Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#34044 - 01/15/10 03:24 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: ]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ecotopia

MatthewJ1,

Your post is flawless and very well composed. I will learn from you how to present yourself as a respected cornerstone in a social community.

My roof where I can't progress at the moment is my instability. Also, I should learn that when you find a good vein don't pollute it.

Originally Posted By: MatthewJ1
I do believe you are a very sincere sort of person, and that you are honestly trying to write a book, which you regard as meaningful, and which you wish to share with a reader, and which you hope the reader will find meaningful as well.

Sometimes I find impurities in myself but I try to burn them away. Every drop of blood must be properly routed.

Good luck to you and keep trying to present your work in better and better ways.

I will.

#34116 - 01/17/10 01:49 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Simon Jester]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Simon Jester
If I might make a friendly observation: your title seems a touch unweildy. Perhaps something brief. Quercus, for instance.

If you think "Quercus" is such a good name then why don't you write your own book.

#34117 - 01/17/10 01:53 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: ]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

The illuminated adepts only give of their light unto the world.

Good luck to you and keep trying to present your work in better and better ways.

After some thought I must add that I have lived a life in the ice-cold for so long now. I wanted to acknowledge the warmth your effort brought.

#34142 - 01/17/10 08:32 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

To Morning Star, I just wanted to add some further things here.

If you enjoy movies than you may be able to learn a great deal about the Satanic philosophy from just watching.

The reading is certainly important, but watching and studying the right films is important as well.

Here are some good ones:

Nightmare Alley with Tyrone Power. This is essential viewing. Book is critical as well in my opinion. "Mister I was made for it!"

The Original Scarface - Fantastic movie.

All the Kings Men - Brilliant stuff. One of the best movies I have seen.

Scarlett Street - I love noir.

The Sea Wolf - Rough and hard.

Key Largo - Mean ole Rocco (From memory I believe it is Edward G Robinson, in this. Robinson is a master.)

"M" - frightening thing, great.

Citizen Kane - Nothing needs to be said here, watch it.

The first two Godfather Movies - more great stuff.

Metropolis, and The Cabinet of Dr Caligari - How important were these movies for what was to come later.

The two Dr. Phibes movies - brilliant and mad.

If you watch and study these movies and identify yourself with the main characters, or wish to study and emulate them than "Mister you were made for it!"

P.S. There are many more. Jake and Dr.Aquino, if you are out there maybe you can suggest some others?

#34143 - 01/17/10 10:16 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: ]
Jake999 Offline

Wise Blood
The Ruling Class
The Gangster
The Bitter Tea of General Yen
10 Rillington Place
Lifeboat
The 7 Faces of Dr. Lao
Freaks
The Gods Must Be Crazy
Koyanisquaatsi
Blade Runner
Dr. Zhivago
Rosemary's Baby
The Devil's Rain

#34144 - 01/17/10 10:39 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Jake999]
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
A couple of good movies with Christopher Lee in them-

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of the Sith
City Of The Dead (This has Satanic themes in it but I placed it here for entertainment purposes. The performances are much better than the performances in the clips of The Devil's Rain I've seen.)

The original Scarface has been mentioned. Try the 80s remake with Al Pacino. I'm not big on crime movies but I love that.

If we're talking Blade Runner we should also include:

Alien and Aliens
Ghost In The Shell
Neon Genesis Evangelion: End Of Evangelion (All of the major religions and some of the minor ones are looked at in this film)
The Matrix

Watch Akira if you really have to. It's SO over-rated.

#34147 - 01/17/10 11:08 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Jake999]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Some good ones there Jake and Pete and certainly a few I haven't had a chance to see yet.

The one which really strikes me is The Gangster. Will have to search that one out as I haven't seen it yet and am keen.

Really want to see The Ruling Class and Wise Blood as well.

This thread is starting to get off track a touch and is moving into the Film section, so I will make this my final post.

#34780 - 01/29/10 02:09 PM More on "Visions for the future" [Re: MorningStar93]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Back on topic to "Visions for the future".

A statement: The era of necessities of secrets is coming to its end.

If aliens landed on our planet and I was selected to represent mankind and greet them I would offer them a cup of coffee and show them the good things in our world. The Niagara Falls, the rainforests of Madagascar and walk on the Great Wall of China.

Then I would excuse us and say that even though we have been doing this for hundreds of years we haven't gotten further then this (Who do you think was behind the French, American and Russian revolutions?).

Something that should exist in the "world soul" that I will tell you about here is the knowledge about the IX°. The IX° is an incredible revelation that is incomprehendable to the lower degrees and the people who attained it can be considered to have reached "supreme enlightment".

Before Aleister Crowley jumped in the beginning of 20'tied century it is believed that very few individuals in the history of mankind ever made that leap and attained the IX°. He showed the way for others to follow. Today maybe 1 in 10-million reach that degree and maybe 1 in a 100-thousand is of the right material. With the teachings I have developed people on all degrees can reach higher.

