorningStar93

#33658 - 01/07/10 06:44 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
I spent four years in a mental hospital, two in a closed concrete corridor with a TV room and two years in an open facility where I could take a walk whenever I wanted to. The time there wasn't wasted though since I read two books per month and spent my days summoning and taming demonic forces.

Honestly, do we need any further elaboration?

Let me guess, your were diagnosed with schizophrenia.

If not, what were you diagnosed with. And, what did you do to find yourself as a ward of the State?

#33659 - 01/07/10 06:49 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Fist]
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
Soilitude is a beautiful thing, but what's important is the life you live outside of it.

You can read as many books as you like but if you have very little experience to apply your knowledge you're just quoting others. Anybody can do that.

#33819 - 01/10/10 03:56 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
Who exactly are you trying to entice into reading this work?

Some days I doubt myself and think that I have taken on me to big a project but there are people around me who encourage me to go on.

What I want to accomplish with the book I'm writing is to build an Autobahn in human consciousness that will enhance abstract thinking and advance communication to a new height.

I still write some simple typos though...

MorningStar93

#33821 - 01/10/10 04:18 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

What I want to accomplish with the book I'm writing is to build an Autobahn in human consciousness that will enhance abstract thinking and advance communication to a new

This about made me spit out my coffee. You do realize you are going to have to bring up your level to the power of about a million right? Talk about ignoring the balance factor :P

Thank you for a spirit lifting chuckle on a rainy sunday afternoon \:\)

#33944 - 01/13/10 11:29 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Dan_Dread]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

It looks like the party is over for now.
I'll post a sample chapter for your joy \:\)

I wrote the book in chapters dated with month and year so that the reader can develop with him. I'll also recommend the reader to read one or two chapters per day to get the best effect.

Ok.

----------------------------------------------------
SOL chapter 021 -- Jack the fishing rod
December 2005

This book is based on an agreement. I supply the material and you build the houses. I construct the tools and parts and you assemble the cars. I mould the Lego pieces and you build the products.

Imagine the great unknown as a gigantic sea. Next, imagine all elements as fishes in that sea. They are of different colours, forms and sizes. Everything you can find in the sea can be explained and mapped as a fish. As you carry on you create a list of experience with the fishes in the sea. There are ugly fishes. There are common fishes. There are gold fishes. There are marvellous fishes.

Imagine the great sea as a home of shoals of shoals ad infinitum. There are places you visited before and there are places where you are all green. To navigate the great unknown you need preparation or you might get an escapade. I will provide the tools. Your temple is your micro cosmos. To recycle everything that passes by is a good idea. If you get hit you need knowledge of how to continue.

This is a good place to introduce Jack. Jack is cool, he is ok. At a first glance he radiates competence. He is a fishing rod you see, a good ol friend that is as useful as a Swiss army-knife and as likeable as your first car. His expertise is to swing its hook and find what you need. (J looks like a hook for catching fishes in the sea). After throwing it out time flies by while you keep listening to what it finds.

Jack the fishing rod can be called by dialling the short "J" or "j". J symbolizes the hook at the end of the line that is connected to the rod ("J" has also been reported to look like an upside-down cane). In the alphabet J is preceded by I and succeeded by K.

I take Jack and my baits and prepare for a fight against one of the ugly old fishes. Even though I'm blind I still know my Kung Fu!

Depending on what kind of fish you find you may take proper action. If you are sport fishing for fun you might take a picture and then throw it back into the water. If you need it as your daily bread then cook the fish and enjoy your meal. If you have a cat perhaps he or she likes it.

Back to Jack. In universe all matter affect all matter with gravity regardless of distance. Even though its close to absolute zero two bodies (containers) on each side of the earth causes gravity against each other. Two randomly chosen fishes affect each other.

When you activate Jack you throw the hook (with a yummy bait) out into the sea and haul in a fish. Jack! Lure it in!

For every time you encounter the same fish that wins "the strength test" you get better and better at the craft of fishing. Game over, try again. For every attempt at outsmarting the same monster you refine your skills.

When you find fishes in the great sea that you like you may want to transport it into your private pond. Watch the fishes multiply and live their lives under your loving care.

An exercise for tomorrow is to find a place to keep your new toy. Personally I have a place for it in my garage where I go and fetch it whenever Im ready for some fishing!

----------------------------------------------------
posted by MorningStar93 to the600club.com in Jan-10

Edited by MorningStar93 (01/13/10 11:44 AM)

#33946 - 01/13/10 11:49 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Sweet baby Jesus! That was truly awful. That has got to be up there with 'Poetry Not Allowed.'

Again, care to elaborate on that vacation in the mental hospital?

