Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#33470 - 01/02/10 09:06 AM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Yeah, every philosophy needs their joker, for that we do owe him indeed. Whenever I need a good laugh, I check his stuff.

Blobwood is the type that even makes the mediocre shine.

D.

#33478 - 01/02/10 11:48 AM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Diavolo]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I'm finding this site an invaluable resource for web-based comedy! I clicked on the OP's first link just for a peek at this Blackwood guy and literally cried laughing, especially at the bit about the author being reasssured over Blackwood's fat really being some kind of occult musculature. The excerpt reads like a piss-take of the "Memoirs of a Satanic Master's Pupil" type book. His prose style is awful, his references make no sense . . . someone please reassure me that this is actually satire??? Or a hoax???

#33480 - 01/02/10 12:36 PM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: felixgarnet]
Conrad Offline
Banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
someone please reassure me that this is actually satire??? Or a hoax???

Sorry, but it is not.

#33485 - 01/02/10 02:59 PM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Conrad]
Axis_Sanctuary Offline
stranger

Loc: Tampabay FLORIDA
yeah he is quite the character. Last October Blackwood had an attack campaign against me and my organization no different than what he is doing now with others currently.
Blackwood is like most train wrecks you don't want to know the details just see the carnage.

The only scary thing about him is when people actually take him seriously. Then you know misery enjoys company in a downward spiral of non productivity.

#33494 - 01/02/10 11:44 PM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Conrad]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Recently he got his ass trolled hard, so whenever you see something on his page overtly sexual or perverted, that's probably a prank; but everything else is bona fide idiocy.

#33762 - 01/09/10 06:41 AM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Bacchae]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Bacchae
blackwood was the inspiration behind several internet satanic high priest cliches, so for that, we all owe him for the laughs.
I am pretty sure Ive banned him at least once.

From his AOL days in the World Wide Order of Satanists, and then with Reverend Sorath and The Order of Perdition... The Grand Moron Blackwood has been an internet predator. This guy has got a set of balls the size of king kong or a serious mental illness one or the other. Nothing he has said or will say holds any weight what so ever in the "Satanic Community" and he's done nothing but badmouth and bash other Satanists since his so called internet founding.

This is so not worth your time.

#35006 - 02/02/10 11:57 AM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Dimitri]
Sceevin Offline
stranger

Loc: Washington
Recently, it appears that he has taken to spamming myspace groups. Apparently, he was running under the impression that those of the LaVeyan influence are theistic satanists. he also appears to believe himself to be very significant, and that all Satanists should know him.
He brings a bad name to elitist assholes.

#35040 - 02/02/10 06:05 PM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Sceevin]
The Zebu Offline

Hey, at least we Elitist Assholes don't have the IQ of a soap dish.

#35158 - 02/05/10 09:58 PM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Dimitri]
FlameReborn Offline
stranger

Loc: SPFLD,OH,USA
Sadly, I downloaded his freebie version of the "New Age" Satanic Bible. Apparently it's in vain to be an atheistic satanist. I don't really know why, I guess his $58 kinko's copy of the New Age Satanic Bible can grace us with some evidence that there is a Satan deity like Christ hanging out somewhere. So, when I get some really (and I mean really) persuasive evidence that there is, I'll be more inclined to start slashing the throats of farm animals.

Qualia Soup's video on "Putting Faith in it's Place" would be a great video to show why we are atheistic in the first place.

He Sucks.

-FR

Edited by FlameReborn (02/05/10 09:59 PM)
Edit Reason: grammar/mechanics

#35165 - 02/06/10 03:01 AM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: FlameReborn]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: FlameReborn
Sadly, I downloaded his freebie version of the "New Age" Satanic Bible. Apparently it's in vain to be an atheistic satanist. I don't really know why, I guess his $58 kinko's copy of the New Age Satanic bible can grace us with some evidence that there is a Satan deity like Christ hanging out somewhere.

Holy Shitscams Batman! Please tell me you don't plan to pay that fucktard $58 bucks for that book? It's probably bad enough theres a FREE version available. I'd say turn away while you can!

#35178 - 02/06/10 10:04 AM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: Wicked Satanist]
The Zebu Offline

He wasn't; he was just making a joke. :|

#35186 - 02/06/10 02:51 PM Re: The New World Satanic Bible! [Re: The Zebu]
FlameReborn Offline
stranger

Loc: SPFLD,OH,USA
 Quote:
Holy Shitscams Batman! Please tell me you don't plan to pay that fucktard $58 bucks for that book? It's probably bad enough theres a FREE version available. I'd say turn away while you can!

No way. He sounds like a fucking idiot.

Quote:
He wasn't; he was just making a joke. :|

Yeah, it sucked big time.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.