Supreme Enlightment exists and makes a lot of the books out there obsolete. Teaching the IX° to the public is forbidden and punishable by death but that has never happened. Every now and then someone invents the wheel and those will either join us or die. Through secret handshakes I know that there is one other at this forum, Dr.Aquino who attained IX°.

My problem is that I jumped without laying a good foundation which takes years so I am uncontrolled. I have done hundreds of hours of mediation but need more time for doing the necessary alchemical work.

In the old Aeon the Hermits shunned away from the world and sought refugee in the mountains. In the new Aeon the Hermits will take control and rule the world thus changing the meaning of the word "Hermit" a bit.

--------------------------------

Last weekend I had my brother over as my guest and we played "Wii Sports Resort" for a couple of hours and then went to the movies and watched the new George Clooney movie "Up in the air". Very entertaining.

MorningStar93

Edited by MorningStar93 (01/29/10 02:10 PM)

#34797 - 01/29/10 06:39 PM Re: More on "Visions for the future" [Re: MorningStar93]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
What in fuck are you rambling on about?

Honestly, this nonsense real close to breaking the 'poetry not allowed' rule.

You are not a writer, and you have no future in writing. Give it up. This sort of stream of consciousness drivel went out with Jack Kerouac.

#34812 - 01/30/10 02:14 AM Re: More on "Visions for the future" [Re: Fist]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Fist, you're killing me!

Keep it up, MorningStar93 - this sort of "writing" provides me with a pertinent reminder of why I'm not a member of any New Age/Magick/Occult groups and a bloody good laugh.
Seriously, what drugs are you on?

#34854 - 01/31/10 02:27 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: MorningStar93]
Simon Jester Offline
stranger

Quote:
If you think "Quercus" is such a good name then why don't you write your own book.

Perhaps I was not sufficiently blunt.

Writing is an art for which you have no talent. Please desist.

#34913 - 02/01/10 07:21 AM Re: More on "Visions for the future" [Re: MorningStar93]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

(AL II, 55) "Thou shalt obtain the order & value of the English Alphabet; thou shalt find new symbols to attribute them unto."

Originally Posted By: MorningStar93
... the new George Clooney movie "Up in the air"

Uuhhh... this made me feel like shit...

#34936 - 02/01/10 02:16 PM My IX° is bigger than your IX°. [Re: MorningStar93]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: MorningStar93
Before Aleister Crowley jumped in the beginning of 20'tied century it is believed that very few individuals in the history of mankind ever made that leap and attained the IX°. He showed the way for others to follow. Today maybe 1 in 10-million reach that degree and maybe 1 in a 100-thousand is of the right material. With the teachings I have developed people on all degrees can reach higher.

Supreme Enlightment exists and makes a lot of the books out there obsolete. Teaching the IX° to the public is forbidden and punishable by death but that has never happened. Every now and then someone invents the wheel and those will either join us or die. Through secret handshakes I know that there is one other at this forum, Dr.Aquino who attained IX°.

I assume that MorningStar93 is talking about the IX° O.T.O., which is just the heterosexual sex-magick degree, e.g. make a wish while porking someone of the opposite sex and you get it. Not a bad line for getting laid, I suppose.

The VIII° is the same thing via masturbation, and Crowley added the XI° as a homosexual complement to the IX°, get it? [The X° is a purely administrative degree, being the national head of a particular O.T.O. group.]

The O.T.O. is basically a sex-magick spin on Freemasonry, which is certainly more fun than just standing around wearing aprons; but up to the VII° the degrees are all pretty occultsy-traditional. Even the O.T.O.'s name/initials has a not-so-hidden meaning: a phallus between two testicles.

#35021 - 02/02/10 02:37 PM Power of images [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
I assume that MorningStar93 is talking about the IX° O.T.O., which is just the heterosexual sex-magick degree, e.g. make a wish while porking someone of the opposite sex and you get it. Not a bad line for getting laid, I suppose.

Yeah... I know... I must conquer the word pussy...

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
Even the O.T.O.'s name/initials has a not-so-hidden meaning: a phallus between two testicles.

It's fun to explore images. Have you noticed how f and t relate? They both look like pistols.

Then you can examine b and d, they both look like Al Capone-style machine guns.

Next you have n, u and c and they all look like Magnets \:\)

MorningStar93

#35630 - 02/14/10 10:48 AM Re: Power of images [Re: MorningStar93]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Hi guys and sorry if I turned dead but I have had a laptop crash and don't have a computer anymore. Luckily there seem to be a copy of all my work.

Can't say when I can get back to writing again... \:\(

MorningStar93

Edited by MorningStar93 (02/14/10 10:49 AM)

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.