Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#35658 - 02/14/10 06:54 PM Re: Power of images [Re: MorningStar93]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
It does sound like a good way to bed simpletons, “suck on this and I’ll give you a treat”....not that far removed from Sunday school as I recall lol.

#36154 - 03/08/10 07:09 AM Magickal techniques [Re: MorningStar93]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ecotopia
Uhhh... ook I have had enough now...

The thing is that I'm afraid all the time to make new misstakes and spawn new deamons. There must be something wrong with my radar. Can he get past it?

Some crap have to be cut out for this to work on a larger scale. There have been some new discoveries here at this website and I have learned my lessons. There is nothing more to be gained from this and I no longer wish to be associated with someone who fucking can't get it right. There is a time for creative chaos and there is a time for conservative codes of conduct.

A technique the advanced student should master is how to conjure demons and thought forms to visible appearance and then project a new reality unto them. A demonstration could be this text that have been here in the background that I have meditated a lot on: -"for a couple of years as it drained my fears". I must find something better to "drain my fears".

Among the most important tools in a magicians arsenal is the use of offices to map new people one meets. One should obtain a plentiful character gallery. This can be achieved by watching movies, reading books or interacting with other humans on a web forum. The most useful offices in the daily life is the use of who is King and/or Queen (to make it "good Magick" one should add that a standard deck have four Kings and four Queens).

Two other strong offices are "the guilty one" and being "the one who gives good Karma to others in need".

One of the few memories I have from junior-high (age 13 to 16) is when my religion teacher asked the classroom what they would do if god appeared on earth, said follow me and turned the Eiffel Tower upside down to prove it. We must give the children of the world these kinds of memories.

There is no law beyond do what thou wilt.

MorningStar93

(Some hbt-people might get disappointed but in this life im hetero \:\) )

#36863 - 03/21/10 04:52 PM "Vision for the future" [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks \:\)

A reflection I made:

Some days I hate the "pressure to deliver" and shun away from flirting when walking on the street. Other days I feel that there is nothing better then standing in the spot light. Sometimes a little buzzing can make you feel good and improve your health.

Anyway... back to Visions for the future...

To defeat our enemies we must use all means possible. The following is a story about Crowley and one of his spells. I don't know if it's real or just a tall tale.

Crowley searched for some time for the ugliest human he could find and when he found one that was to his liking, a really ugly specimen, he abducted this person.

At a secret location he had prepared a chamber underground and trained the staff working there for their task. In the middle of this magickal chamber stood a chair. The guy who just happened to be unlucky was strapped to the chair for 30 years in unbelievable agony.

I wonder what happened to him?

#36866 - 03/21/10 06:26 PM Re: "Vision for the future" [Re: MorningStar93]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Yes, this will be a tall tale, MorningStar93. I've read practically everything there is to read by and about Crowley and while he certainly made a point of having sex with women he found unattractive as a Tantric practice, the ugly-man-in-a-cellar-for-30-years is not one I have previously encountered.
I suspect this story erupted from your fertile imagination.

#36870 - 03/21/10 08:18 PM Re: "Vision for the future" [Re: MorningStar93]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: MorningStar93

Crowley searched for some time for the ugliest human he could find and when he found one that was to his liking, a really ugly specimen, he abducted this person.

At a secret location he had prepared a chamber underground and trained the staff working there for their task. In the middle of this magickal chamber stood a chair. The guy who just happened to be unlucky was strapped to the chair for 30 years in unbelievable agony.

I wonder what happened to him?

I'd like to see some documentation on this. Like Felix, I've been reading on Crowley and "the occult" for a hell of a long time and this is the kind of thing that would not have gone unreported, save in the mind of someone who wanted to make up a good story and attribute it to Aleister Crowley. Always easiest to libel a dead man.

#39764 - 07/01/10 11:05 PM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: Bacchae]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
The way I work is not really open to discussion. Unless there is a mutual benefit or working. Try asking your soul how it would like to worship "it"SELF for achieving awareness, thought and JOY. Do as you please. Every living thing knows what is right and what is wrong.

#39774 - 07/02/10 01:27 AM Re: "Vision for the future" in Satanic Philosophy [Re: NeoZombie]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
I don't mean to be rude here, but I don't think MorningStar93 is worth the time people are taking to discuss his matters with. he already mentioned that he has been housed in a mental facility, and has done very slight reading in the areas he's trying to discuss. It seems to me that his mind has made what it has out of the small amounts of information is has received and now MorningStar93 regards himself as an expert of sorts on those matters, at least until his views are challenged, at which point he renounces his views and agrees to the terms which the other party set. He seems very maliable, as his mind is able to jump from one 'absolute' to the other, unable to differentiate between what is real and his imaginings. I do think his book, should he ever finish it, would be an interesting read, if not more than for entertainment, but fear other such people, vulnerable to the same mental fluxuations, should get their hands on it and start a cult following of their own. I also don't think that MorningStar93 has the ability to fully grasp the concepts here on this forum, and even less, the ability to soundly debate them. I believe that even though he has not been active is some months on the forum, he could be little more than a soure of irritation for the members he comes into contact with in the future. I'm not saying ban him, but...

#43412 - 10/03/10 06:53 AM Hell will be unleashed [Re: MorningStar93]
MorningStar93 Offline
stranger

"Magick is the most practical of the Arts of life."
"To become fit should be the sole effort of him who seeks wisdom."
-Aleister Crowley

Hi there... I used to post here a few months ago... I came here as a young insecure boy and left with much new experience. I Will make one more post though.

I'm just a spook patient who just got out of a mental institution so I don't expect anyone to listen to me but I'm telling you this.. There will be a new world war and everything will come to an end...

Forget the muslim crap... They'll get their asses whacked too. The entire Middle East will be obliterated back to the stone age... the new regime will strike down their enemies before they know what happened... you will be betrayed and be showed no mercy... you will be terminated...

After a hundred years of preparation Satan will incarnate into a human body and walk the earth. Satan will reign in violence and the world will go through a steel bath and that in a very near future...

Someone must organize a resistance.

You are going to have to make a choice

Wake up and act now or it will be too late!

#43413 - 10/03/10 08:35 AM Re: Hell will be unleashed [Re: MorningStar93]
Wake Offline
pledge

Loc: Australia
Oh noes!
Another mental patient has predicted the end of times!

Oh please please PLEASE tell us how we are to repent! So the Dark-lord Satan will spare our tortured souls from certain obliteration!

#43419 - 10/03/10 06:58 PM Re: Hell will be unleashed [Re: Wake]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
Are you fucking kidding me? As said in another thread, "Why do we get all the retards?"
#43420 - 10/03/10 09:00 PM Re: Hell will be unleashed [Re: Lamar]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
How did I miss this thread?

Locked.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.