#33951 - 01/13/10 12:46 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jake999 Offline

Autobahn... Having driven the autobahn, all I could think of was the dreaded STAU sign flashing from the overpasses, after reading that mess. STAU meant there was a traffic jam ahead.

Writing is about clarity and communication. You definitely need a LOT of practice.

#33952 - 01/13/10 12:46 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Fist
care to elaborate on that vacation in the mental hospital?

Not sure... I could say that if everyone in the world was belted in an isolation cell for a week maybe there would be more humble people in this world.

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
Read up on scientific theory and didactics before your imagery leads you down a mental cul-de-sac

I admit I had to go to wikipedia and look up both "didactics" and "cul-de-sac".

In the science of Magick you must have absolute clarity and focus or you will be unstable and conjure up phantoms from your subconscious. One must obtain Magick Memory where you chose what and how you remember things. Also one must go through the tedious work of perfecting every building stone of your Pyramid.

MorningStar93

#33954 - 01/13/10 01:33 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Please refrain from taking Acid before posting...

If you have something to say, just say it. Don't try to wrap it up and disguise it as some convoluted allegory in an attempt to make yourself look more intelligent. If you have something to say that has actual substance it doesn't need any padding to make it stand out.

#33970 - 01/13/10 08:28 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
You've spent time in a psych hospital? So have a lot of other people. It doesn't mean anything in and of itself.

No matter who you are and what you've done, good writing is hard.

#33994 - 01/14/10 07:43 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

To Morning Star 93,

I do believe you are a very sincere sort of person, and that you are honestly trying to write a book, which you regard as meaningful, and which you wish to share with a reader, and which you hope the reader will find meaningful as well.

I am not a professional writer, but from my own experiences, I would like to offer you some advice, in point form, regarding the specific project, you appear to be pursuing:

Do that research and do plenty of it. Become an expert in the area you wish to write about. This may take some time and it will require that you read and read and read before anything else.

Confirm the conclusions you have drawn from your research against experience, bodies of knowledge, expertise and opinion. Try to develop your own position or thesis, with regard to the material, you have studied and try to make sure, your position or thesis, is supported in some way, by evidence and/or theory.

Test your newly acquired position or thesis within a community of knowledgeable individuals or experts. Be prepared to have your position challenged and criticised, and certain aspects of it shown to be false, or immature in thought and articulation.

Re - adjust and re - articulate your corrected and strengthened position or thesis if necessary. Go through the third step above again and again if you wish to, and if others are willing to work with you.

Present your position or thesis in the form of a book. If you cannot establish your own position or thesis, than you may wish to present your work, as a straight history of something, or possibly some sort of straight reporting of something etc.

Write, in order, to be very clearly understood by people, rather than trying to impress people, as some sort of world renowned expert or teacher. Write as if you were spelling things out for a five year old, but without any of the patronising airs.

Write in a plain and simple language, which carefully explains the material you have studied; your position (if applicable) and how your position conforms or adds to the material you have studied.

Keep the jargon out if you can. If not, try to simply and carefully define and explain the terms you use, and any philosophical and theoretical constructs, you happen to employ.

Do not use metaphor or allegory. This is my opinion if you must use metaphor and allegory, than establish your position, as clearly and as literally as possible beforehand.

I dont know if any of this will help. It may not. Hopefully it will not add to any confusion you may be feeling.

I recommend also reading some good material on researching, and building and presenting, an idea in written form as well.

Good luck to you and keep trying to present your work in better and better ways.

#34015 - 01/15/10 04:15 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: ]
Anthony West Offline
stranger

Loc: Germany
Also to Morning Star 93,

(Ill just be blunt about this.)
Youre writing is terrible. In fact, it just sucks. I was unable to pay any real attention to its meaning due to the fact I kept wondering why the fuck am I wasting my time with this?! Practice and steal a few ideas from other writers.

Other than the fact that you need some serious time to observe good literature and writing period, best of luck!

#34017 - 01/15/10 04:55 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Anthony West]
Baron dHolbach Offline

Originally Posted By: Anthony West
(Ill just be blunt about this.)
Youre writing is terrible. In fact, it just sucks.

The kindest response to poor writing is to do what many of us, including yourself, are doing on this thread, so I hope the writer in question is grateful. To praise what is poor is an act of cruelty, here on this Earth where all of us are racing to the grave and will cross the finish line all too soon.

#34033 - 01/15/10 08:18 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
Simon Jester Offline
stranger

Thank you MorningStar93...this is perfectly charming.

If I might make a friendly observation: your title seems a touch unweildy. Perhaps something brief. Quercus, for instance.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.